Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 6 Empty Re: Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open]

Mon Sep 02, 2024 11:57 am

•VERALIA ESPINA•

THE FIRE OF ENVY NEVER DIES
THE FLAME THAT BURNS THE BRIGHTEST

"I dunno; I think your whole body is a weapon, just not in the combative sense. I know many men who wouldn't mind being kicked by you."

Snorting with a cheesy grin, Veralia kept her blood eyes back in the game and indulged in energy-to-energy combat. Not wasting time, Veralia spread her feet out as a cluster of fiery emerald energy emerged in her right palm. With great speed she shot her own envious cero straight at the lustful cluster of power that was Sabriel's own blast.

The two energies collided in a spectacular explosion, sending a thunderous echo through the heavens and filling the air with the acrid smell of smoke. The impact made Veralia’s ears ring and threw her backward a few feet, but she barely had time to react before Sabriel’s strike landed. Feeling the sting of the hit, Veralia’s demonic, yet excited grin returned. Without hesitation, she followed up with a hard kick to Sabriel’s gut.

"And that’s how you push through your limits. Good shit."

Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 6 WVMWLOu
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 6 Empty Re: Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open]

Tue Sep 03, 2024 6:36 am
Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 6 SsMLBbB

SABRIEL VENTRESS

Veralia’s kick was swift and Sabriel figured that it was probably the right choice to evade it rather than try and block. She was able to do so but only just, with the dark haired woman definitely feeling the force of the blow even though it missed. Sabriel was not going to underestimate her friend, even in a simple spar and she was certainly thankful for the training that she had received today. The Arrancar was curious as to whether Stella was trained in the same way but for now, such questions could wait.

Recalling Veralia’s words before she lashed out with a kick, Sabriel would smile and try to Sonido behind her friend. Yet rather than attack, she would try and wrap her arms around the petite woman in an embrace, where she was close enough to chuckle and say. “Not just men and you know better than most.”

DEVILISH DESIRES

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 03, 2024 5:11 pm

•VERALIA ESPINA•

There was a mild look of surprise when she opted for a hug rather than an attack. It wasn't unwelcome, however. With an intrigued expression, she raised her right eyebrow, and Veralia's crimson gaze looked up at Sabriel as her head rested against her chest.

"One can even call me an expert on that matter."

She'd snort teasingly, nodding along with her words.

"Yeah, I think that's good enough for today. I've probably worked the shit out of you as it is."

As her eyes drifted down to her manor below, Veralia took a moment to indulge herself in Sabriel's comfort. After all, many women and men alike would kill to be in the position of Veralia. Sabriel might have even noticed the warmth radiating from Veralia, like being close to a heater on a cold winter day, as the winds of Hueco Mundo swirled around them.

"Think we can call it here, yeah?"

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 04, 2024 7:49 am

SABRIEL VENTRESS

“I think so.” Sabriel replied with a smile, holding her friend close to her, feeling the warmth as it radiated from Veralia. It certainly made the cold and unpleasant nature of Hueco Mundo more acceptable, with the dark haired woman pleased with how far she had come during their training session. Sabriel could not remember the last time she had actually been pushed and honestly, it felt surprisingly nice. It was most definitely a sign that it was time that she focused upon her training again, something that she was rather looking forward to now.

“Thank you for the training.” She would add sincerely, leaning her head down to capture Veralia’s lips with her own if her friend was agreeable with it. Was it wrong for her to try considering how close her ally was with Stella? She did not know but Sabriel could not fight her nature and the Arrancars of Desire and Envy had explored each other before.

DEVILISH DESIRES

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 04, 2024 11:18 am

•VERALIA ESPINA•

Veralia wasn't a fool. She knew with Sabriel's nature, it was only a matter of time before she wanted to get a little hands-on. So, she returned the gesture and kissed her back. While tasting the fruits of her lips, she could see how other men and women could get lost in such a flavor if they lacked the will she did.

"Mmmmmm, how about we go indoors for now and rest up? Probably need to relax now."

After gently breaking away from the kiss, Veralia glided downward toward the earth, assuming that Sabriel would follow. During her descent, Veralia didn't have a drop of envious aura. And why would she? As Veralia glanced back at Sabriel with a small smile, it wasn't as if Stella hadn't already explored their bodies by now.

When she eventually reached the ground, she'd stretch and let out a small yawn, feeling good that they had at least given her a workout to loosen up her muscles and bones.

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 04, 2024 11:45 am

SABRIEL VENTRESS

Following Veralia as she descended, Sabriel would come to a gentle halt beside her friend, still tasting the petite Arrancar as she did so. It had to be said that compared to other races, the dark haired woman had very few friends among her own, besides Veralia, Priscilla and her little group. She was not sure why it was but it was a fact that she lamented somewhat. There must be more Arrancar amongst the sands that she could become allies with, perhaps even who she could become rather close to.

Unable to help herself from gently toying with Veralia’s horns, the Arrancar of Desire would reply. “That sounds like a good idea to me. I see now how Stella is becoming so much stronger, so quickly. You have a gift for teaching, my dear Veralia, I wonder what else you might have taught her.” The teasing tone made it rather obvious as to what she was referring to and now that the training was over, Sabriel had reverted back fully to type.

DEVILISH DESIRES

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 04, 2024 5:29 pm

•VERALIA ESPINA•

"Someone's horny."

A shit-eating grin was on Veralia's face as she felt Sabriel playing with the horns on her head. Each of them did allow her to feel pain or pleasure, so it was a nice feeling to have them gently caressed.

"And there are many things I've taught Stella. Some that are my own secrets."

There was a playful edge to her words as Veralia winked at Sabriel, sticking her tongue out in jest as she stepped into her manor and instantly plopped herself down on one of the many black, lounging sofas scattered about.

"How about you? I'm pretty sure she comes to you for things that concern, heard anything juicy?"

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 05, 2024 7:04 am

SABRIEL VENTRESS

“How could I not be after seeing you in action?” Sabriel replied with a laugh to Veralia’s rather blunt statement, amused as always by her friend's way with words. Ah, how she adored her petite fellow Arrancar and there was not a day where the taller woman did not think about their first meeting in that tree. Friendship was such a rare commodity between their kind, something that Sabriel thought was rather sad in truth.

As she took a seat beside Veralia on the sofa, she would muse briefly about how best to answer for a second before doing so. “I suppose I am more of an advisor to her rather than an actual teacher. We usually talk about whatever is on her mind and I do my best to ease whatever worries she has. She is such a sweet and naive soul, a combination that I fear will come back to bite her one day.”

A laugh escaped her then. “She did spend a night at my palace though, where I taught her a few tricks that cannot be found in a Quincy manual.”

DEVILISH DESIRES

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 05, 2024 1:23 pm

•VERALIA ESPINA•

"Yeah, I definitely know that sweetness may come back to harm her."

As Veralia sighed, her voice became more defeated and melancholy. She had to question herself if she was ready for the day she might see Stella imprisoned, injured, or put in a hospital bed. It didn't invoke good feelings, and a brief look of frustration washed over her eyes.

"Anything you can share recently about her worries? It's fine if it's private stuff and you can't share it."

When Sabriel laughed, Veralia’s expression shifted to something more neutral, though there was a flicker of amusement in her voice.

"I figured as much. If it had been anyone, else I might've been irritated or pissed, but since we've both explored you, it's fair game."

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 06, 2024 7:19 am

SABRIEL VENTRESS

“She has such doubt about her worth.” Sabriel answered with a sigh. “It is sometimes as though she feels that she is completely useless and no matter what I say to comfort her, that feeling never seems to fade. We both know how eager she is to improve and I am certain that she trains every day but it appears that is not enough to put aside her doubts. Gaining power takes time and it appears that she is perhaps frustrated by that fact. She is not going to become a master of the Quincy arts overnight, after all.”

When the topic turned briefly to something more jovial, Sabriel would attempt to lean over and take Veralia into her arms, her tone rather more soft. “The three of us have a special relationship, no? There is no need to feel any envy at all and I respect the relationship that you and Stella have with one another. It must be oh so new to both of you and I confess that of the three of us, I am the one who should probably be jealous.”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum