Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 9 Empty Re: Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open]

Fri Sep 27, 2024 5:06 pm

•VERALIA ESPINA•

THE FIRE OF ENVY NEVER DIES
THE FLAME THAT BURNS THE BRIGHTEST

Veralia started to suckle on the neck of Sabriel before moving her affections to the taller Arrancar's cheek. Chuckling lowly to herself, she kept pecking the cheek of the woman as she heard her go on about the notion of rebirth. As she gnawed on those thoughts, her eyes locked back with Sabriel's again as she held that hint of intrigue behind them.

"So do you believe immortality exists through rebirth? I mean, from what I've learned on earth, energy is neither created or destroyed; so I assume if our souls are prodded enough maybe we can gleam more lessons and experience from whatever the hell our former selves got into."

She paused, her lips brushing against Sabriel’s cheek once more before she stole a kiss from her lips and then pulled back, her expression thoughtful.

"Though, we could be so at odds at what we are that we'd perhaps kill our former selves if we gained all our memories and feelings back."

Her playful grin softened as she let the weight of her words settle between them, curious to see what Sabriel thought of the idea.

Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 9 WVMWLOu
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 9 Empty Re: Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open]

Sat Sep 28, 2024 12:01 pm
Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 9 SsMLBbB

SABRIEL VENTRESS

Making the most of every moment that Veralia spent worshipping her, Sabriel would ponder over Veralia’s response. It was a fascinating notion and while the taller Arrancar had not expected such a lively debate, she most certainly had no problem with discussing such things. There were so many mysteries out there, with those regarding life being more plentiful than most. As she mused, the Arrancar of Desire would steal a kiss from her friend in return, her arms briefly tightening a touch to add to the intimacy.

“I would agree that perhaps having full access to our previous memories might just be more maddening than they are worth. While I am most curious about my former life, I most certainly do not desire to have every moment of their life in my head.” She eventually answered. “I do believe that rebirth is a form of immortality though, even if we do not remember the entire journey.”

DEVILISH DESIRES

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:40 pm

•VERALIA ESPINA•

Veralia didn't reject Sabriel's advances; instead, she returned them, the warmth of her soul overflowing in her kiss as she drenched the other woman's lips in a balmy embrace. Peeling her face away after the kiss, her mind chewed on the elder Arrancar's words before chuckling lowly.

"Do you think we should listen to our instincts, like whispers from our former selves guiding us?"

Looking down at her palm, she tensed it to protrude her claws and retracted them back to their normal length as soon as she did.

"Well, at least in my case, maybe I should. Might keep me from dying as miserably as I did in my human life."

Her voice carried a note of humor, but beneath it was something more—a desire to avoid the mistakes of her past, to carve a new path forward.

" I assume it was miserable, anyway. I wouldn't be born a hollow if my spirit didn't harbor some hang-up with life."

There was a pause, a brief flicker of something unspoken in her eyes, as if she was beginning to peel back the layers of her existence, trying to understand what had led her here.

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 29, 2024 2:38 pm
Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 9 SsMLBbB

SABRIEL VENTRESS

“I feel that we should at least try to learn from our past selves, even if it is just to the extent that we do not make the same errors.” Sabriel mused after a short period of time, agreeing with Veralia for the most part. “Following their advice completely could well lead us to suffering the same fate, after all. We need to temper their experiences with our own, in order to survive and thrive. I would like to think that whatever game my former self played, I am a far better player now.”

Pausing for a second, simply enjoying the closeness that she and Veralia shared once more, she would go on to add. “I certainly think that you more than most have evolved beyond your instincts. I doubt we would probably be lying here like this if you were completely consumed by your envy, nor would your relationship with Stella have blossomed into what it is now.”

DEVILISH DESIRES

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 01, 2024 3:47 pm

•VERALIA ESPINA•

Veralia was pleased with her answers. Closing her eyes, she held on to Sabriel's waist, feeling like she could stay like this forever. Being close to someone to numb the endless fire of envy within her spirit was a selfish desire, but she was hollow after all. Surely both Stella and Sabriel wouldn't care at this point.

A contented sigh escaped her lips, her head nodding in rhythm with Sabriel’s words. There was something reassuring, almost hypnotic, in the way Sabriel spoke, each word carefully chosen, as if they were crafted to lull Veralia into this sense of ease.

"Mmmmmmmm, you have a way with words Sabriel. You know the right to thing to say that's almost scary."

A soft chuckle rumbled in her chest as she pressed herself closer, her body gently rubbing against Sabriel in a tender, almost possessive embrace. For now, she allowed herself to indulge in the sensation of another being close, shutting out the world around them.

"I think I'll keep you for the night. That is not my instinct talking, but I do want to keep someone near me for the night."

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum