Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 8 Empty Re: Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open]

Wed Sep 11, 2024 10:13 am

•VERALIA ESPINA•

THE FIRE OF ENVY NEVER DIES
THE FLAME THAT BURNS THE BRIGHTEST

When Sabriel mentioned how much Veralia had changed from their initial encounter, she faintly blushed and chuckled warmly as it seemed time changes everyone at some point.

"Yeah, I guess you can say that. It wasn't like I was a complete brainless brute or anything, but I wouldn't have expected this year to change me as much as it has."

Looking back up at Sabriel, Veralia's index traced against her cheeks as she tilted her head and smiled as she knew eventually her nature would slither up to the surface.

"I might just take you up on that offer. Like I said, it’s not like me and Stella haven’t already seen every inch of you as it is."

Her tone was playful, a mischievous glint in her eyes as she tilted her head, letting the moment linger between them.

Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 8 WVMWLOu
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 8 Empty Re: Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open]

Wed Sep 11, 2024 10:47 am
Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 8 SsMLBbB

SABRIEL VENTRESS

There was a look of pride in Sabriel’s eyes as Veralia answered her, glad that her friend recognised her own growth. The petite woman was still obviously a force of nature when she wanted to be but perhaps her rougher edges and been smoothed a little? That was what the taller Arrancar believed anyway and she could not have been more pleased. There were many across the realms who preached that Hollows could never change but if Sabriel had learned anything over time, it was that such people were talking out of their rear ends.

It sounded as if the petite woman was suggesting something in response to her gentle flirting and Sabriel would lower herself on the sofa until she was flat out, with Veralia pretty much on top of her. The look in the Arrancar’s eyes would fill with lust and desire, almost offering herself to her close friend. “Well, I am always game if you are. The three of us do have quite the special relationship, no?”

DEVILISH DESIRES

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 15, 2024 10:26 am

•VERALIA ESPINA•

"Always ready to move to lust, huh?"

Veralia chuckled softly to herself as she found herself atop of Sabriel. Closing her eyes, Veralia moved closer to Sabriel before embracing her in a gentle hug. With her head resting against her chest, her blood eyes looked back up at Sabriel and smirked.

"I figured you wouldn't have much energy for much else beside cuddling after that training session."

A soft snort escaped her as she nestled her head into the crook of Sabriel’s neck. Her lips brushed against the skin before she playfully nibbled, a smirk dancing on her lips as another thought crossed her mind.

"But knowing your powers, I wouldn’t be surprised if you got a healing boost from it."

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 15, 2024 11:28 am

SABRIEL VENTRESS

“Nothing more effective at restoring my stamina than the thought of a little quality time with a close friend.” Sabriel replied, her head tilting as Veralia nibbled at her neck, loving the touch of the petite Arrancar against her. “Even if I was completely worn out, I would always find just enough energy to have some fun with you, my dear.” A chuckle escaped her at that point, in her true element at that point, where she felt most at home.

Once Veralia had finished nibbling, Sabriel would capture the petite woman’s lips with her own, hungrily kissing her friend, while her arms wrapped around the red eyed Arrancar. She appreciated the close relationship that she had developed with her so much and truly adored the three way bond that had formed between them and Stella. There was a magic to it that she loved and could not have been happier.

DEVILISH DESIRES

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:24 am

•VERALIA ESPINA•

"Mmmmmm, some of us have better sins than others."

As Veralia spoke, she chuckled softly, and her voice carried a teasing warmth. Her instincts then decided to return Sabirel's kiss, pressing into her as the warmth of her power flowed straight to her lips from that action. Taking things slow, she continued to hold her arms at the waist of Sabriel and feel the heat radiating from her body. There is a sense of connection and closeness that words do no justice to surprise when one holds you near and close them, and she was in no rush to dissolve that feeling.

With her eyes glazed over in content, Veralia tilted her head to the side as a hint of intrigue washed across her stare.

"I wonder what even happened before you became a hollow to make that sin."

Her voice was gentle yet probing, intrigued by the layers of Sabriel’s past that she had yet to uncover.

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:17 pm

SABRIEL VENTRESS

Holding Veralia as tenderly as ever, Sabriel had to ponder for a moment or two about the question asked. It was not as if she knew what her life had been like before her death, as was the case for all their kind. All they could do was hazard a good guess. For the dark haired woman though, she had to admit that she had tried to discover the truth since she had become an Arrancar, relying on her instincts in order to find out who she had once been.

When she answered, the Arrancar of desire would smile as she did so. “I believe that my choice of clothing and the way I decorated my palace is a sign of at least where I resided as a human. There is an Egyptian style to me and that has always been the case since I first broke my mask. I love the fashion, the furniture, the vibe and I feel that perhaps I once belonged there. Who was I though? I will probably never know that, as it is for all of us but I like to think that I was an advisor to a pharaoh or king.”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum