Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
When Sci Fi Becomes Reality (Doku, Ashaiya) Left_bar_bleue0/0When Sci Fi Becomes Reality (Doku, Ashaiya) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

When Sci Fi Becomes Reality (Doku, Ashaiya) Empty When Sci Fi Becomes Reality (Doku, Ashaiya)

Mon Aug 26, 2024 7:36 am
When Sci Fi Becomes Reality (Doku, Ashaiya) Haru-Romance-Header-Image-Cropped.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=1100&h=618&dpr=1
ASHAIYA ENFIELD

It just wasn’t happening at the moment and Ashaiya was forced to take a break from her attempts at exploring, finding herself again standing beside one of the many shops that littered the city. She had promised herself that she would try and overcome her fear and yet to her utmost frustration, the fluffy haired woman just could not do so. Surely there was some trick to this? Some way that she could walk among people without losing her centre. Jaesa would be so ashamed of her for being so mentally fragile.

All she could do was simply watch the crowds go by before her, every man, woman and child going about their business without a care in the world. A part of her thought that perhaps it was best if maybe she just departed and went back to her wanderings, where she could just be on her own and not have to worry about any of it. Yet, she knew deep down that it would only make things worse and her Master had taught her better than that. She had to face her fear like any other enemy.

She just wished it was something she could cut down quite as easily as a Hollow.

FLOOFY FENCER | END POST

Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
When Sci Fi Becomes Reality (Doku, Ashaiya) Left_bar_bleue0/0When Sci Fi Becomes Reality (Doku, Ashaiya) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

When Sci Fi Becomes Reality (Doku, Ashaiya) Empty Re: When Sci Fi Becomes Reality (Doku, Ashaiya)

Wed Sep 04, 2024 4:05 pm
When Sci Fi Becomes Reality (Doku, Ashaiya) FcGVvZi
"Doku Fischer" | Quincybringer

No harm in staying in the City of Light for just a bit longer, I mean Nanaly was prone to sickness, so he might as well stay for a few days, just to make sure she was fine. Nanaly was out of the hospital for now and he was over her lying to him. So he would spend a few days with his sister. That being said he wanted some time to himself, the City of Light was pretty impressive so he decided to explore!

Using his bringerlight, he stood above the crowd as he looked around. The first thing he noticed was a stall selling kebabs. There were only two people in line, using his fullbring, he would create a portal to join at the back of the line. Where he stood quietly. After getting a snack, he could check out the shop. Maybe some decorations for his bar?

The man's long hair likely stood out, either that or the people staring at him after just teleporting around. Seems he didn't think twice about the strange stares directed at him.
Family Troubles | END POST
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

When Sci Fi Becomes Reality (Doku, Ashaiya) Empty Re: When Sci Fi Becomes Reality (Doku, Ashaiya)

Thu Sep 05, 2024 7:27 am
When Sci Fi Becomes Reality (Doku, Ashaiya) Haru-Romance-Header-Image-Cropped.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=1100&h=618&dpr=1
ASHAIYA ENFIELD

She couldn’t help but watch the man as he suddenly started teleporting around, as well as using Bringer Light in order to hover above the people. The latter was a technique that she used herself and the fluffy haired woman naturally put two and two together. It wasn’t too often that she came across another like her and while Ashaiya was anxious about saying something, she felt that maybe it was OK for her to try and talk to him.

With that in mind, she’d approach the queue and stand awkwardly behind him, not even paying much attention to what was actually being served at the stall. God damn she hated it when the nerves started ramping up but she took a breath, remembered what she’d been taught and finally spoke. “Hi there. You’re pretty good with Bringerlight. Those were some impressive skills.”

Urgh. Could she have sounded more awkward?

FLOOFY FENCER | END POST

Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 09, 2024 6:04 pm

While Ashaiya built up the confidence to speak, Doku was looking down at his phone, playing a simple little idle game as he waited in line for it to move forward. He was pretty silent as he usually kept to himself, but soon enough he heard the woman speak. at first, he didn't think it was directed towards him, hearing the word Bringerlight caused his ears to perk up, and turning and looking directly at the floofy woman.

Doku raised an eyebrow a bit confused, not many people knew what a Fullbringer even was, so maybe this woman was one as well. "Thanks? I didn't think anyone even paid attention. Good eye~" He let out a light chuckle. "Guessing you're Fullbringer?"

She would be the third he'd met, they were a small crowd, and he was curious what her fullbring was all about. "So what's a lady like you doing in the City Of Light? Guessing you're not a Quincy", honestly the odds of her being like Doku were small, but not impossible.

He turned his phone off and slipped it into his pocket. "Names Doku. And you are?"
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 10, 2024 7:59 am
ASHAIYA ENFIELD

“I’m Ashaiya.” The brunette replied after taking a little time to find the right words, battling the nerves. He seemed like a likeable enough guy and the fact that he used the same powers as her helped ease her worries a little. “It’s true that I’m a Fullbringer too and that’s how I was able to notice your Bringer Light. I’ve been training for quite a while now and have a pretty good grip on our abilities or at least I think I do. My teacher was strict but she taught me well.”

“I came hoping to find some information on an Arrancar I fought recently.” She went on, explaining her reasons for being there. “I heard that many spiritual beings called this place home and I thought that someone may know about him. Nothing’s come up yet but I plan on staying for a few days in order to try and dig up some information. It’s been tough going, mainly because I’m not very good with big groups.”

She sighed at that point, realising she’d rambled on about herself for too long and quickly added. “Sorry. Didn’t mean to ramble. What brought you here?”

FLOOFY FENCER | END POST

Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 10, 2024 9:29 pm

Doku made sure to repeat her name a few times in his head to make sure he remembered the woman's name. He sucked with names, so he found himself repeating people's names so he didn't forget it. "Oh! Sweet, I haven't met a lot of Fullbringers myself. So it's refreshing to see another one!" Doku had a rather warm smile, seemingly letting his soft side show to the woman. "Arrancar? can't say I've heard anything. I doubt you've been brawling with my Arancar friends"

Though as he thought about Amaranta he took it back, she was the type. "You got a name? I know a lot of people, maybe I know them" He thought about it, maybe he knew someone who could help her. Regardless he looked at her. "Ramble? Nah it's cool. I'm Doku by the way! Well. I'm a Quincy. My sister is in the Vanderich. She was in the hospital so I came to visit her for a couple of days..." He kept it brief since he barely knew this woman, but he didn't want to be vague or suspicious.

"Your master? Tell me more about that. i can't say I've heard about anyone having a master, that feels like a movie"
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 11, 2024 7:51 am
ASHAIYA ENFIELD

“Unfortunately I don’t have a name for him.” The brunette replied with a shake of the head. “Neither of us were up for talking when we fought and I can’t ask him now. All I know is that he was about seven feet tall and wielded a sword of fire. I doubt I’ll find anything out about him now but he caused a lot of harm when it came to my family and I have a feeling that he may have been working for someone else.”

“You’re a Quincy and a Fullbringer? That’s neat.” She’d add after he spoke about his unique racial makeup. “That must be useful when you’re in a spot of bother. It’s nice to meet you, Doku.” He was a chatty guy and had a friendly aura which helped Ashaiya relax. It seemed that she was coming across some nice folks in the city, which made a nice change from those she’d come across during her travels. “Your sister is a part of the Vandenreich? Aren’t they like the police here?”

The conversation was going at about a mile a minute but the anxious Fullbringer did her best to keep up, thinking about how to talk about her master. “I guess it felt like a movie when I think about it. Training montages, hollow hunts, lots of sparring with her. It was tough learning from her but I suppose it was fun too. She taught me about all of our abilities and made sure I was good in all areas before letting me head out into the world. I owe her a lot.”

FLOOFY FENCER | END POST

Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 11, 2024 11:40 pm

Him. Well, that eliminated all of the Arancar he knew, a man that was super tall and had a badass sword? Noted. "Well, I'll keep an eye out for that and send him your way" He gave a slight chuckle, though Doku couldn't think of a reason he'd actually MEET this Arancar, that was just the nice thing to say. "If you need help kicking his ass I can hook you up" That was a joke, well partly.

"Eh. Only partly, my fullbring side is more dominant so when it comes to Quincy stuff I can't do much" He shrugged and shook his head after her question. "She does more administrative work. She's... pretty sickly so she can't be on the frontline like that" He answered simply.

He couldn't help he was jumping around the place, he was just spastic by nature. "Yeah? Wish I had a master, when I was a kid I broke my ankle falling from a portal cause I didn't know how they worked. What's your fullbring all about?"

He knew just how varied fullbringers could be, so it was better just to ask upfront than try to guess. "I can summon my weapon, but portals are the main ability, any two places I can see, I can open a portal between em"
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 12, 2024 7:29 am
ASHAIYA ENFIELD

“A little late for that. He died during the fight.” The brunette replied with a slight shrug of her shoulders. “It took everything I had to beat him but my master’s training held firm and I was able to overcome my enemy. I have to admit though that I didn’t feel much peace after killing him though, despite what he’d done. I guess vengeance isn’t all that it’s cracked up to be.”

“It must have its benefits though to wield the power of two races though, right?” She continued on after a pause. “Even if your Quincy skills aren’t as good as your Fullbringer ones, they may well save your life someday. Worth looking into I feel. As for your sister, I am sorry to hear that she’s sick and I hope that she feels better soon. I know how it feels to have a sickly family member, my mother was too for a long time.”

“My Fullbring is pretty simple in truth.” She resumed once more, keeping up with Doku’s pace, taking a silver object in her hand which seemed to fit perfectly in her hand. “This is my affinity and when I switch the button on it, a white glowing light emerges from it. It’s a sword of light, a weapon that burns all those that it attacks. It feels weightless in my hand and gives me an advantage over other sword wielders.”

“Manifestation is my best skill and I’m pretty good at manipulating objects and doing with them what I wish. My skill with my affinity pales compared to that although I’m decent with all of our different skills.”
She finally added, taking a breath after saying all of that.

FLOOFY FENCER | END POST

Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 15, 2024 5:32 pm

"Look at you~ Super strong and a looker! Congrats~" He joked around and shook his head hearing her talk about vengeance. "Well, that's what they say huh? You see that kinda stuff in movies. Vengeance is never the answer or whatever." Doku hadn't felt the need for vengeance before, thinking about it though, most people didn't need it.

"It's kinda nice. But I typically focus more on my Fullbring abilities. I'm better with and more comfortable with it you know?" He raised an eyebrow shrugging himself. He appreciated her comment wishing for Nanaly to get well soon, but he didn't wanna tell her that wasn't how that worked. With a light smile, he would soon listen to Ash explain her fullbring to him.

A... light sword?! Oh goodness! Doku was about to fanboy! "Like... from those Sci-Fi movies?!" His eyes glistened a bit like a kid in a toy store. "That's pretty badass! It's like something I'd see in movies I watch!" He paused and quickly corrected himself. "watched as a kid!" He didn't want her to know he was a mega nerd! So he made it seem like he watched those movies as a kid.

"That's a pretty cool fullbring. I got a gun. Though a laser blaster would be pretty sweet~ But there a little uncivilized..." he chuckled to himself. "I'm not much of a fighter, to be honest, I just run a little bar in Japan. but hey, if you're ever in the area I can make you something nice"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum