Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Whiskey, Laughter, and Fate [Ryoichi/Amelia] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Whiskey, Laughter, and Fate [Ryoichi/Amelia] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Whiskey, Laughter, and Fate [Ryoichi/Amelia] - Page 2 Empty Re: Whiskey, Laughter, and Fate [Ryoichi/Amelia]

Yesterday at 10:24 pm
Whiskey, Laughter, and Fate [Ryoichi/Amelia] - Page 2 Amelia_Header4
Enter: Amelia Brenner | It’s The Weekend

Amelia looked horrified and she felt a heat rise within her at the idea of a child being sold by their parents. Eyes wide, jaw dropped, she stared at Ryoichi, “She… sold her?” After getting a confirmation, Amelia listened quietly to the rest of Ryoichi’s explanation. She prayed this rumor he heard would come through for him.

‘What kind of heartless bitch sells her child while her father is in a fucking coma?’ Amelia thought, her own mind filling the silence after Ryoichi stopped talking. She didn’t dare speak so callously out loud, especially to a man going through so much as it was. She wasn't aware she was staring though. ‘If I met a woman like that, I would actually have to fight for once. There isn’t a bouncer in this world that could keep me from clawing her eyes out. What a worthless excuse of a mother.’

Realizing she was quiet and sort of just staring at this man, she straightened up suddenly and gestured for to the barkeeper, “Another, please…” ‘Yes, maybe six more for my friend here…’ she thought. “I am so sorry… You didn’t have to share something so deep with me, but I appreciate the trust in a stranger…”

End Post
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Whiskey, Laughter, and Fate [Ryoichi/Amelia] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Whiskey, Laughter, and Fate [Ryoichi/Amelia] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Whiskey, Laughter, and Fate [Ryoichi/Amelia] - Page 2 Empty Re: Whiskey, Laughter, and Fate [Ryoichi/Amelia]

Yesterday at 11:02 pm
Whiskey, Laughter, and Fate [Ryoichi/Amelia] - Page 2 MzSNPlb

RYOICHI HIRAMATSU

The two sat in an awkward silence, Ryoichi unaware of how violent Amelia's mind was at the moment. Frankly, his was little better. He didn't like admitting it, but, he was glad that his now ex-wife was dead -- because, had she been alive and told him everything that she had in the letter, there was a pretty high chance that he'd have done it himself. But, he drowned out the thoughts with more alcohol, taking a large swig as the next glass came around.

"Honestly...kinda feels good to talk about it. Plus, more people can be on the lookout for her. Let...let her know that daddy's out there still."

Even if the leads didn't bring him anywhere, it wouldn't stop him. If his little girl was alive, he wanted to at least let her know that he was there...and that he'd never leave her again. He offered a warm smile as he looked to the bartender, unaware that he'd gone back to idly writing down notes and details on this conversation.

"Barkeep. Put her's on my bill. It's the least I can do for givin' you one hell of a sob story like that. Let's not sit here all sad and shit. Tell me more 'bout you."

END POST | MONSTER HUNTER
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Whiskey, Laughter, and Fate [Ryoichi/Amelia] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Whiskey, Laughter, and Fate [Ryoichi/Amelia] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Today at 12:13 am
Whiskey, Laughter, and Fate [Ryoichi/Amelia] - Page 2 Amelia_Header4
Enter: Amelia Brenner | It’s The Weekend

“Offering to pay for my drinks in exchange for listening to your ‘sob story,’ doesn’t work if I immediately tell you mine,” Amelia said, smiling as a new pair of their drinks were brought. She took a decent drink and set the glass down. “I’m… a middle school teacher, I take care of my brother and grandmother, my parents died when I was really young, and it has really just been us for a while.”

“Let’s talk about something more fun; sad pasts are not what I want to dive into for long…” Amelia said, feeling that warmth and welcomed lightheadedness finally hitting like she wanted. “So, anything more fun you wanna talk about? Or do?”

End Post
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum