Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bet your Bottom Dollar [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Bet your Bottom Dollar [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Bet your Bottom Dollar [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 2 Empty Re: Bet your Bottom Dollar [Verdada, Catherine]

Sun Sep 15, 2024 7:15 pm
Bet your Bottom Dollar [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 2 L7lxc2ezwv7

Verdada couldn't help the smile that caressed her lips as Catherine insisted upon herself. Not just that she complete the task alone, but also that Hollows were .... what. A Choice of convenience? She couldn't hide the mirth in her features as Catherine continued to go on. What she got ...stuck with Quincy? Shinigami wouldn't TELL her what she wanted to know? And that Demons were of no value? It was all so adorably transparent. But she didn't say a thing. As Catherine delivered her speed, she simply watched her with practiced calm and allowed the woman to take her leave. Following them towards the door and watching them vanish out into the evening with a thoughtful little hum.

She was back inside when Catherine returned. Truth be told, she didn't quite expect Catherine to return within 24 hours, much less the time she DID. The chime of her phone met with a raised brow, and when Verdada finally emerged from her little hideout, she whistled appreciatively at the sight of the pitiful creature. She let her head cant a bit to the side and she circled it a few times, then turning her attention to Catherine and raised her brows. "That was rather fast. And efficient. I have to say I expected it to be ....gagged. Does the screaming really not bother you?" She ventured with growing intrigue. Her attention now entirely focused on Catherin as she ... tapped her chin.

As if considering something.

"Bring them inside. If you like, you can watch the experiment." She offered with a smile as she slipped her hands into her pockets and nodded to the captive hollow. No need to offer help what with her being so independent.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bet your Bottom Dollar [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Bet your Bottom Dollar [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Bet your Bottom Dollar [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 2 Empty Re: Bet your Bottom Dollar [Verdada, Catherine]

Sun Sep 15, 2024 7:56 pm
Bet your Bottom Dollar [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 2 QMnzOTa

"Catherine Reed"

The only response to that question was the woman's face darkened by the long shadows of sunset, an unreadable expression beneath mud and blood covering her face. It took little to give indication she didn't appreciate the questioning as the hapless creature looked to Verdada to whimper requests for help, any might to struggle or squirm beginning to melt out from exhaustion.

"Sure. I need a shower. Or a lake. Any water will do, unless you want puke on your floor. Skin itches."

The scents. The sensation on her body. She reviled the end product of her work, but it was always worth it in the aftermath.

END | A Glimmer of Sunlight
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bet your Bottom Dollar [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Bet your Bottom Dollar [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Today at 11:00 am
Bet your Bottom Dollar [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 2 L7lxc2ezwv7

Verdada glanced down at the creature and tilted her head a bit. "Shhhhh shhshhshh. My my my, you really ARE sentient. How strong you must be. I'm impressed that she snagged you~" She chimed and reached down to rest her palm on the hollow's mask. "Now enough whimpering. I'm rooting for you to live after all. So just sit tight, yes?~" She hummed. Giving a bit of hope as she spoke warmly, even....gently to the creature. Good copping to Catherines hot scruffy cop. She nodded up to Cath.

"Of course. Theres a washing station right upstairs, first area to the right. I'll get this one to the testing area~" She informed Catherine.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bet your Bottom Dollar [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Bet your Bottom Dollar [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Today at 3:45 pm
Bet your Bottom Dollar [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 2 QMnzOTa

"Catherine Reed"

Silent disgust was marked on her face with Verdada's doting on the miserable thing's cries, as if it deserved that sympathy. What, did she feel it was necessary to lie to the thing's face? The only thing that made her skin crawl more than the blood and fluids on her was...

Shower. She beat it as soon as she was instructed, now under the chilling comfort of raining droplets after a rough hunt. Hosing her clothes off wasn't a problem either, and it was a good thing she brought a change of clothes... Even so, as the red washed off her body, she couldn't help but look at the scars dragged across her flesh, like she always did...

...She'd reemerge, covered up in an identical suit to the one prior, the wet garments having been put to hang in the room she showered in until she was done watching whatever Verdada had wanted that Hollow for, gotten herself down that lift and into the room again.

"Hey, i'm ready to watch..." She had her notepad ready for writing down observations.

END | A Glimmer of Sunlight
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum