Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Hero! (Nanaly/Sora) Left_bar_bleue0/0My Hero! (Nanaly/Sora) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

My Hero! (Nanaly/Sora) Empty My Hero! (Nanaly/Sora)

Yesterday at 10:54 pm
My Hero! (Nanaly/Sora) Ugwe70J
"Nanaly Fischer" | The Smiling Witch

Well, finally time to spend her own money! Nanaly had gotten paid recently, so she decided to treat herself to something nice. Maybe a nice pair of sunglasses? I mean it wasn't something she needed before since she rarely went outside but while training with Meni she needed to keep the sun out of her eyes! Plus if she went to the beach it be more than helpful for surviving in the sun.

The Quincy was on foot this time, usually, she'd use her broom to hover slightly over the ground but she wanted to give herself a little workout. Meni would be proud! Nanaly had that ever-present smile on her face. As she walked through the busy streets she squeezed her tight body through the crowd of people finally entering the sunglass store.

Though just outside were two men watching her, Nanaly didn't notice her eyes locked onto the hundreds of various glasses that lined the cases. This was where she finally decided what she wanted, on the top shelf was simple and stylish!

Quickly asking the tall clerk for help Nanaly paid for her item, put it in its case, dropped it in the plastic bag, and rushed out the door eager. It seems she was always moving a mile a minute. As she squeezed through the crowd she took a turn down an alley to avoid the traffic of people. This was where those guys from earlier would make their way after her. With a bark, they spoke up and barked demands at her. "Oi Missy! Give us your purse and those glasses!" A classic mugging- great, though Nanaly was kinda confused, weren't they doing this close to the street?

Fake it till you make it | END POST
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Hero! (Nanaly/Sora) Left_bar_bleue1570/100My Hero! (Nanaly/Sora) Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

My Hero! (Nanaly/Sora) Empty Re: My Hero! (Nanaly/Sora)

Yesterday at 11:27 pm
My Hero! (Nanaly/Sora) Sora_Header7
Enter: Sora Yasutake | A Wannabe Cop

Sora had just gotten some of his own shopping done. He got a new video game and this small repair kit that he thought Kaede would enjoy, since she seems to like taking shit apart all the time. Heading down the street, he began making his way home when he walked by an alley and heard a couple of clearly harassing words. He wasn’t completely sure what was going on, so when he stopped, the man just looked down the alley to see two men looking at a confused woman.

“You good?” Sora asked the woman as he stepped into the alley.

End Post
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum