Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
When Sci Fi Becomes Reality (Doku, Ashaiya) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0When Sci Fi Becomes Reality (Doku, Ashaiya) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

When Sci Fi Becomes Reality (Doku, Ashaiya) - Page 2 Empty Re: When Sci Fi Becomes Reality (Doku, Ashaiya)

Mon Sep 16, 2024 1:36 pm
When Sci Fi Becomes Reality (Doku, Ashaiya) - Page 2 Haru-Romance-Header-Image-Cropped.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=1100&h=618&dpr=1
ASHAIYA ENFIELD

The brunette didn’t have any clue as to how to take his compliment regarding her looks and her cheeks turned slightly red. If there was one thing she sucked at it besides crowds, it was accepting praise. She just didn’t have much experience with the whole idea and the look on her face would be all the proof Doku would need to notice it. Nodding her head in response, she’d eventually reply. “Yeah. I guess that’s true about vengeance.”

“That makes sense.” She went on with a nod. “Maybe you just lean more towards Fullbringer than Quincy, hmm? I admit that I find our abilities rather more interesting than those of other races. Our abilities are so unique and while I reckon they’re harder than most to master, the benefits are so great.”

Ashaiya had to chuckle as he spoke about his fondness for Sci Fi films and how similar her Fullbring was to a weapon in one of them. “I’ve heard that before and I admit that with the way I fight it does kind of look like I am some kind of space warrior. No idea why it took the shape it did but I’m sure glad it did. It was a diary at first, my mothers.”

“A gun must be handy though if people in your bar get rowdy.”
She added after some thought about his Fullbring. “I’d like to take you up on your offer though as I don’t have many friends and it would be nice to have somewhere I can visit often.”

FLOOFY FENCER | END POST

Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
When Sci Fi Becomes Reality (Doku, Ashaiya) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0When Sci Fi Becomes Reality (Doku, Ashaiya) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

When Sci Fi Becomes Reality (Doku, Ashaiya) - Page 2 Empty Re: When Sci Fi Becomes Reality (Doku, Ashaiya)

Yesterday at 2:52 am
When Sci Fi Becomes Reality (Doku, Ashaiya) - Page 2 FcGVvZi
"Doku Fischer" | Quincybringer

"Yeah, I definitely would say so. I can make all these portals. What can a Quincy do? Shoot some dinky arrows?" He laughed making fun of his Quincy bloodline a little bit, that being said, Doku was still trying to improve his skills when it came to Quincy skills. That's what he spent that week in Germany for. "Mhm~ We Fullbringers are pretty badass~"

A dairy and her mother's nonetheless? Well, I guess that was something they had in common. Holding his hand out, Doku summoned a Kaleidoscope, a small child like toy. "Mines this. A toy my mom gave me when I was a kid. Don't ask me why portals. Fullbrings are weird like that, they attach to just about anything. "

With a soft laugh, he nodded, not wanting to summon his gun for her since they were still in public. "Yeah, it's handy. I bought it in America, but I can use some of my Quincy powers to feed it bullets, so I never need to reload which is handy. There's a pro of my quincy side~"

Well hey, who was Doku to say no? He would quickly dig into his back pocket before pulling out his wallet. He soon would pull out a business card. "My old boss Helen made me get one of these and never gave them out. But my number is up to date!"

The business card wasn't anything fancy, but it did have his number and name. "If you're ever in Tokyo just text me. I can give you a little tour and make you some damn good drinks~" He had a slight smile, putting his wallet away.

Family Troubles | END POST
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Yesterday at 1:08 pm
When Sci Fi Becomes Reality (Doku, Ashaiya) - Page 2 Haru-Romance-Header-Image-Cropped.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=1100&h=618&dpr=1
ASHAIYA ENFIELD

“I agree with that. Moving and manipulating objects, tapping into Hollow powers, each one of us having a unique affinity. Yeah, I’d say our powers are definitely more interesting.” The brunette replied with a nod. “It’s just a shame that we are so few and far between. I’d honestly enjoy meeting up with more of our kind, even if I do struggle when meeting new people. Would be nice to see what other items that people can create.”

Looking at the toy he showed her, Ashaiya would smile slightly. “I can see why it would be your affinity and I take it that you’re close with your mother?” She was a tad reluctant to actually ask that question, knowing that by nature, the mother of a fullbringer suffered quite a lot due to the attack on them. Ashaiya’s certainly had and to see her mother so ill so often had been heartbreaking.

Taking his card, she’d place it in her pocket and soon speak again. “I’ll make sure to visit when I’m in the area. I’ve heard that Tokyo is a nice place and I haven’t visited it before now.”

FLOOFY FENCER | END POST

Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Today at 1:34 am
When Sci Fi Becomes Reality (Doku, Ashaiya) - Page 2 FcGVvZi
"Doku Fischer" | Quincybringer

"Well. I can't tap into the Hollow powers, but that's the Quincy side fighting back" Doku held up his hand and started counting on his fingers, letting Ash watch. "You, Me, Catherine- uh" Four stumped him. "You're the third fullbringer I've met. So you're pretty special" He complimented the floofy-haired woman.

As soon as Ashaiya got a look at the toy, it disappeared, disipating into green Reishi. "Well. yeah. We were close. She died about 3 years ago. That's why I moved back to Japan. I used to live in America, but I wanted to take care of my sister, so I moved back to Japan." He paused a melancholy look forming on his face. "But, she's kind of on her own now. So right now I'm figuring things out"

Doku was conflicted, he knew Nanaly wanted to be independent and not lean on him anymore, so he was going to let her. Of course, he'd still visit and keep in touch, but he wasn't going to lurk over her shoulder anymore. She had friends in the Vandenrich who could look after her while also letting her live the life she wanted, not grounded by her illness.

"Depends on where you go. I'm a bit in the bums, to be honest, my bar drags in bad company, but I can't exactly turn them away" He shook his head and shut his eyes for a moment to think. "That's kind of every big city though. But I'll make sure to show you all the best spots. There's this noddle bar just two blocks from my place that's heavenly"

Family Troubles | END POST
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Today at 1:05 pm
ASHAIYA ENFIELD

“Makes sense.” Ashaiya commented with a slight shrug. “I can use my Hollow powers to heal myself and things like that. Took quite a while for me to get to grips with those powers since they felt kind of alien but I got there in the end. Always feel my skin crawling whenever I use those particular powers but I guess that’s what happens when we use abilities that come from monsters.”

“I’m sorry about your mother.” She’d go on to say with a sigh. “My own family situation was always kind of tough and I didn’t understand their feelings until they were taken from me. Kind of weird that it was only when they were gone that I finally realised that they cared. Life has a nasty sense of humour.” Her tone was awfully dry at that point but such was the woman’s beliefs on the topic. Her time of mourning had long passed. “I’m sure your sister will be safe here, surrounded by friends.”

Thankfully the topic turned to something more light hearted then and she nodded her head. “I look forward to the tour and I’m sure that your bar is a hotspot in its own right. I bet you get all kinds of clientele. I’ll expect you to treat me to some noodles too.”

FLOOFY FENCER | END POST

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum