Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Girlfriend Inspection [Kenichi/Violet] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100The Girlfriend Inspection [Kenichi/Violet] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

The Girlfriend Inspection [Kenichi/Violet] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Girlfriend Inspection [Kenichi/Violet]

Tue Oct 01, 2024 3:58 am

“Oh, it’s this one,” Violet said and pointed at the screen, as if the highlight that happened wasn’t enough to show. She was talking about Minecraft. As they started playing, Violet stuck out her tongue while concentrating on the first tree-punching she had to do to get some oak logs. When he asked the question, she had to think back a little. “On the beach. I was practicing using a scythe to as a spirit weapon, which I hated, and he was giving me some advice… Found out he was a body guard and a martial artist and asked him to teach me… Ended up living in my guest room and never moved ou-… Gotcha, stupid chicken.”

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Girlfriend Inspection [Kenichi/Violet] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Girlfriend Inspection [Kenichi/Violet] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Girlfriend Inspection [Kenichi/Violet] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Girlfriend Inspection [Kenichi/Violet]

Tue Oct 01, 2024 4:36 am

KENICHI MURATA | RELENTLESS DRAGON

"Aha! Minecraft! I'm not entirely familiar with this one, but I can give it a try!"

Kenichi's eyes lit up as he tilted his head and started pressing buttons. Since she was off building stuff, he'd do pretty much the same, roaming around and cutting down trees to build a house. Humorously, he proved his ineptitude by getting hit and dying quite easily. Turning to her with a goofy grin, he'd rub the back of his head as he listened to her recount the tale about how they met. From the way it sounded, it seemed as though Vanyel was only meant to stay with her temporarily until things escalated and they became a couple. He wondered about the how, and as he started to get the hang of this game, he posed his next question.

"Oh? Nice, nice. He ended up moving in... and then you two became an item or was there a bit more to it than that?"

END POST

Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Girlfriend Inspection [Kenichi/Violet] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100The Girlfriend Inspection [Kenichi/Violet] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:38 pm

”It’s old,” Violet said about Minecraft before they started to play. Violet giggled when he died because she usually died first. Not this time. His next question caused some slow movements in Violet. There was a lot of story there, actually. She built herself up a quick house in the game, trying to think of how to explain that without making her seem like… well, a waste of Vanyel’s time. As she thought about it, she began to feel her insecurities well up and her mind went nuts with doubt.

"Mm..." Violet let out a soft whimper and then closed the door to her house. She stopped playing, staring at the coffee table. 'If Kenichi and Vanyel are real close... and Kenichi doesn't think I'm good enough for his friend... Vanyel might decide that too... I can't blame him. I put Vanyel through so much with the drugs and the Japan incident. What if Kenichi is right? What if I'm not good enough for Vanyel...I'm probably not.'

"Well, there's... a lot to the story. I... um..." Violet hesitated to talk, her grip on the controller tightening enough to hear a small crack. She didn't know what to say. "Ask... A-Ask me something different. Not that."

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Girlfriend Inspection [Kenichi/Violet] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Girlfriend Inspection [Kenichi/Violet] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:52 pm

"Something else? Okay! Let me think..."

Kenichi pondered another question as he took a moment to construct his house. Since this was his first time playing it, it took him a minute to adapt to how it worked. His attention occasionally ended up centered on the little animals he came across. Cute little guys. He wondered if he could befriend them.

He didn't exactly want to pressure her. If she couldn't answer that one, it didn't matter. If Vanyel trusted and placed his faith in her, then who was he to judge her? He likely placed some stress on Vanyel recently going incognito as long as he had. Then, an idea dawned on him. Why not take some pressure off of her and have her ask him a question or two? Turning to her with a welcoming smile, he pointed to himself.

"Got any questions for me, Violet? Kinda unfair if I'm the one asking so much, right? I don't want this feeling like an interview..."

END POST

Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 02, 2024 1:59 am

Violet was surprised when he let that go so easily. She expected to be pressured into answering it, especially since it did imply their relationship might have come under odd circumstances. It was true, it did, but she didn’t want anyone to let that color their opinion of it all. Some people were strong enough to ignore what others thought of them, but Violet wasn’t one of those people. She feared what people thought, how it would make other people change their minds… How other people's opinions of her could make Vanyel change his mind about her...

“Oh, uh…” Violet thought for a moment, her thoughts being pulled right back on track. She even returned to playing the game, popping on a dark oak roof for her house. In game, the sun was coming down, so she looked around for some sheep. “Well, what about you and Vanyel? How did you two meet? You seem really close... like best friends.”

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 02, 2024 1:05 pm

"Funnily enough, we met in a tournament much like the one you saw not long ago."

Kenichi found that fact somewhat humorous, truth be told. They met at a tournament and reunited at a tournament. There was something almost poetic about that. No matter how far their paths would stray from each other, they always had one universal constant they could rely on. As he started to get the hang of the game, he started going around to feed some of the pets he brought along. He continued to speak as he did so.

"After our match was over, we ended up hanging out afterward. Treated him to a big meal, and we bonded a lot. Eventually, I decided I wanted to help him out of a rough during his life, and from there, the rest was history."

END POST

Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 03, 2024 7:43 pm

Violet paused the game and put the controller down. She brought her feet up on the couch and pressed herself into the corner of the couch. Her arms wrapped around herself, a clear sign of insecurity, especially when she couldn’t make eye contact with Kenichi and kept staring at the ground. She didn’t speak. She didn’t know what to say or ask, and the game no longer felt fun. Her mind kept returning to this feeling of not being good enough for Vanyel, like she was inferior on a fundamental level to the friendship that he and Kenichi shared with each other.

'I am such an idiot...' she thought, her face slowly distorting toward potential crying, but she stopped that by biting down on her bottom lip just enough to distract her mind toward the physical pain instead of the emotional. She stared out the nearest window, hands gripping down hard on her upper arms to the potential of bruising herself.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Yesterday at 3:23 am

"Eh?"

When Kenichi discerned the shift in Violet's mood and posture, he paused the game immediately. Visibly confused, he wondered if he had said anything that might have upset her. That shouldn't have been the case, though, right? He was simply talking about his friendship with Vanyel.

"Anything bothering you, Violet? Did I say anything to upset you? If I'm ruining your mood or anything by being here... I can leave. I know how people can be particular about their time."

END POST

Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Today at 3:52 pm
The Girlfriend Inspection [Kenichi/Violet] - Page 2 Ca46a228-9f17-4dab-acc1-1b1eb77fba59
Enter: Violet Gardner | The Recovering Runaway

'I'm being a bad host,' she thought, as certain memories from previous affairs returns to her. 'We have guest and I'm not on my best behavior... I hate guests!'

Violet’s eyes widened further with Kenichi’s words, and her heart began racing. She could feel her own pulse crawling along her skin. ‘If I make him leave, he’ll tell Vanyel…’ she thought Without any head movement, Violet’s eyes darted around the room as if she was searching for something. Whatever it was, she couldn’t find it, because her gaze finally fell on Kenichi and she stared at him with every emotion she was feeling on display: fear, horror, guilt, regret…

“Don’t tell Vanyel, please,” she muttered. "Would you like something to eat?"

End Post
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum