Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Girlfriend Inspection [Kenichi/Violet] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100The Girlfriend Inspection [Kenichi/Violet] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

The Girlfriend Inspection [Kenichi/Violet] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Girlfriend Inspection [Kenichi/Violet]

Today at 1:04 am
The Girlfriend Inspection [Kenichi/Violet] - Page 3 Ca46a228-9f17-4dab-acc1-1b1eb77fba59
Enter: Violet Gardner | The Recovering Runaway

Violet nodded, eagerly getting up from her spot on the couch and hurrying to the kitchen. “That I was a terrible host,” she answered quickly, but then let him continue. His words calmed her down, specifically ‘Vanyel loves you so much.’ If he loved her, he wouldn’t be angry about her being a horrible host to his best friend, right? Couldn’t she make up for it somehow? And then Kenichi gave her a compliment, and Violet’s expression relaxed. A small blush returned to her face.

‘I… can’t keep panicking like this…’ she told herself and pulled out her cell phone. ‘Vanyel says he loves me, and Kenichi has confirmed it… Panicking only makes things worse for everyone… even me. They're not Dad... or Mom.’

Taking a deep breath, Violet seemed to really calm down. “How would you like some pizza?” she asked sweetly, wiggling her phone. “My treat?”

End Post
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum