Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Girlfriend Inspection [Kenichi/Violet] Left_bar_bleue1570/100The Girlfriend Inspection [Kenichi/Violet] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

The Girlfriend Inspection [Kenichi/Violet] Empty The Girlfriend Inspection [Kenichi/Violet]

Mon Sep 30, 2024 3:44 am

Unfortunately, Violet and Vanyel's work schedules were not aligning right now. She was his assistant, but a lot of what she had to do was over the phone, in the office, or on the computer. She was getting the hang of all of it, and often could work remotely, unless she needed to turn things into the office or check on the buildings that Gracen Arms was moving into since they began getting into the City of Light.

It was a little before noon, and Violet closed up her laptop. After turning on the TV, she picked up a donut from the box sitting on the coffee table, having had them delivered for breakfast an hour ago. As of now, work was done and she would check back in an hour or so to see if anything she put through needed to get to the next steps. Until then, she sat in her pajamas and happily browsed through Vanflix to find something new to watch. The remake of The Walking Dead sounded good.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Girlfriend Inspection [Kenichi/Violet] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Girlfriend Inspection [Kenichi/Violet] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Girlfriend Inspection [Kenichi/Violet] Empty Re: The Girlfriend Inspection [Kenichi/Violet]

Mon Sep 30, 2024 3:59 am

KENICHI MURATA | RELENTLESS DRAGON

After the hard-fought battle between him and his great friend, Vanyel, Kenichi ended up meeting one lady in particular who stood out to him. Obviously, part of it was the cool blue hair. The other was a growing suspicion. Vanyel would never admit anything to him without consistent effort on his part, but Kenichi had concluded something interesting that day.

Someone found a girlfriend in my absence. Good job, Vanyel! I'm so proud of you!

His best friend found that special someone. What was there to not be excited about? He could tell how happy he was nowadays, those small smiles that creased his lips, and the playful denial every time he tried broaching the subject. Since he wouldn't spill the beans, Kenichi came to another conclusion.

He would go and meet her on his own! Finding some time in his schedule to do so, he casually arrived at Vanyel's door with the intent of meeting Violet. If he saw them both? So be it! Rapping his fist at the door, Kenichi grinned from ear to ear. He had to know more about her...

"Anyone home?"

END POST

Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Girlfriend Inspection [Kenichi/Violet] Left_bar_bleue1570/100The Girlfriend Inspection [Kenichi/Violet] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

The Girlfriend Inspection [Kenichi/Violet] Empty Re: The Girlfriend Inspection [Kenichi/Violet]

Mon Sep 30, 2024 4:11 am

Violet had landed herself on a horror movie, so when the door was suddenly knocked on, even in the middle of the day, she let out a quick yelp and practically jumped out of her pajama pants. Her head swung toward her front door, a hand over her heart as she took a moment to catch her breath. “One sec!” she called out and then turned the movie off. Getting up, she hurried to the door and kept it latched when opening it. She blinked, surprised to see Vanyel’s friend here.

“Kenichi, right?” she asked, head tilted to the side. Once he confirmed, Violet closed the door, undid the latch, and then opened it back up, “Hey, uh… Vanyel isn’t home. He’s at work for a few more hours.”

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Girlfriend Inspection [Kenichi/Violet] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Girlfriend Inspection [Kenichi/Violet] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 30, 2024 4:33 am

"I know."

Kenichi replied with a playful and silly grin, as though he were committing some childish antic that he'd get caught for and chewed out on later. He intended to meet Violet, after all. Since Vanyel wouldn't spill the beans, he assumed perhaps Violet might be more receptive. He naturally trusted Vanyel's judgment, of course, so the idea she needed to be evaluated was the last thing on his mind. If she wasn't doing anything at the moment, he simply wanted to get to know her and hang out---learn what made his best friend so happy recently.

"I'm here using my extended break time I cashed in on, so I've got a few hours to myself. Vanyel's practically been beaming at work, and I think I know why..."

Comically, with a flamboyant pose to follow, he pointed at her with a grin.

"You two are boyfriend and girlfriend!"

Ah, he truly was a detective at deducing these sorts of things. An intelligent man, truly.

END POST

Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 30, 2024 3:42 pm

That ‘I know’ sent Violet hiding behind the door and bracing herself for something scary. Maybe she shouldn’t have opened the door to a man she had only met once? But… he was Vanyel’s friend? Besides, that smile and childish tone put Violet at ease a moment later.

“Huh?” Violet’s cheeks reddened and she continued to hide behind the door, shyly hiding herself from these very clear accusations! She flinched as he pointed at her. “I, uh… Uh, uh, uh… well, y-yes,” Violet finally said, giving a small smile and a quick nod. “He didn’t just tell you? Is that a brother thing? Where you keep secrets just to tease the other?”

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 01, 2024 12:56 am

"I dunno. I tried asking him repeatedly, but he just wouldn't spill the beans. Whatever you're doing is making him smile a lot, and seeing him smile makes me happy. I wouldn't say he's a total grump while we're on bodyguard duty, but I can tell something's changed."

Kenichi chuckled heartily as he gazed at Violet with curious eyes. There was a noticeable bashfulness in her form and posture. He hoped he hadn't come on too strong. After all, they might as well be strangers. He supposed he should lower the energy he was approaching her with and go at her pace. The last thing he'd want to hear is Vanyel chewing him out for frightening his girlfriend. Coughing, his tone a little more measured, he smiled warmly as he pointed a finger in the distance.

"With all that being said, I wanted to see if I could get to know you... if you don't mind, of course!"

END POST

Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 01, 2024 2:02 am

Hearing what Kenichi said made Violet’s heart swell. Her nervousness faded and she opened the door to invite Kenichi inside. “I really appreciate that. Thank you, Kenichi… That… That makes me happy,” she said with a soft smile, closing the door behind him.

"What exactly would you like to know?" Violet asked. It wasn't often that she was asked questions about herself, and that is what she assumed was going to happen. How else do you get to know another person?

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 01, 2024 2:21 am

"Good! That's what I'm here for. If I've made you happy, I've achieved half of the mission already!"

Kenichi exuberantly grinned from ear to ear after that statement. At the very least, it assured him that he wasn't intimidating her. That was the last thing he wanted to do. When she let him in, his eyes lit up as he quietly marveled at her household. Ah, so this was her house? Was she rich? Or did Vanyel buy this? Was she a cool rich lady with blue hair like Rita? There were several questions, but he didn't want this to feel like some interview. Gazing around, he stroked his chin quietly. How could he make this feel casual... oh! Did she have video games? Cool movies?

"Well... I do want to ask you questions, but I'd also like to hang out so it doesn't feel like I'm bombarding you with them, either. Got any video games around? Know any cool television series you could recommend we watch while we talk?"

END POST

Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 01, 2024 2:47 am

Violet nodded and led Kenichi over to the living room. She turned on the TV and opened a cabinet to reveal a brand new PS25, the newest console. Violet turned everything on and handed Kenichi a controller before sitting down. She looked to the second controller and stared at it for a moment. She wasn’t very good at these kinds of games, but she grabbed the controller anyway and would try to play with him.

“I can’t watch TV while talking. Shows distract me too much, but I can play these…” Violet said and sat on the couch. “I am not very good though, so don’t rely on me.” There were a list of martial arts games, fighting games, shooting games, and then one magical RPG adventure game that Violet bought because she wasn’t interested in the rest. Then there was one of the oldest and still most popular games in the world.

“Can we play the block game? It's a game I actually get and I don’t die in it all the time… And you can ask whatever you like.”

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 01, 2024 3:12 am

"Sure we can play the block game! ...Whatever that is."

Kenichi nodded his head as his eyes looked over the variety of other games they had. It was a shame she didn't have any experience playing with any of them. He got the idea that she wasn't particularly well-versed in gaming, and her words confirmed it. He'd probably play at her pace and go from there. The main intention here was to get to know her better. Sitting down as he grabbed a controller, he decided to roll with his first question - a simple one that anyone could answer.

"So... how did you two meet?"

END POST

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum