Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where There's A Hole... [Private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Where There's A Hole... [Private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Where There's A Hole... [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: Where There's A Hole... [Private]

Tue Oct 01, 2024 3:16 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Where There's A Hole... [Private] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Hannah would raise an eyebrow at the man as he claimed the Plus had lasted centuries. It probably wasn't impossible with some extreme interference or Kido, but on your own? Encroachment would take you before you saw the first decade even if you were a monk. Then again, if you were a monk you'd not be chained anywhere in the first place.

"Did he tell you it's been centuries? Pluses don't last long. The chain of fate that binds them to what they are obsessed with slowly corrodes over time. Attacks from Hollows and extreme emotions speeds this up, but even then it only lasts a few years at the absolute most. There is no way he spent centuries as a Plus"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Last edited by Mirja Eeola on Fri Oct 04, 2024 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where There's A Hole... [Private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Where There's A Hole... [Private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Where There's A Hole... [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: Where There's A Hole... [Private]

Thu Oct 03, 2024 6:07 am
Where There's A Hole... [Private] - Page 2 TSUorms

MURA EKASHIBA

Huh?

Wait, was there a chance Kyūken lied to him about the time that had passed? I mean… who would expect such a stubborn Plus to remember how many years had gone by? Then again, his demeanor, his appearance, his weaponry and his actual identity… no, wait, he couldn’t have lied. “It… no, it doesn’t make any sense – this sword, this is his,” Mura elaborated, torn between disbelief and astonishment as he held up Harukami in front of Hannah. It was… a strange artifact. A jian, or a double-edged sword, or just a tsurugi. Not even a conventional katana, which were all single-edged. Even its worn-out hilt and guard spoke of a time long, long ago.

“His chain was wrapped around it when we first met… and it’s been like that until j-just now,” he revealed to her, trying to tie together the importance of the Chain of Fate, “He’d always had it… maybe he was content, as long as his sword was by his side…” Kyūken was a tenacious, proud bastard to the letter – that sword meant more to him than his own life. Maybe because it was just left in the deserted areas of Tibet’s mountains, he got to stay with it for so many years…

Kyūken was not an ordinary Plus, that was certain. “I-I don’t know that much about pluses, but I can’t believe he’d just lie about it… then again, I don’t even know what to believe anymore…”

END POST | HOLLOWED
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where There's A Hole... [Private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Where There's A Hole... [Private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Oct 04, 2024 2:52 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"He doesn't need to have lied" Hannah would reply, walking up to the man and giving him a gentle smile. "When you are a Plus, before you are sent to the Soul Society, you have no biological imperatives. And thus, your sense of time is completely destroyed. You have no way to know how long, since you can't even interact with the world enough to scratch a tally mark of something like that.

So it stands that it is possible it felt centuries for him. But don't worry, it wasn't" she would then reach out, and touch the sword. Ninety percent chance it was just a sword, but ten percent chance that something special might exist.

Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where There's A Hole... [Private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Where There's A Hole... [Private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Yesterday at 1:38 pm
Where There's A Hole... [Private] - Page 2 TSUorms

MURA EKASHIBA

Huh… so that was how Pluses worked. Time lagging stuff? I mean, it made sense… like, was Kyūken special? A loudmouth like him? No way.

“Honestly… wouldn’t it be the opposite, most of the time? Having a long time pass, but only feels like… I don’t know, a few days maybe?” Mura shared his insight with the person who was, unknown to him, several centuries older mayhaps, perhaps, “… I don’t even care anymore… is he still there? He turned and everything, and I couldn’t recognize him anymore. Do Hollows just stay that way… forever?”

END POST | HOLLOWED
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Today at 6:51 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"It is possible. It effects everyone differently. But you still have a human mentality, so a long time is still a long time. Not being able to sleep makes the same amount of time stretch out many times over"

She'd then turn back to where the Garganta was, and shake her head.

"No, he is not there. A Hollow is consumed by their negativity, and driven insane by it. There is a moment of lucidity when you damage the mask, but that just makes everything worse because now they have to come to grips with everything they have done. And then the mask grows back and they are mindless once more"

She didn't tell him about the very scant hope of him becoming an Arrancar. False hope was cruel.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum