Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Crick Crack (Natasha/Anis) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Crick Crack (Natasha/Anis) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Crick Crack (Natasha/Anis) - Page 3 Empty Re: Crick Crack (Natasha/Anis)

Yesterday at 11:37 am

Back at it!

"When you have more than one romantic partner" Anis replied, all matter-of-factly. The restaurant looked nice, which was always good because Anis didn't have a lot of money. Between the kidnapping, and the rescue, and the torture, and the new kidnapping, and the recovery, she hadn't had a lot of time to work on getting finances sorted.

"Mmm! Big, Scottish, good at punching! We met in the training ground and she was nice so I said she was my girlfriend now and she agreed. Then we went to see Doctor Siobhan and get a shower. It was a nice day"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Crick Crack (Natasha/Anis) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Crick Crack (Natasha/Anis) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Yesterday at 6:29 pm
Crick Crack (Natasha/Anis) - Page 3 GErtDg6

NATASHA MILLER | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

"I know what Polygamy is, pumpkin, I was just a little confused about why ya mentioned it just now."

They would finally arrive at the restaurant. There was a public area that allowed most to sit outside and experience the bright city-lit view, while the inside was filled with humble furnishings and comfortable booths to sit in. Turning back to her, she motioned as though posing a question as to which one she wanted to enter first.

"Sounds like ya had a real blast that day. Hope everythin' works out for ya on that front. Now, then, inside or outside?"

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Crick Crack (Natasha/Anis) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Crick Crack (Natasha/Anis) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Today at 5:27 am

Back at it!

"Ohh, you were doing that thing people do when they just say a word and hope the other person infers all the details from that" Anis would state, pondering for a few seconds how to broach the new subject now it had become less obvious.

"You are taking me for lunch and asking about my girlfriend. So, you want to join in with the whole relationship thing, no?" Anis would ask, wordlessly taking a seat outside so as to not detract from the conversation at hand.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum