Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 8 Empty Re: Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru)

Sat Oct 05, 2024 11:16 am
Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 8 Chizuru-banner
CHIZURU HONSHO

Listening as Hannah spoke about the man she had dated, Chizuru was left in two minds. On one hand, he sounded like a good guy who the blonde could depend on and yet his behaviour regarding how he treated the Kido Master said exactly the opposite. To ghost someone was incredibly cruel in the Vizard’s opinion and she was uncertain as to whether she should offer advice or not. Honestly, he sounded kind of unreliable and didn’t seem to appreciate what Hannah had done for him.

“I don’t know what to make of him to be honest.”
Chizuru eventually said, musing her thoughts aloud. “I simply hope that one day he’ll realise how he’s hurt you and will attempt to make amends. You don’t deserve to be treated in such a wishy washy way.”

A chuckle would escape her afterwards as she spoke about her own feelings for Hannah. “You don’t have to be worried about me ghosting you. I’m not going anywhere and one day it may be a case that you end up getting tired of me hanging around so much. I can’t take my eyes off you, let alone anything else.”

ERO SENSEI | END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 8 Empty Re: Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru)

Yesterday at 1:04 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 8 6EdIfMt

Hannah considered commenting on how little pain she was in due to Solomon, but couldn't resist being a little brat about Chizuru's claims. So looking to her - but not at her, Hannah's eyes never really focused on anything - Hannah would give a serious look.

"Of course I don't have to worry about you leaving me. I cast a tracking kido on you so I can always find you. I'm pondering tying in some biometrics so I can see what your state of being is and track sexual promiscuity via that"

The tone and facial expression implied dead seriousness, and given her capabilities so far, it wouldn't even be a stretch to consider she was able to do such a thing.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Today at 10:22 am
Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 8 Chizuru-banner
CHIZURU HONSHO

It was difficult to tell whether Hannah was serious and Chizuru had no doubt in her mind that she could probably do as she said. It was a tad frightening as to just how powerful the blonde was with Kido but the Vizard wasn’t overawed by the idea. Honestly, it was sexy as heck to hear her new girlfriend talk in such a manner with the purple haired woman eventually chuckling at the threat, unable to help herself. The thought of Hannah knowing where she was all the time was kind of attractive in a way and having someone to call her own wasn’t something Chizuru had experienced before.

“Are you sure you can create a spell powerful enough to detect just how horny I am?” She asked jokingly. “My levels are off the charts once I get going.”

Laughing again, she’d add after a few moments, her tone sultry. “If you want to make sure I stay loyal, you’ll have to show me something special later.”

ERO SENSEI | END POST

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum