Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rat and Coffee (Senna/Jaesa)  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Rat and Coffee (Senna/Jaesa)  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Rat and Coffee (Senna/Jaesa)  - Page 4 Empty Re: Rat and Coffee (Senna/Jaesa)

Sat Oct 12, 2024 10:44 pm
Really? This quickly? She wasn't sure someone has ever become fond of her that quickly. She had thought she done well in her interview with Rita, and she wouldn't even say that she was fond of the Fullbringer yet. Senna wasn't the most charming and upbeat person. However, if the arancar liked the more down and rainy day type then Senna certainly had that in spades. As she listened to her she wondered if there was anything that she had actually did that made the mouse interested in being her friend in the first place.

"I wouldn't mind hanging out with you when I have the time off."

She spoke to the arancar as she didn't dislike the womans company. Senna didn't see much in herself, so she wasn't sure what the arancar had seen in her. Maybe she just had a thing for women with purple hair or something. Unless she was after something else, but Senna wasn't a paranoid person. She shook that off as there was probably nothing bad going to come of this encounter.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rat and Coffee (Senna/Jaesa)  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Rat and Coffee (Senna/Jaesa)  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 13, 2024 11:08 am
Rat and Coffee (Senna/Jaesa)  - Page 4 Zenless-zone-zero-1-1-teaser-jane-doe-new-character-mystery-faction-zzz-hoyoverse-550x309
JAESA

“I’m glad to hear that as I would hate for this to just be a one off meeting.” Jaesa answered with a chuckle, struggling even more to combat her more devious instincts. It was hard enough being civil around someone she liked, given how prone she was to want to jump into a more intimate act but for now anyway, she kept herself in check. Her mind, however, was drifting in to the gutter at this point and while she didn’t act upon her desires right now, Jaesa knew exactly what kind of fun she wanted to have with the beautiful woman beside her.

Taking another sip of her coffee, she’d add after doing so. “I hope you’ve still got a little more time to talk though as you are nice to talk to.” Yeah, the topic had been rather deep and unpleasant but Senna was awfully open which Jaesa kind of liked.

FIRE OF OBSESSION | END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 13, 2024 9:20 pm
Senna didn't have anything else to do today. Guess she would humor the arancar with the fact. Since she didn't have much to do so she figured hanging out with the mouse could just be a fun day. Maybe they could go out for some actual drinks or something? If they were in the City of Lights shed offer to take her to Dokus place. Alas.

"I have the next couple days off. So I'm not in a hurry."
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Yesterday at 5:39 am
Rat and Coffee (Senna/Jaesa)  - Page 4 Zenless-zone-zero-1-1-teaser-jane-doe-new-character-mystery-faction-zzz-hoyoverse-550x309
JAESA

“That’s great to hear. I have plenty of time too so I’m in no rush either.” The mouse replied with a smile, her diary well and truly empty for the moment. She briefly wondered what it was actually like to have a truly busy life, unlike hers which was rather more spontaneous with plenty of free time. The Arrancar basically just did whatever she felt like and even now after all the years that had passed, she still loved the unknowing part of it all. Jaesa never knew who she’d meet next, whether it’d be friendly or not, romantic or not, violent or not.

Finishing off her coffee, she’d add after some thought. “We could go somewhere a bit more lively if you like at some point. I’m pretty good with Garganta and could take us somewhere else.”

FIRE OF OBSESSION | END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Yesterday at 9:20 pm
Senna wasn't sure where else they could go though. She aas sure there was more fun stuff go go to, but at the same time. Could she really just trust a garganta to some random location? Whatever she didn't mind. She seemed to be trustworthy enough. Or at the very least she was very good at seeming trust worthy.

"Do you have any places in mind?"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum