Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rat and Coffee (Senna/Jaesa)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Rat and Coffee (Senna/Jaesa)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Rat and Coffee (Senna/Jaesa)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rat and Coffee (Senna/Jaesa)

Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:08 pm
"Well, you have to remember. I don't think you guys have to worry about eating, or at the very least not as often as humans do. If we don't eat for a week or so or we don't drink water every day our bodies begin to shut down very quickly."

She spoke as the line moved slowly forward. She scanned the menu for something she would want, but she was having a little bit of a hard time finding something that she'd like. Sometimes she had a little bit of a harder time, but she spotted something in the corner. Just a normal Vanilla ice coffee.

"Do you know what you want?"

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rat and Coffee (Senna/Jaesa)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Rat and Coffee (Senna/Jaesa)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 02, 2024 2:17 pm
Rat and Coffee (Senna/Jaesa)  - Page 2 Zenless-zone-zero-1-1-teaser-jane-doe-new-character-mystery-faction-zzz-hoyoverse-550x309
JAESA

“Hard to argue with that.” Jaesa answered with a slight shrug of her shoulders. “Being human is a real pain in the ass, no?” The Arrancar honestly didn’t have an awful lot of time for jobs or anything like that and had never felt curious enough to actually try one for herself. Life was meant to be enjoyable in her opinion and whoever had any fun working? Anyway, she pushed the topic aside for the moment.

As Senna asked her what she wanted, Jaesa would smile after a few moments and reply. “A nice mocha I think for me. Something indulgent that contains chocolate.”

The line would soon enough dwindle until it was her turn, with the Arrancar swiftly making her order before moving aside so that Senna could say the same. Mmm. The woman taking the orders was rather cute although she wasn’t quite in Senna’s league.

FIRE OF OBSESSION | END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 02, 2024 10:06 pm
Shed walk up to thr counter as she ordered her own drink. It wasn't anything fancy, and she would join jaesa off to the side of the counter as she continued to keep her eyes on the process. She quite enjoyed the idea of working in a place like this, but it wasn't something that she felt she could do.

"Sometimes it's hard. I'm not particularly fond of living. However, I do wish I was normal sometimes."

For the first time jaesa probably heard a bit of emotion in her voice as she watched the barista making the coffee. She really did want to be normal or atleast a part of her did.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 03, 2024 1:36 pm
Rat and Coffee (Senna/Jaesa)  - Page 2 Zenless-zone-zero-1-1-teaser-jane-doe-new-character-mystery-faction-zzz-hoyoverse-550x309
JAESA

The Arrancar cocked a brow as Senna suddenly confessed that she wasn’t all that fond of her own life. It was an unexpected admission and Jaesa tilted her head as she mused about how best to answer. Clearly, there was more to the young woman than met the eye and the mouse couldn’t help but pry a little, her interest in the woman continually growing. Perhaps this girl needed a little pick me up and the Arrancar wasn’t talking about coffee either.

“Is anyone normal?” She asked with a chuckle, before uttering in a more serious tone. “I take it that you’ve had it rough if you speak about your life like that. Rough childhood or something?”

The mouse had no clue as to what her own human life had been like but there's certainly been a few hairy moments during her time as an Arrancar. Events which had left scars on both her body and mind but they’d helped her become the woman she was now, so she supposed it was all worth it. Maybe?

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 03, 2024 9:41 pm
Senna thought about holding back from yelling anything. She usually wasn't the one to share about her personal life. Rita probably knew because of her grandfather, but what the hell. Why not open up just a little to someone. Especially if she isn't likely to see them again any time soon or possibly even ever.

"I haven't had a good life. I'd give everything back if it meant having something normal."

She spoke to the arancar as she looked into her coffee before taking a sip of it. Enjoying the warmth as she did so. She felt her worries begin to disappear just a little with the drink. She really did fully enjoy coffee.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Yesterday at 1:52 pm
JAESA

Leading Senna to a table, Jaesa would take a seat beside the woman, puzzled slightly by the woman’s depressed tone. There was an awful lot of unhappiness there and the Arrancar of Obsession found herself wishing more and more to understand the reasons why. She was quick to attach herself to people anyway and already the mouse was eager to get to know the woman. Her focus was leaving those around them and becoming solely upon Senna.

“Was it truly that bad?” She asked gently, probing Senna and trying to get her to slowly open up further. The black haired woman did hate seeing an unhappy woman…unless it was a part of bedroom games anyway and Jaesa wondered if perhaps there was something in particular that haunted her new friend.

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Today at 2:52 pm
She took a seat near the rat once her drink was done as she thought about the question. It was a very long pause, but eventually the fullbringer did answer the question. It was probably going to be hard to explain how she had a hole in her heart for along time, and especially to someone who is literally missing a part of themselves. She took a drink first, but began to speak.

"Alright. I'm not looking for pity. It wasn't the easiest life.... I just don't have anyone to live for anymore. My boss? But that's it."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum