Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Genpaku
Genpaku
Advisor

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it [Joshua, Hana, Koga, Kaminari] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it [Joshua, Hana, Koga, Kaminari] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it [Joshua, Hana, Koga, Kaminari] - Page 3 Empty Re: Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it [Joshua, Hana, Koga, Kaminari]

Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:59 am

Joshua gave a short bark of a laugh, waving away the compliment from Hana. “That might be the first time someone had suggested that.” As he was about to leave then, Hana spoke up and it was plain to see the panic starting to creep back in. He turned back to her, giving a close approximation of his usual smile.
“Nah, this won’t be much of a problem. Just a couple stops on a shopping trip. I’ll be back before ya know it.”
"Wh-What? N-NO! Josh, please. Wait for the battles to stop. The Gotei will take care of it soon enough." Hana said, standing up and stepping around Koga until she was in front of Josh. Joshua let out a small chuckle despite himself. He had to choose his next words carefully, but he’d always been good at that on the fly.
“Things are looking a bit desperate around here, and I’m prolly quicker on my feet than most of ‘em around right now Hana. I’m telling ya, I’ll be okay. I can handle myself.”
Hana stared at him, eyes full of worry, trying to find the words to keep him here. She knew they needed supplies, but... "Just... Stay. Please. I need you here."
Joshua’s smile fell, becoming more somber once more. He reached out and pulled her into an embrace once more. He held her tight for a moment.
“I know kid, but look around. The chips are down and we’re looking a little thin. Its time to start playing smart and daring. This ain’t my first round at this kind of table though.” Hana gave Josh a tight hug in return, her face pressed into his shoulder.
"If you die, I will never forgive you."
“Yeah, that’s fair. But I ain’t thinking of cashing out just yet,” Joshua said with a smirk. As he let Hana go, something plopped down on her head.
“So I’ll tell ya what; hold on to this for me. This hat’s lucky ya know, since it hangs around me all the time. It’s gotten through more than a few crisis's in more or less one piece, and I always manage to find it afterwards. So you keep this with you, that way I’ll make my way back to ya okay?” he said with a wink. Hana looked up to the hat dropped onto her head and smiled weakly. She had never seen him without it, so it meant something.
"Okay," she nodded and held the hat in place with both hands. "Be careful."
“Ah, but where is the fun in that?” Joshua asked before giving a small laugh. “Like I said, not my first round in something like this. I’ll be back as soon as I can,” he said with a smile, before looking over to Kaminari for a moment.
“I’ll be back with what and who I can soon as I can. I’ll even try not to drag back too many more people for ya to put back together,” he said with a wink to her. He turned, waving a hand over his shoulder as he started out before vanishing with a shunpo. He had some work ahead of him.

~We trip and stumble only so that we may stand back up...~

Genpaku's Cast of Misfits and Titans
[Character Thread]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum