Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The return (Stella/Natasha)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The return (Stella/Natasha)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The return (Stella/Natasha)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The return (Stella/Natasha)

Tue Sep 10, 2024 9:55 pm
Stella would nod as she kept her head in the shoulder of Natasha. there was nothing that she felt like she could do. She felt utterly useless to even be in this apartment with these people. Stella didn't know where she belonged in this world anymore.

"I...is there anything we could do? To help me get my mind clear? I don't have any ideas, nat."
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The return (Stella/Natasha)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The return (Stella/Natasha)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 12, 2024 2:48 am
The return (Stella/Natasha)  - Page 2 GErtDg6

NATASHA MILLER | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

"We can go outside my backyard and look at the stars. Might not help too much, I reckon, but hey, you'll have a wise ol' lady to help ya navigate whatever's goin' on in yer head, sugar."

Rising from the couch, holding Stella against her shoulder, she motioned for them to go outside and sit down. Let her relax in the cool breeze and soak in her surroundings. She didn't have any particular advice offhand, but she knew how much it hurt to lose others from experience. Perhaps she could draw on that to aid her beloved amigo in her darkest hour.

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 15, 2024 4:07 am
Stella walked outside with Natasha as she found herself looking up at the sky. Not a cloud in the sky, but unfortunately alot of light pollution from the city. If they were back in Stella's village, they would be greeted with a beautiful sight of the milky way amongst the stars. Taking a breath Stella enjoyed the cold air as d
she felt her tears beginning to dry up. She was slowly feeling back to normal.

"N....Natasha, I need to get stronger. I never want anything to be able to hurt people I care about anymore."

She spoke with resolve, but her voice was still hoarse from the crying. As she took in the cool air feeling on her body as she thought about what's happening. She just needed to get stronger, simple as that.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Today at 2:58 am
The return (Stella/Natasha)  - Page 2 GErtDg6

NATASHA MILLER | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

"That goes without sayin', but let me hit ya with a different point of view..."

Natasha would settle against a rocking chair, admiring the blindingly bright view of light dancing across moonlit skies. It had, to some degree, always been a firm departure from the traditional view of the moon and stars that always graced her vision in her hometown, but she'd grown used to it by now. It felt almost magical. A soft hand reached over to run warm digits over Stella's soft hair. With a reassuring smile, she gazed down at her crimson-haired amigo.

"Acknowledgin' that ya gotta grow strong is one thing. Recognizin' that ya oughta go at it with friends and loved ones is another. Don't ever feel like ya gotta go at things alone. Train with others. Take your time. Don't force things. It'll take time for this to pass, and yer damn well allowed to grieve and reflect on what was lost, but don't go rushin' to yer death. I care about ya. We all do."

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum