Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Held by the Hours [Koga/Hana] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Held by the Hours [Koga/Hana] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Held by the Hours [Koga/Hana] Empty Held by the Hours [Koga/Hana]

Sun Sep 15, 2024 1:12 am
Held by the Hours [Koga/Hana] Hana_PostingHeader26
Enter: Hana Aoyama

The night had passed, but another was quickly approaching, and Koga still hadn’t woken up. Kaminari had placed him under a form of kaido that kept him sleeping peacefully while his body healed. If he were awake, he’d be in unbearable pain. It turned out his injuries were far worse than just the burns. Kaminari said that he’d likely been in a fight before coming to help her against Akira. That realization left a pit in Hana’s stomach, and she couldn’t bring herself to leave his side.

With dinner approaching, Hana had already turned one offer for food away. She didn’t think she could keep it down. They weren’t in a hospital building, but a large tent, divided by paper walls. Koga laid on a raised stretcher, not a bed. Too much had been destroyed and a lot of resources had already been used, so this was the best they could do for him. Hana sat on a small cushion, her zanpakuto placed next to her, and her head laying on the edge of Koga’s stretcher, close to falling sleep.

'Please... wake up, Koga...'

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Held by the Hours [Koga/Hana] Left_bar_bleue0/0Held by the Hours [Koga/Hana] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Held by the Hours [Koga/Hana] Empty Re: Held by the Hours [Koga/Hana]

Today at 1:54 am
Held by the Hours [Koga/Hana] 24HSuN4

HABAKI KOGA | STRAY DOG

"..."

What the hell happened? All he remembered before he went unconscious was a sea of flame and Hana's terrified shriek. He had intended to cut down that suited bastard where he stood, but now he was here. Naturally, he didn't assume he was dead. His heart was still beating. He could breathe, albeit somewhat strained, and as his eyes opened, he recognized the somewhat familiar surroundings.

His body suddenly rose as he immediately looked around for Hana. Did he make sure she escaped safely? Was she still alive? His mind cycled through several questions until his gaze traveled toward the end of his stretcher, noticing the snow-white woman dozing off.

"Hana! Ow.... ow... Shit, why does my body feel so sore...?"

END POST

Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Held by the Hours [Koga/Hana] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Held by the Hours [Koga/Hana] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Today at 2:40 am

Feeling the stretcher shift beneath her, Hana barely reacted, dismissing it as Koga moving in his sleep again—just like the last ten false alarms. But the moment she heard his voice, her eyes snapped open, and she lifted her head. Koga was finally awake. Hana gasped, her hands hovering over his shoulders, but she froze, afraid to touch him. Her fingers trembled as she hovered over his arms, his hands, his chest... She couldn’t find a safe place to make contact and eventually gave up.

"Koga..." she said, sniffling. "You were badly hurt: broken bones, charred skin... Third Seat Hatakeyama has worked tirelessly to heal your wounds." Overwhelmed with relief, she covered her face with her hands. "You finally woke up..."

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Held by the Hours [Koga/Hana] Left_bar_bleue0/0Held by the Hours [Koga/Hana] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Today at 3:19 am
Held by the Hours [Koga/Hana] 24HSuN4

HABAKI KOGA | STRAY DOG

"Holy shit... and you're tellin' me I'm still alive after all that? Guess I'm more durable than I thought."

He chuckled softly, albeit strained as he fought back the immense pain in his body. Most of his flesh was healed on the surface, and his body seemed to be recovering internally too, but he couldn't exactly move and laugh as boisterously as he was accustomed to. That fucking sucked, but he was relieved to see that Hana was alright.

From his point of view, there didn't appear to be any noticeable bruises or wounds across her body. She was safe. That was all that mattered to him now, even if his pride was internally crushed from losing two battles on the same day. Even if she hesitated to hug him, he wasn't nearly so bashful. His long limbs reached over to pull her into an embrace as he grunted in pain.

"My body's fuckin' killin' me right now, but at least... I know you're safe now."

END POST

Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Today at 3:40 am

"Yes, a friend of mine, Josh... he carried both of us to a medical station after we were hit," Hana said, her voice trembling. "I was so terrified you were going to die..." She drew in a shaky breath, not expecting Koga to pull her closer. Despite him choosing to embrace her, she hesitated to return it, afraid of hurting him. She rested her cheek gently against his chest, careful not to press too hard. After a few moments, she looked up, offering him a weak smile, though sadness lingered in her eyes. "I'm only safe because of you and Josh," she whispered, her gaze dropping to the floor. “If you two had not taken that hit, I would be dead.”

"Please, do not ever do something so reckless again, Koga!" Hana shouted at him, her worry and desperation bubbling to the surface in that moment.

End Post
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum