Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Salvation in the Coming Dark[Amelia, Isamu]  Left_bar_bleue0/0Salvation in the Coming Dark[Amelia, Isamu]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Salvation in the Coming Dark[Amelia, Isamu]  Empty Salvation in the Coming Dark[Amelia, Isamu]

Thu Sep 12, 2024 2:40 am
Salvation in the Coming Dark[Amelia, Isamu]  BACDviJ

ISAMU HAGANE

Although this city was particularly way too bright for his taste, Isamu quite enjoyed the City of Lights. The civilians were quite personable, there were a variety of races, and the women were drop-dead gorgeous. With most cities, that was usually enough to reel him in.

One thing he'd grown accustomed to was the City during the night when the lights were brightest and the city that much livelier. What better way to enjoy himself than a nightclub, right?

Of course. He doesn't quite know what'll catch his vision first, but he intends to enjoy himself until he's satisfied. For now, his first location of choice is the bar. Ordering a Tequila Sunrise, he sits relaxed, idly waiting for some form of worthwhile entertainment or another to present itself.

END POST | GLOBE-TROTTING GAROTTE
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Salvation in the Coming Dark[Amelia, Isamu]  Left_bar_bleue1570/100Salvation in the Coming Dark[Amelia, Isamu]  Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Salvation in the Coming Dark[Amelia, Isamu]  Empty Re: Salvation in the Coming Dark[Amelia, Isamu]

Thu Sep 12, 2024 3:27 am
Salvation in the Coming Dark[Amelia, Isamu]  Amelia_Header4
Enter: Amelia Brenner | ON VACATION

This city was so briiiight. Amelia could not believe the glare when she first arrived. It was a wonder airplanes could even find the airstrip when coming in during the day. Then when night came, the neon lights and signs were amazing, even if overwhelming in spots. The people were as vibrant as their city and Amelia was so glad she had gotten that call to come visit for her vacation! This was worth it.

In one of the clubs, the music was something Amelia could definitely get into. She was all dressed up, but admittedly a little nervous. She was in a new city, a whole new country. The culture was a little different, so she was trying to pay attention so a few differences. For instances, she was scared to take a drink as a foreigner here. Back home, she could take a drink from a guy without that kind of worry.

So, Amelia made her way to the bar in order to get herself a drink. She walked up beside a large man, not paying too much attention until she heard his drink. “Oh, I’d like one of those too, please!” she said excitedly, clapping her hands together and giving an excited wiggle that definitely moved up to her rather large bust. “Thank you,” she said to the bartender as her drink was served and then looked to the gentleman she had copied. “Here’s to you… Hope you have a wonderful night.”

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Salvation in the Coming Dark[Amelia, Isamu]  Left_bar_bleue0/0Salvation in the Coming Dark[Amelia, Isamu]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Salvation in the Coming Dark[Amelia, Isamu]  Empty Re: Salvation in the Coming Dark[Amelia, Isamu]

Today at 1:58 am

ISAMU HAGANE

"And here's to hopin' a wonderful night finds you as well."

At the sound of her playful voice, onyx eyes shifted to evaluate the woman who joined him at the bar table, copying his order without hesitation. In a word, she was gorgeous; and his observant gaze subtly admired her voluptuous frame as the woman swayed with playful glee. When the bartender served their drinks, he wasted little time in maintaining etiquette, lightly tapping his glass against hers in a brief toast. A warm smile flitted against his lips as he maintained her gaze, cocking his head to the side, his smile displaying a quiet intrigue in the lovely woman who graced his presence. Naturally, he wouldn't be who he was without offering the charm so characteristic of his person.

"And to who do I owe this pleasant little toast? I wish to attach a name to the beautiful lady gracin' me with her presence."

Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Salvation in the Coming Dark[Amelia, Isamu]  Left_bar_bleue1570/100Salvation in the Coming Dark[Amelia, Isamu]  Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Today at 2:41 am

"Is that an offer?" Amelia teased with a playful grin, her excitement bubbling as she looked forward to a fun night in a new city. Noticing his eyes on her, Amelia shifted into a subtle but alluring post. He was undeniably attractive, and his broad frame only added to the appeal. She had to be honest, his physical stature drew her in like a moth to a flame. ‘And he’s smooth… I like him already.’

“I’m Amelia. I’m in the City of Lights on vacation for a couple of weeks before I return to Germany,” she said and took her first sip after their toast. Surprised by the flavor and strength, Amelia had to clear her throat. “Oops… I’m used to sweeter drinks than that. So, tell me, what’s your name? What brings you to the city?”

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Today at 3:19 am

ISAMU HAGANE

"Well, if I'm the wonderful night, then by all means, yes. Let's consider it an offer."

Isamu replied with that careful ease he always carried himself with in most instances. The subtle and alluring shift of her frame didn't evade his vision. Maintaining a prolonged view felt mightily tempting, but he knew how to maintain himself well enough to avoid that trap. His eyes were far more subtle, maintaining eye contact when appropriate, and admiring the view of her frame when it presented itself. When she gave him her name and revealed her reason for being here, he tilted his head to the side as he maintained his inviting smile.

"Das ist ein schöner Name, Amelia. My name is Hagane. Hagane Isamu. I guess you could say I'm here to enjoy myself as well. Although the brightness of this town feels a little blinding at times, as a vacation spot, it can't be beat. I can order you a different drink if you'd like. Didn't think you'd copy my order."

Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Today at 3:40 am

“Then I’ll take it,” Amelia said with a cute giggle, taking another sip of her rather strong drink. Broad and bold. Amelia liked him! He was a perfect addition to what was going to be a wonderful vacation, as long as things went well. “Oh, no, no… This is fine. I wanted something new and it’s good. Just stronger than expected.”

“You speak German? Dein Name ist nicht deutsch, wo hast du das gelernt?” Amelia asked, a small teasing smirk. She was curious how fluent he was, or if he just new a few lines to catch some local women when he was in the area. Either way, she was impressed to find that in the middle of a city she randomly decided to visit.

End Post
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum