Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
On Old Soil [Lilynette, Open for 2] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0On Old Soil [Lilynette, Open for 2] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

On Old Soil [Lilynette, Open for 2] - Page 2 Empty Re: On Old Soil [Lilynette, Open for 2]

Wed Aug 28, 2024 4:19 pm
On Old Soil [Lilynette, Open for 2] - Page 2 Myd5cnb3wj4

Holy fuck this woman was tougher than she thought. She blinked a few times, staring a bit as Rio managed to remain up and on her knees despite having her guts blown out. "Que carajo. I thought you were just about to blow over. You're tougher than you look." She murmured under her breath as she made her way over to the woman and canted her head a bit to the side.

Why? Well wasn't that just the funniest question she could have. She snapped her fingers and a flicker of flames peeled from her body, and a rather massive wolf formed from the flames itself, before turning into a clone of Lilynette, scooping up Rio and promptly carrying them over to Lily. It would be painful, agonizing even given her injuries, and the woiman's blood would drip all over the arrancar as she carried them. But Lilynette couldn't exactly coddle the woman. "Didn't I just tell you? I wanna go see who almost fuckin shot me. But hey if you know the guy, then having a meat shield wouldn't be such a bad idea. Don't wanna get hit with one of those shots point blank." She reasoned simply, as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

Promptly vanishing from the battlefield with a Sonido, leaving nothing but the spatters of blood and craters of destruction from their brief exchange.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum