Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
View Magnet (Santa/Leo)  Left_bar_bleue0/0View Magnet (Santa/Leo)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

View Magnet (Santa/Leo)  Empty View Magnet (Santa/Leo)

Fri Aug 09, 2024 4:47 pm
View Magnet (Santa/Leo)  ACocMgD
"Leo Wheeler" | Wheel Of Fate

Oh boy oh boy! Wheel Of Fate was going to have all the ratings! Leo's producer, Blake had set up an interview with an Arancar! A woman named Santa, while Blake was out on a trip to Japan met her at a festival, and after a chat, they set up an interview! She'd be paid a pretty penny, honestly, he was surprised by the yes, but having an Arancar on the show would be great for the views!

The podcast itself took place at a studio, a large one with an office and a main recording booth, it was pretty standard, a table with two chairs one for Leo and one for his guest, along with the expensive recording equipment. Santa was the second segment of the show, Leo started with a general chitchat about sports and current events.

Eventually, some interns would inform Santa it was her time to head to the recording booth. A glass booth with the producers and other members looking in.

"Well, this next interview is a first for my career. So our producer Blake found an Arancar when he was out in Japan." Leo took a sip of his water, waiting a moment. "So I want to introduce, Santa." He waited for a bit to let her speak before starting their interview.

" So, Santa. A lot of people probably don't know want an Arancar is. What can you tell the people at home?"
Let Me See The Stats | END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
View Magnet (Santa/Leo)  Left_bar_bleue0/0View Magnet (Santa/Leo)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

View Magnet (Santa/Leo)  Empty Re: View Magnet (Santa/Leo)

Fri Aug 09, 2024 5:06 pm
View Magnet (Santa/Leo)  My2pcrpjqj7

Santa wasn't actually 100% sure how she'd gotten here. True, she'd been taking part in a festival. Amidst all of the hunting she'd been doing as of late with the lessons from Tier in mind, she still found the time to enjoy human activities, even when she was outside of the city of light. Ever the wanderer, she'd wound up at a human festival in the americas and some stranger had been watching her for quite some time. Usually people who stared didn't approach her, but strangely enough this one did.

It took a moment to understand just what it was he'd been asking, but once she realized she had accepted. After all she was familiar with Human television, and so why not offer an interview? There were uh... certainly much worse representations. But even more than that? She felt a rush in her chest at the idea.

The public's opinion of arrancar was something that was always tenuous. But an opportunity to be asked about stuff? It was an interesting opportunity. Not JUST to educate humans, but also to learn. what DID they think of arrancar? What sort of questions would they have?

When she was called out, she offered a warm smile and walked confidently to the man as she took the indicated seat.

"Thank you for having me! And uhm, well I admit I'm not really an expert on all of the science portions..." She paused for a moment as she took a moment and did something she very rarely did. She searched through Ajora's memories. "So, Hollows are something like people who have turned into monsters after they died. Their emotions cause them to change. An arrancar is when that same creature manages to regain some of their humanity. The mask that hides our faces breaks, and we no longer are controlled by our hunger." It wasn't the best, and frankly, Ajora probably would have used different phrasing, but she delivered it with a gentle smile and a calm tone.
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 12, 2024 4:13 pm

Leo would do his best to fill in voids and pauses the best he could. The host would speak up as she paused to think about her answer. "Well, most people listening aren't scientists or anything like that. A general explanation is fine." After saying that he picked up his mug that read 'Number 1 Dad', sipping some of his coffee. He would stop for a moment and point next to Santa, who would have an unopened water.

Honestly, Leo would love to have a little small talk, but an introduction needed to come first. As she finally took his answer, he looked into the glass, then back at her, listening to her explain what she was. "So you're a Hollow with more brain? I know the people listening can't see, but Santa looks just as human as me or you."

His next question came rather quickly, seems he had these planned out in advance. "So, tell me about yourself anything you want our listeners to know?" He would start with simple questions to build some rapport before asking some more intense questions.
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 17, 2024 2:50 pm
View Magnet (Santa/Leo)  My2pcrpjqj7

Santa raised her brows slightly at that before her smile grew slightly sheepish, chuckling a bit before she shook her head. "Well no. In fact that can be a dangerous way to look at things. Hollows can be very intelligent. Dangerously so. Its better to think of them as.... sick. Like a human that has rabies. As a hollow eats things, it can get .... a bit more controlled, and so it can act on intelligence a bit more. And some hollows fake being dumb. Their hunger is the major issue. Once that goes away, some of them can be even friendly. Some of them that is." She added in that last part, internally sweating just a little.

She had to be very careful after all. After all, Ajora had taught her just how dangerous lying by omission was. She needed to get the word out, but more than that educate people. The last thing she wanted was for people to get hurt assuming that all arrancar were nice. Or that hollows were just dumb animals.

She took a breath as Leo took his turn to speak, turning away from the mic, as she'd been instructed and taking a small drink of water before nodding in response to his next question.

"A lot of things! I may not look it, but I've been around a really long time. On one hand, I think that people can be a bit scared when they think about arrancar, and they have a good reason with some of the things that have happened on the news. But understanding is more important than being afraid. If there's one thing that I want, it would be for people to better understand hollows and arrancar. People should be prepared, so they won't be scared."
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 17, 2024 11:11 pm

As Leo spoke, his voice was calm. It was clear he had years of experience with speaking. That being said he was only human, so he had very little experience with Hollows and Arrancar. After all, the whole purpose of this show was to let the general public know about what's unseen. "I can't say I've ever met a friendly Hollow. So I guess it is best just to avoid an Arrancar unless you know they have good intentions. Though that's a lot like people I guess you could say" He tried to tie their conversation back to a normal day.

Usually, Leo would have some wild conspiracy-level questions to ask, but not with Santa, as far as he was aware she wasn't a part of the Soul Society or the Vandenrich. "You know, I like your mindset. Fear is pretty big in the news. I mean have you watched it lately?"

He would sigh and sip his coffee yet again. "When I first got started on T.V. I went to haunted houses around America, and some of the stories behind the ghosts there were just horrific, you had manors that were owned by serial killers who murdered hundreds of people, and everyone in the area was terrified to even set foot in that house."

As Leo thought about the next part of his story, he felt a little sad, his facial expression visibly sunk. "There was this one that didn't end up airing. But this playground was haunted by this elementary school girl. When I investigated it turns out she was just a girl whose parents abandoned her and well... she couldn't find a way home." He sighed. "For every terrible ghost, you have one that's just lonely..."

"Sorry, as a dad that story chokes me up..." He paused for just a moment to gather his thoughts for his next follow-up question.

"So a bit more about you. Where are you from? Anything interesting happening lately for you?"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum