Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Home Sweet Home [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Home Sweet Home [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Home Sweet Home [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 Empty Re: Home Sweet Home [Veralia/Stella]

Sun Sep 15, 2024 8:24 pm

•VERALIA ESPINA•

THE FIRE OF ENVY NEVER DIES
THE FLAME THAT BURNS THE BRIGHTEST

Veralia continued to melt into Stella's embrace, occasionally using the emerald wisps of her energy to brush the heads of the kittens and cats around them. With a faint blush, she lamented on how despite how empty and vast her manor was, the moment between them felt warm to her. To be in the arms of another, to hear them say they care for her and to try to work with her past her flaws felt nothing short of beautiful to her.

"Aye. I doubt I'd have believed we would have been a thing when we first met. Glad I decided to linger around you, even if I didn't have the best intentions at the start...."

Even despite her mixed-up emotions, Veralia wasn't one to mince words and kept it honest with Stella as her tone of voice carried a hint of softness behind them.

"Shit, now you got me feeling like the damn lost puppy."

The words came with a sniffle, but her tone was lighter now, more playful as she worked to push past her swirling emotions. Veralia straightened up, mentally gathering herself as she let out a long exhale

"It’s nothing short of a miracle that I came across someone like you. If you can sit with me in the abyss of my darkness, then there’s gotta be something special about the light in your soul—sappy as hell, but I mean it."

Her blood-red eyes flickered with a mix of admiration and gratitude, letting herself lean into the comfort of Stella’s presence.

Home Sweet Home [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Home Sweet Home [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Home Sweet Home [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Home Sweet Home [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 Empty Re: Home Sweet Home [Veralia/Stella]

Sun Sep 15, 2024 10:25 pm
Stella held her for as long as the arancar desired. Just enjoying the presence and the feeling of them being together. It was just something that Stella was really enjoying the feeling as she held Veralia for as long as she wants. Keeping her close Stella would press small kisses to the grown of her head as she whispered to her.

"It's not sappy. I take that as high praise coming from you."

She spoke gently into the top of her head as Stella continued to comfort her. Stella just wanted to stay like this forever, but she knew this eventually had to come to an end. Like all things.

"Is there anything else you need from me?"
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Home Sweet Home [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Home Sweet Home [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:13 am

•VERALIA ESPINA•

Veralia locked eyes with Stella once more, a hint of comfort reflected in her gaze. Although she couldn't always feel content, this was one of the rare times she felt safe and comforted. So, she buried her head further into Stella's chest, letting out a deep sigh as she used a wisp of emerald energy to put a blanket around the two of them as she closed her eyes.

"Yes, there is something I need from you."

Her voice was soft, barely above a whisperer, but loud enough for Stella to hear. With her arms locked tighter around the redhead, Veralia loosened the muscles in her body and tried to relax the tension of her soul. By allowing herself to be vulnerable, she loosed the stress in her body as she let go of her worries in the arms of another.

"Just to stay with me for the night."

The words carried a quiet plea, a request not just for companionship but for the solace she had begun to find in Stella’s presence, a comfort she desperately didn’t want to lose.

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Home Sweet Home [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Home Sweet Home [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 16, 2024 7:28 pm
"Hm you just wanna sleep?"

Stella spoke as she continued to keep the woman close. She would press a few kisses to the top of the woman's head as her hands moved down to the waist as she held her gently. Just content to keep her there as she moved her hand down to the puppy as she gently pat its head. The puppy huffing contently as it enjoyed the warmth of the 3 of them. The cat peacefully laying next to Stella's head on the back cushions of the couch.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 16, 2024 8:00 pm

•VERALIA ESPINA•

Veralia's eyes opened again; her gaze glazed over in warm contentment as she stared longingly into Stella's eyes. Musing to herself with a few quieter murmurs, she took a few seconds to hum to herself before speaking once more.

"Hmmmmm: let's learn more about each other then if I'm not gonna sleep."

With a slight devious smirk, she nodded, bopping Stella's nose playfully before a question was posed.

"My first random question: what's your mom like?"

Although her tone was light, a genuine interest flickered behind her blood-red eyes as she was eager to know more about the person she’d grown so close to.

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 16, 2024 8:09 pm
Pouting slightly as she listened to the woman. If she was interested in anything else, she surely wasn't going to be the one to start it. Listening to the question she smiled gently at the fond memories of her mother. Even the ones where she wad in trouble. She could count on one hand hoe many times Carla had raised her voice at Stella.

"I look alot like her. Her hairs a bit longer, and she's a bit more mature but I look like her. Uh she's really kind and caring for our entire village. Especially for our family. She was raised by some older more.........old way quincy. She doesn't really have the same trust that I do for things outside of quincy."
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 17, 2024 10:16 am

•VERALIA ESPINA•

"An older you with longer hair and more mature? That must be a sight."

Veraia had a smug smirk before she kissed Stella's cheek and chuckled.

"But I'm sure she doesn't compare to you in the slightest."

With that reassurance, given that it was a joke and nothing more, Veralia rubbed her chin and gnawed at the thought of her not having much trust. Then, a more contemplative gaze came across her eyes as she decided to prod further.

"So, I take it there might be issues introducing me to your mom if she isn’t that trusting and is like old-school Quincy, huh?"

Veralia’s tone was blunt, her blood-red eyes steady and curious as she sought confirmation. She wasn’t afraid to face any challenges that might arise, but knowing where she stood would help her prepare.

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 17, 2024 6:19 pm
Stella shook her head as a bit of fear popped into the back of her mind. She couldn't decide if she wanted for them to meet at all. Though she figures that it would be for the better if they actually met one day. She wasn't sure when the day would line up for all 3 of them, but she would pull her phone out realizing she had no signal and put it back in her pocket. .

"I want you two to meet. Maybe you'll be able to convince her."

Stella would lean down, and attempt to capture the dark haired arancars lips. Hoping to atleast silence any doubts for now. It wasn't for Veralia probably, but it was for herself.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 17, 2024 8:12 pm

•VERALIA ESPINA•

Veralia did not hesitate to return the gesture of affection, capturing Stella's lips in another warm kiss. With a flicker of content in her eyes, she nodded and digested the words as she pondered what she'd say to her mother. It's not as if everyone is as trustworthy as Stella, so she can only imagine the uphill battle with her friends and family.

"Huh, like you told me, we'll deal with the situation when it comes, I suppose. Long as we are together, it'll sort itself out."

With a gleeful grin, Veralia then poked the nose of Stella and left room for her to ask a question in return.

"Now your free to ask me any question you want, dear~"

The gentle flicker of curiosity danced behind her gaze, leaving room for a deeper conversation if Stella wished to dive into it.

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Yesterday at 12:20 am
Stella thought about it as she then pulled the woman closer. Allowing her forehead to gently touch the smaller woman's as she Closed her eyes. Allowing a few moments for quiet contemplation as she thought about what she wanted to ask about. Deciding as she opened her eyes, her crystal blue eyes contrasting with the red of the arancars as she spoke out.

"What all do you like about me?.and what can I do to make you the happiest you can be?"

Keeping their faces close together as she awaited the answer. Enjoying the warm shared between the two as she held the smaller arancaf close. Like she didn't want to let go.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum