Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In My Flames of Hatred, You Shall Fall [Kita/OPEN] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000In My Flames of Hatred, You Shall Fall [Kita/OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

In My Flames of Hatred, You Shall Fall [Kita/OPEN] Empty In My Flames of Hatred, You Shall Fall [Kita/OPEN]

Fri Aug 23, 2024 11:47 am
In My Flames of Hatred, You Shall Fall [Kita/OPEN] 30LsMzu

Kita Lirio

Screams sung out to the horizon as the safety of white walls proved to be nothing more than a cage as the carnage of hollows descended upon their foolish pedestal, music to the Arrancar's ears as her stride would not break, barraging a residential district with explosive Ceros as she ran past their holdings. Buildings crumbled, bodies fell, lives broke by her hand. Their cries for help did nothing but motivate her lust for their tattered forms; truly ironic, this so-called bastion for the best, the most important, melting like a paper house confronted by a relentless storm.

Though she reviled the idea of doing that snake's bidding, she wished for a canvas of which to paint her new frame of mind. The danger, the excitement, the joy - it was all so exhilarating! To witness end after end after end of these so called paragons of the balance and their meek little sheeple living in luxury. Shinigami, Soul - it didn't matter, their end by her hand was just by merit of simply being.

Amongst her ecstacy, she jumped atop destroyed housing, her head raised high, a figure caked in blood and dust from the lives she had taken and the opposition she had ceased, a fiery hellscape surrounding her as she rose her arms,

"Oppressors! You deem yourselves naught but shepherds tending to the lands, you speak naught but lies! We know well of your facade, you feckless brutes! Witness your retribution, and PERISH!"

With a sizable swing of her scimitar, the street before her would be razed by the fearsome crash of a Cero, incinerating all in her path as unstable structures were made to fall.

Dramatic platitudes were nothing more than a dressing to the show.

END
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In My Flames of Hatred, You Shall Fall [Kita/OPEN] Left_bar_bleue0/0In My Flames of Hatred, You Shall Fall [Kita/OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

In My Flames of Hatred, You Shall Fall [Kita/OPEN] Empty Re: In My Flames of Hatred, You Shall Fall [Kita/OPEN]

Fri Aug 23, 2024 12:39 pm
In My Flames of Hatred, You Shall Fall [Kita/OPEN] 24HSuN4

HABAKI KOGA | STRAY DOG

"What the fuck are you goin' on about lady, you think yer some kind of poet or something?"

What an annoying voice. Her diction was pretty fucking stupid, too. He never remembered Arrancar being so grandiose with their words, and here this bitch was talking about sheperds and feckless brutes. Whatever. He didn't exactly care what she was going on about.

The violce, on the other hand, proved far more exciting. There was a myriad of arrancar and hollow spiritual pressure that seemed to explode at once, and he charged between place to place to see where he could hop in and throw down.

He stroked his chin as he observed the surroundings. A veritable hellfire. Whoever she was, she certainly packed a destructive punch. Confident as he was, he didn't exactly think this was someone he could go at without some assistance, but since none was present right now, it was his duty to see things through. It was time to lock in and send this redhead back to whatever hole she crawled out of.

"Grind, Sensōya."

In an instant, his seemingly worn sword bursted into a cloud of howling reiryoku. As the whirling blade trembled in his hand, he assumed a fighting stance as he drew his feet back. Moments later, the blade was no more, its form now replaced by a large hammer equaling the size of his own form.

Alright, bastard. I'm countin' on ya. Don't let me down.

Silently speaking to his zanpakuto, he burst forward with shunpo, using his hammer to propel him even further as he soared toward Kita, aiming to strike her from above with brutal aggression, signaling the start of their bout. He might die, he might not, but so what? Battle was all about rolling the dice. He was in a gambling mood today, anyway.

END POST

Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In My Flames of Hatred, You Shall Fall [Kita/OPEN] Left_bar_bleue0/0In My Flames of Hatred, You Shall Fall [Kita/OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

In My Flames of Hatred, You Shall Fall [Kita/OPEN] Empty Re: In My Flames of Hatred, You Shall Fall [Kita/OPEN]

Fri Aug 23, 2024 4:13 pm

TAGS; - here NOTES; - here WORDS; - here MUSE; - Rip & Tear

Peace... The greatest fucking delusion one could ever have, it was a nonexistent concept saved for fairy tales. She needed no further proof of this fact of life than the Garganta that opened, and the attack that had but a singular user. Ichigo Kurosaki. "And now you've come... For my home. Tch..." She gritted her teeth as chaos erupted within the Seireitei, enormous Reiatsu signatures spread all across the sky.

But she knew her first job was to locate a target... And silence it forever. To that end Shura cared not for punishments that might arise, she cared not for who might claim her in the wrong... No she was done. Attacking The World of the Living was one thing.... Shura launched herself from the Fourth Division Barracks, Zanpakuto in hand as she launched herself towards the closest signature she could find... And what a signature it was.

Her arrival was preceded however, by another whose signature was all-too-familiar... A signature that caused a gleeful grin to spread across her face. The woman's reasonings were mute at this point, whatever her purpose didn't fucking matter. "You FUCKERS dare to invade OUR HOME!"

GET FUCKED BITCH!

With that came a swelling of Reiatsu within her right arm "Minna o Horobosu" Her form was enveloped by a mass of Red Reiatsu, and shortly after she came spinning down directly at the would-be invader.

In My Flames of Hatred, You Shall Fall [Kita/OPEN] CFJl116

made by RR of DD, steal and i will sentence you to the true death!
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In My Flames of Hatred, You Shall Fall [Kita/OPEN] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000In My Flames of Hatred, You Shall Fall [Kita/OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 23, 2024 7:43 pm

Kita Lirio

"A poet, you say? An alluring label!" Her toothy grin stretched ear to ear with the approach of a challenger. Finally, someone of note! She grew tired of the small fry who walked the streets; was the typical Shinigami truly this weak? Not even a fathoming what those mewling fools she saw for kits were complaining of, even being thrown at most of these imbeciles would be enough to do them in. Yet they thought themselves capable of fending for themselves...

A fluttering giggle left the Arrancar's lips, eyes widening with intrigue when she heard that little phrase. So he was unsheathing his sword now? And oh, was that the cry of another challenger? And so lively too, how heart-pumping... She could make a grand display of both of their innards and limbs! The sheer delight in imagining them nothing more than piles of death made her heart flutter with violence and craving, her senses extended to the both of their approaches, before suddenly bursting from the spot she resided in with an explosive jet into the sky, either throwing the two off or otherwise causing them to stumble over each other from the mutual collision!

"You both will make fine pieces..." She held her scimitar tightly as it burned a bright red, a Cero with visible explosive qualities gathering at it's tip, fed all the more by the trickle of her own blood spawning with a casual swipe of a palm against the blade. In this instant, the Cero would burst below her, lighting the general area with a carpetbombing of explosive force as the Cero punched into rubble and earth, whether the two Shinigami were still there or not.

END
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 24, 2024 7:43 am

HABAKI KOGA | STRAY DOG

"Dodging my attack already, you fuckin' scaredy ca- Wait a minute is that Shura? FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"

Whereas he saw the crimson-haired woman standing stationary before, she abruptly vanished in the blink of an eye. This tactic had indeed served its purpose in throwing him off as he flew toward Shura. Fortunately, though he damn right despised his zanpakuto in most instances, but here is where it'd be his guide in avoiding bumping into the body of an old friend. Focusing his own reiryoku into the hammer, the collective energy catapulted his body upward to avoid her by a hair's breadth.

Of course, with that sudden shift, he crashed right into one of the buildings with a grunt. Hopefully that didn't come out of his paycheck if he survived all of this. Motherfucker... Rising from the rubble, he shook his head and cracked his neck as he gazed in Shura's direction. He would've called out to her, but he had literally no time to do that.

Now this feline weirdo was tossing out a projectile! Shit, he fucking hated those. And it wasn't exactly like he was well-equipped to dodge or deflect them. Guess he'd have to see what Shura learned all those years and rely on finding the right moment to work to his strength. That is, hitting hard and living with the results. As before, the strategy remained largely the same. Reiryoku charge into hammer, propel upward, and avoid getting caught in the aftermath of what happened below.

His body was now soaring toward her yet again as he grinned from ear to ear, swinging his hammer forward as though he were attempting to strike her again, only to release his energy in the form of his own-hard hitting projectile of energy and wind to disorient her, if possible. If he could grab onto her just once and start raining down blows, he liked his chance. The only issue was getting a hold of her.

"Shura! Let's dogpile this bitch!"

Simple command, but whatever. Much like in the past, they were simple-minded people. Even still, some form of coordination would be required here. Their lives and the lives of others were counting on it... or something like that.

END POST

Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 24, 2024 8:45 am

The speed with which the woman moved wasn't something Shura was expecting that was for sure, and as she went careening towards Koga her eyes did widen. It'd been awhile since she'd last sparred with Koga, and dodging at this point for her was an impossibility. Thankfully, however, it seemed that Koga had at least a few tricks up his sleeve, tricks that allowed himself to be propelled out of her way. The moment he'd launched himself out of the way Shura's grin returned, even if her intended target had moved... it mattered only slightly for as Shura's axe came crashing into the ground, the energy that had been stored within was released. It dispersed into the ground itself, before several torrents of Reiatsu erupted from the ground. These geysers dotted the landscape for 100 meters around her, indiscriminate in who or what ended up caught in the geysers.

The geysers wouldn't last for a very long time, the massive amount of energy dumped into the ground being expended rather quickly though it would make movement limited immediately following the release. This however meant little for what was about to come next, and the swelling Reiatsu that was gathering for the Arrancarr was more than enough indication to her of what she needed to do... However when she turned to look at her it told her everything. A Cero. Shura wasn't exactly sure if she had the speed required to dodge it in truth, but in all honesty... She didn't want too.

Instead of moving to dodge, Shura raised one hand above her as she stared the Arrancarr directly in the face. The next words that left her mouth were spoken with a calm and almost nonchalant demeanor, and they were words that as a member of the 11th... Would've never been uttered.

"Seal the Void before me, Bakudo #81, Dankū"

Not just a Kido, but a high level one at that, rapidly formed above her where the Cero was being fired from. The Cero and Kido clashed together, and from underneath it Shura could see the cracks forming immediately. This caused her to grit her teeth, only a few moments before the spell shattered under the explosive force of the Cero, and though the blast was somehwat mitigated a good portion of the blast. Shura however was sent into the ground and sliding backwards, scorch marks strewn across her body and several parts of her uniform burnt or otherwise destroyed from the blast.

It was then that she heard Koga shout to her once more, and her grin returned once more. "It is time." Words that rung in Shura's head, the words of her Zanpakuto. "A Shinigami can overcome yesterday's threat that required Bankai, today with just Shikai." Another set of words echoed following Hakaishin, but these words were ones from Kanae, words from a conversation she wouldn't let herself forget. "Shut up." She muttered in response to Hakaishin, no she wouldn't use it... not yet... Not until this Arrancarr proved they were worthy of such a thing, and so far? She wasn't impressed.

With Koga on the offensive, Shura pulled herself from the ground "Hey Koga! This bitch ain't shit, compared to Metatron, she might as well be a novice fucking hollow if she thinks THAT was a Cero." Of course Shura was talking mad shit in spite of the fact she was visibly damaged from it. She did, however, hope the distraction from Koga would be enough for her next move, because now she'd need some actual time to prepare.

"By celestial might, eight voids of twilight enclose, with the ninth abyss to bind thy soul, Bakudo #79, Kuyō Shibari!"

Yet another high-level Kido, but one that would take her a bit of time to cast... Hopefully, however, the distraction from Koga would be enough to let her not only chant and cast, but actually bind her target. All of this, however, was taking a visible toll, and in spite of the fight only just starting she was already breathing rather heavily.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 24, 2024 11:17 pm

Kita Lirio

Sticking to the air, A grin spread wide on the wildcat's lips as she witnessed the sheer destruction beneath her; not just from her blows, but the Shinigami's as well?! What a mesmerizing show, a cruel irony at play, she couldn't help but laugh! What colorful folk as to challenge her; truly, she will remember these playthings well...

As the blonde-haired man with an exciting expression flew toward her, she did nothing to retreat; anticipating his rise with blind fervor as she raised her blade high above her head, as if she were ready to intercept the blow, her breath drawing in sharp as a razor... And then her voice burst through the incoming exchange of blows,

"LEVEL THE FIELD, JUSTICIA!"

With a downward swing, her body and sword were engulfed in a massive explosion, flames and sheer force would push harshly against the incoming blow, soon uncovering the muscular woman's Resurreccion; rather scant bony armor with burning skin, a wild expression, what looked to be a slain beast's skull and fur draping her shoulders, and flowing red flaming locks. Her movements would not hesitant, throwing her arms forth to grab her assailant by the throat, her hands already heating with an incoming explosion should she grasp him.

"YES! YES! YOU UNDERSTAND! The burn of joy, the searing of flesh, the thrill in death! May your end be in mirthful agony!"

END
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 25, 2024 8:40 am

HABAKI KOGA | STRAY DOG

"Tch!! Too damn flashy for my tastes, but hey, at least we share one thing in common, poet---"

His blow was promptly intercepted and snuffed out at once by the explosive blast of energy. Again, he couldn't even land one hit on her. With each passing moment, in terms of sheer firepower comparative to his own, whether or not his inclusion here mattered in the grand scheme. He was strong. Potently strong. Physically so.

Outside of that, his zanpakuto only granted him energy propulsion and a boost to his overall energy capacity, but that was it. Against the booming wildcat, what fucking good did that do? No. Perish the thought, dumbass. It's two against one.

There had to be a way they could work together to draw blood and wound this beast, and until he couldn't move anymore, he'd damn well do his best to find it. His body blown back, he already recognizes the darting figure of his enemy soaring in for the followup.

Speed-wise, there was no way he could evade her at this distance. Reflex-wise, though, he had two hands for a reason. Use them. He quickly rose his zanpakuto in front of her hand, utilizing the burst of reiryoku and wind he intended to send her way to propel himself backward by several meters.

His attack turned into a hasty attempt to evade, but it would have to suffice. Was it a retreat? Hell no. His fellow meathead below was better equipped to fight her. He recognized that, employed his clumsy ass use of shunpo, feeling the strain setting in, redirected his body toward Shura in freefall as he pointed toward her.

"Change of plans, Shura. That lady's pretty damn scary, but hey, you're pretty damn scary yourself, too right? Give her hell."

With those words, an onlooker might assume it was his way of bowing out of the dance, but Shura knew him well enough to know that wasn't the case. Hopefully, she'd pick up on his idea.

END POST

Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 25, 2024 9:21 am

In the moments that followed the explosion, black holes began to appear around Kita as she raised her sword into the air. Shura's Kido had almost finished, six of the nine holes had appeared right before an explosive release of Reiatsu erupted from the Arrancarr. Acting both as a deflection for incoming attacks, and to shatter the still-forming kido. Well fuck.

That being said, her new form was one that at least piqued her interest. Before she could respond to the new release however, the Arrancarr had lunged towards Koga. Shura crouched slightly, placing one hand on the ground as she closed her eyes and began to think. This Arrancarr was fast, faster than Koga and almost faster than her... But everyone had a weakness... Everyone. So what was hers? Her raving nonsense meant nothing to Shura however, such barbaric views and ideology was expected from a brutish animal like this.

When she heard Koga's voice her head tilted upwards to look at him, her giant two-handed axe held within one hand by its shaft. To any other, Koga was clearly retreating and trying to pass the entire fight onto her... But no, no that wasn't Koga, that wasn't the way of the 11th Division, The One and Only Division that surpasses even the Death Division! Shura's leg muscles tensed as Reiatsu gathered in them, and just as Koga had neared about half way to Shura she launched herself like a missile, using every ounce of speed she had to fire herself directly towards the Arrancarr, her axe spinning around her and gathering Reiatsu within its blade. Shura had no further words to speak right now... Except for one.

In My Flames of Hatred, You Shall Fall [Kita/OPEN] AIt4rZK

Her intent was simple, cleave this bitch in two from top to bottom.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 25, 2024 12:34 pm

Kita Lirio

Her gloved hands narrowly missed his neck, the squeezing fists bursting with a small blast. Ah, and here she thought she was duelling predators! Mere prey they were, pretending to size her up! Naught but bristling mice at the end of it all... Oh, and she thought she had something harder to chew on this time! Her disappointment did not quench her flames, rather they emboldened them with a wrath most unbearable, all to be directed on... The girl. Mayhaps she...

"Fine then! I will not give chase to you, quivering fool! I shall fell this brutish maiden of yours, she certainly has the stones!" A raging smile crossed her face, pointing a clawed finger at the man's escape, "I will come slay you next, rabbit!"

Her gaze diverted to incoming movement; the flash of metal rapidly spinning toward her on the lowering sun's dying embers. Oh, so she wished to spin at her then? She wanted a taste of that blade, but not without a cost...

Sparking fire lapped her flesh and concentrated with remarkable speeds, a thrilled look on the Arrancar's face as her arms were outstretched, only to suddenly slam together on the blade's body with all her strength to jarringly slow the spinning woman's swing as it crashed into her shoulder region, blood splattering her foe as her flesh brightened, flashed...

A massive explosion would catch the proud woman, several times more powerful than her typical blast; her cloak would have become active as soon as blade split flesh.

Technique used: Flame-Wreathed Enforcer
END
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum