Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In My Flames of Hatred, You Shall Fall [Kita/OPEN] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0In My Flames of Hatred, You Shall Fall [Kita/OPEN] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

In My Flames of Hatred, You Shall Fall [Kita/OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: In My Flames of Hatred, You Shall Fall [Kita/OPEN]

Sun Aug 25, 2024 8:44 pm

TAGS; - here NOTES; - 300% (start of post) -> 500% (AFTER the explosions) WORDS; - here MUSE; - Rip & Tear

Shura had to admit, these Arrancarr as of late were getting too cocky. As blade met flesh, the expulsion of energy from both sides erupted at the same time. On one hand, Shura's axe had cleaved into the women's shoulder... On the other hand, it also meant she had no real chance to react with any meaningful defense. All Shura could do was cling to the haft of her axe, perhaps letting go would've been the smarter thing... It'd maybe have lessened the damage Shura took... Fuck that.

One arm tensed and continued to hold the haft as the explosion erupted at point blank range, ripping through her Shihakasho and scorching the entire front portion of her body. With the other hand however, Shura aimed to reach into the explosions, searing her arm up and down and making the entire length of her arm look like it'd been charbroiled. However Shura aimed to grab the Arrancarr by the throat, she'd learned from her fight against a Vizard... Never aim for the face when grabbing. "You Arrancarr have gotten too cocky for your own good, and forgotten what we Shinigami live for..." Her own Reiatsu began to surge and rise rapidly, even higher than before as one foot slammed down into the air between the Arrancarr's legs.

In My Flames of Hatred, You Shall Fall [Kita/OPEN] - Page 2 DMtC8hX

In an instant both of them were wrapped and obscured by her Reiatsu as it enveloped the both of them, the single two-handed axe slimming down into a set of two battle axes connected via a chain with one still lodged into the Arrancarr's shoulder. Shura's demeanor hadn't changed, but the look on her face had. No longer was she smiling, her eyes glared at the woman with an almost ancient-level of hatred and disgust.

"I may not have the most potent Kido, but even you won't be able to avoid it at this range." If she'd successfully grabbed the woman's throat, her grip would only tighten as she used every ounce of strength to try and not only hold the woman still, but crush her throat in the process.

made by RR of DD, steal and i will sentence you to the true death!
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In My Flames of Hatred, You Shall Fall [Kita/OPEN] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000In My Flames of Hatred, You Shall Fall [Kita/OPEN] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

In My Flames of Hatred, You Shall Fall [Kita/OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: In My Flames of Hatred, You Shall Fall [Kita/OPEN]

Mon Aug 26, 2024 9:51 am
In My Flames of Hatred, You Shall Fall [Kita/OPEN] - Page 2 30LsMzu

Kita Lirio

Oho, so this challenger was still standing even after that?! Might she truly have found a worthy opponent in these sleepy streets teeming with the privileged? Her grin widened all the further with those words declared, the sensation of Reiatsu pounding her lungs and yearning to crush her spirit, yet she held even in the face of looming danger. It just made her want to see her opponent's end all the more!

So she wished to hold her here? Ah... Ah she felt such joy, such joy in one so bold and daring as to believe so thoroughly in crushing her.

She would remember her well.

A hand would grasp Shura's own wrist, her flesh competing with the metal embedded to close her wound shut as her grip was firm and certain even against the woman's own amplified state. As her throat was clasped, another hand...

...Drew down to Shura's stomach.

A feverish laughter broke through the squeezing and strain of her throat. The pain was a motivator, the taste of blood in her mouth a drug, the sheer audacity her addiction as a red light imbued with dripping blood would form in her palm. It glowed, it pulsed, it charged, it burned against whatever flesh it was nearest.

"You truly were... An impressive foe..." Her voice spat through, as sparks licked off the growing Cero in her palm. She was uninterested in moving, in ceasing; if Shura wished to flee, she would have to lop her own arm off with the deadlock she had her arm in.

"Gran... Rey... Cero..."

A violent burst of energy would expand and crash against her opponent's body if nothing was done, the violent attack surely enveloping her foe with a show of light and explosions. Searing flesh, the destruction of one's form, the screaming pain... If nothing done to avert, her enemy would savor it all.

+100% potency to explosion's size (Counter started previous post at +50% I just forgot to add woops)
END
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In My Flames of Hatred, You Shall Fall [Kita/OPEN] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0In My Flames of Hatred, You Shall Fall [Kita/OPEN] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 27, 2024 11:07 am

TAGS; - here NOTES; - 500% WORDS; - here MUSE; - Rip & Tear

Admittedly... Kita did the one thing she didn't expect her to do, Stay. Most everyone when threatened by her Bankai fled, none saved for Metatron had ever willingly stayed this close to her after she'd released her Bankai. Doing such normally was naught but a fools choice, but when she felt the hand grasp her wrist she realized why she'd made such a choice. Shura was strong, but Kita... her grip felt just as strong as her own, and even as she went to try and pull her that arm away she felt the hand press against her stomach.

Damn it.... damn it, damn it, damn it! Shura knew this was bad, taking one of these Cero's was a bad idea she'd gathered that much from it's destructive power against her Danku... But to not only take one point blank, but a Gran Rey Cero? She'd only heard of such a thing in truth, never before had she witnessed one first hand or felt it...... And she had no intention to start now. The hand that had clasped her throat released it and rapidly moved to the chain that connected her axes, yanking it up towards them. "You're a bigger idiot than I thought."

Desperate times called for desperate measures, and when the Cero was fired Kita still held Shura's arm and the blast that had erupted was large enough that it would've completely encapsulated her form. However when the dust settled, all that was left in Kita's hand was a still-bleeding arm. Rather than take the blast, Shura had severed her own arm and Shunpo'd away near the last second she had. Now she was some twenty meters from Kita, An axe in one hand and the rest dangling down. Shura was panting heavily, blood dripping down from where her arm had just been.

Flames of the abyss, born from the void, consume all in your path. Reduce to ash, scatter the remains and Unleash your wrath, Hadō #54, Haien!

Shura hadn't just been standing there after she'd Shunpo'd away, instead immediately beginning the incantation for another spell. Swiping her blade to the side and unleashing a condensed blast of purple energy, of which had the capacity to incinerate whatever it touched.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 28, 2024 1:24 pm
In My Flames of Hatred, You Shall Fall [Kita/OPEN] - Page 2 24HSuN4

HABAKI KOGA | STRAY DOG

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit... shit, shit..."

Koga fucking hated his inability right now. He knew he might have been ill-equipped when he saw the wildcat running rampant before engagement, but now? He was seeing how fucking useless he was here. Shura was risking her life somewhere up in the skies, engaging her with zero hesitation, living up to the standard and spirit of the eleventh.

And here he was, generating reiryoku like a dumbass In the background. During their confrontation, that's essentially what his current objective had been. Save energy, stay out of range long enough to avoid getting caught within the range of any explosions that might erupt at a moment's notice. From what he could see and sense, Shura wasn't dead yet. Good.

Did she fucking cut her arm off, though? Fucking metal! But he couldn't worry about that right now. His eyes locked into his target. All that energy he'd been gathering up was saved in preparation for this moment. Shunpo wasn't going to get him there fast enough, at least not his pisspoor application of it. One huge blast of propulsion rocketed his body forward like a missile.

At the zenith of his charge, he swung his sword directly at Kita's back with all his strength behind it. The heat was immense and hurt like hell, but he didn't give a damn. He was betting his chips on landing a blow devastating enough to throw Kita off of her game.

"How's that for a rabbit, huh!?"

END POST

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In My Flames of Hatred, You Shall Fall [Kita/OPEN] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000In My Flames of Hatred, You Shall Fall [Kita/OPEN] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 28, 2024 7:44 pm
In My Flames of Hatred, You Shall Fall [Kita/OPEN] - Page 2 30LsMzu

Kita Lirio

The Gran Rey Cero, instead of the lovely body intended for dismemberment, had arced and burst farther, instead rendering the next several housings bursting with explosions, the screams of residents and shinigami alike being music to her ears.

"Ahh? Am I the fool here~?"

Her feet touched the ground, the dust obscuring her figure, naught but her glowing greenish yellow eyes and brilliant red hair peeking through the particles, the sun's departure from the sky fully depriving the land of it's warm light. All that was left were the roaring flames of her power strewn about destroyed buildings and tarnished flesh. A hand was clutched tightly around the severed arm, the sound of tearing flesh and the satisfied smacking of teeth ripped through the sound of burning rubble, a deep cackle in her throat as she swallowed. She hadn't savored the flesh of balancers in a good while...

Oh~? So the rabbit was back, blowing the wind away with his incoming move. He was but a mewling kit; was launching all he could do? A beast that could only perform one move was but useless prey to her. The whip of a hand would abruptly grab the incoming shinigami behind her by the wrist, the flash of purple on her eyes, damning her senses with it's irritance, gave her plenty a target to aim him at, a vicious downswing subverting his path and bringing it to collide with the purple flame, as her hand would point toward the direction it originated, to the Shinigami before her.

The dust unveiled her; a jaw biting down on the arm she had already begun tearing ragged, easily snapping the ulna and radius bones as another mouthful of flesh was introduced to her mouth, fresh with the sharp tang of blood. Another glowing light formed at her recently freed arm, pointing toward the man falling before her, as well as Shura herself - Another Gran Rey bursting with sparks was in the process of forming. A deranged laugh wracked the woman's throat as the blast was growing, her blood seeping into the growing blast.

+150% potency to explosion's size
END

Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 28, 2024 8:26 pm

TAGS; - here NOTES; - 500% WORDS; - here MUSE; - Battle of Gods

GOD, FUCKING, DAMN, THIS, FUCKING, ARRANCARR, BITCH!

"Danku"

The thin, transparent wall once more sprung forth, this time between both Koga and her attack that had been meant for her to stop Koga from being incinerated. This bitch was really starting to piss her off. Shura's Reiatsu once more burst forth from inside her, swirling and wrapping around her one remaining arm. The rest of her chain being flung to wrap around her as her Reiryoku condensed down into a singular blade.

In My Flames of Hatred, You Shall Fall [Kita/OPEN] - Page 2 Olibrick

Yeah... Yeah this had gone on far too fucking long. Shura regretted only one thing, that she hadn't ended this bitch when she first arrived. "You, Fucking, BITCH!" Shura screamed, raising her axe into the air before bringing it down to slam into the ground with every ounce of strength she had, causing the ground beneath her and for almost fifty meters around her to crack and shatter, the ground being sundered and ripped up from the force of the titanic blow.

The aim? Only to destabilize the ground enough to either throw off her aim, or obscure them. One of the two she knew she would accomplish, this woman was a psychopath, but that's all she was... Her wits, to Shura, didn't go past her simple base instincts as a hollow. With this blow to the ground however, Shura moved forward in front of the Danku to grab Koga who'd assuredly slammed into it by now. "Hadō #31 Shakkahō" Shura placed her hand against the wound where her arm used to be to cauterize the wound and prevent further bleeding before placing her hand quickly against the ground and speaking again "Bakudo #21 Sekienton" A burst of red smoke erupted from where they were, Shura's glare the last visible sight shown to the Arrancarr before another word was spoken.

At this point, if Koga hadn't already moved away, Shura would grab him by the waist and dart to the side as quickly as she could. She knew that Gran Rey Cero was coming, and if that hit they were both goners. However she knew her speed in Bankai was enough to outspeed the explosions... for now. But she also knew she was playing with far more dangerous things right now, the blood she'd lost was enough that most average Shinigami's would've fallen unconscious by now. But through sheer will power or perhaps more, Shura forced herself to continue. This battle though... It was lost, Shura had delayed too long, had hesitated too much. A battle that should've been an easy victory for her, was a decisive defeat, and now all Shura could do... was run, and ensure Koga made it out as well.

To that end as she darted away from Kita, a single word was continually repeated "Danku... Danku.... Danku........ Dan...ku...." Wall after wall erected itself behind her, acting as a barrier and shield against further attacks from behind as she retreated with Koga, all in hopes of ensuring their escape... If only barely. For Koga, the wear and exhaustion was evident on Shura's face.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 29, 2024 10:11 pm
In My Flames of Hatred, You Shall Fall [Kita/OPEN] - Page 2 24HSuN4

HABAKI KOGA | STRAY DOG

"Motherfu----"

Such were the last words Koga uttered before his body was unceremoniously tossed toward the oncoming Kido spell. Damn, he really was useless here. And that pissed him off even more. Dammit! Koga despised his inability to affect this battle right now.

Of course, before he could be tossed into the Kido, he was rescued by Shura at the last moment as she formed a defensive barrier to prevent him from being hit. It sucked flying straight into a wall of spiritual energy, certainly, but it sure as hell beat being burned to ashes by whatever attack was about to slam into him before.

At the next moment, there was a series of kido spells Shura started unveiling that gave him whiplash, but since it was all used to help them escape, he didn't care. After all, he knew exactly what all of this meant. They had been defeated, and he was practically a non-factor throughout. He added nothing. Did nothing. Achieved... nothing. In a battle of beasts, he truly did feel more like the hunted than the hunter.

He latched onto Shura as he gazed at her worn expression. His head turned to the side, his expression a mixture of anger and shame reflecting on the bitter sting of defeat. This one hurt. It was going to stay with him for a while. Glaring down at his zanpakuto, he simply uttered these words as Shura carried them away.

"Useless. Utterly. Fucking. Useless."

END POST

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum