Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Old Habits Die Hard [Violet/Amaranta] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Old Habits Die Hard [Violet/Amaranta] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Old Habits Die Hard [Violet/Amaranta] - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Habits Die Hard [Violet/Amaranta]

Sat Jul 20, 2024 1:05 am
Old Habits Die Hard [Violet/Amaranta] - Page 2 VIoletNew_Header21
Enter: Violet Gardner | The Rebellious Runaway

“JAPAN?!” Violet yelled, instinctively responding. Violet looked around, her heart beginning to race. No, no, no… Japan? This was stupid, so stupid. How would she ever get home? If… she was even making it away from this woman. Violet turned her head back to the tall woman again, trying to somewhat keep her composure, but her expression made it very clear that she was completely panicking.

But what Amaranta said was met with laughter. “Security? Safety? Like I have ever felt such a thing…” Violet said, but something in the back of her head called her a liar. She felt safe before… With them. Unsure of what else to do, Violet just snapped back at the woman… the Arrancar. “O-Okay. F-Fine, then. Do it!” she yelled through heavy breathing. “Y-You’re the one just talking now, aren’t you?”

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Old Habits Die Hard [Violet/Amaranta] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Old Habits Die Hard [Violet/Amaranta] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Old Habits Die Hard [Violet/Amaranta] - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Habits Die Hard [Violet/Amaranta]

Sat Jul 20, 2024 1:14 am
Old Habits Die Hard [Violet/Amaranta] - Page 2 MPftNxw

AMARANTA VALERIA | BURNING LIONESS

"Huh... you're right."

Amaranta grinned from ear to ear as her fierce gaze observed the woman barking back at her. Again - all bark, no bite. Any composure she was attempting to feign was ruined wholly by her panicking expression and stuttering tone. How cute. She still didn't quite grasp the scope of her situation? Alright, that suited her just fine. Like a thunderbolt cracking through the air, her fist crashed into the ground a few meters behind her, a large crater swelling in her wake. Step by step, she approached her as she grabbed her by her collar and pondered her next move.

"Do you want to die?"

There was zero hesitation to her voice as she uttered that question plainly.

END POST

Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Old Habits Die Hard [Violet/Amaranta] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Old Habits Die Hard [Violet/Amaranta] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 20, 2024 1:24 am
Old Habits Die Hard [Violet/Amaranta] - Page 2 VIoletNew_Header21

Violet spun in place to face the woman after the crater was created. She backed away with each step that the Arrancar took to get toward her. When the hand came out to touch her, she pulled her shoulder back out of reach so fast that she stumbled back and fell onto the grass. Violet’s expression calmed a little after the question was asked. “I don’t get it…” she said, confusion all over her face. “You still aren’t doing anything… What? Are you trying to teach me some sort of lesson here? What the hell is the point of taking me here to avoid the consequences of the City of Light if all you’re doing is pulling scare tactics? It makes NO FUCKING SENSE.”

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Old Habits Die Hard [Violet/Amaranta] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Old Habits Die Hard [Violet/Amaranta] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 20, 2024 1:52 am

"Whoa, well now I'm just impressed. Even with all that, you still don't get it?"

An exasperated sigh fell from her lips as she watched her falter backward, momentarily landing out of reach. To hell with size differences. At any rate, she supposed this was getting her nowhere. A single burst of sonido, and she was truly near her, in the blink of an eye, leaning down to observe her as she freely voiced her thoughts.

"Do you prefer a physical demonstration, then? At first, the idea of telling you to go fuck yourself and simply snatch my wallet back sounded ideal, but then you challenged me as if you had any power in the situation. I brought you here to show you the opposite. Think about it for a moment. We're effectively in the middle of nowhere right now. I could take my wallet back and leave you here. Or worse, I could eat you alive. Or worse, I could beat you to death. I can tell you've done this before, and you probably didn't suffer any consequence, did you?"

END POST

Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 20, 2024 2:05 am
Old Habits Die Hard [Violet/Amaranta] - Page 2 Violet_New_Header22

Was this a mind-game? Was she waiting for Violet to ask for mercy? Was she trying to get her to admit she was wrong? Was she trying to get Violet to apologize? Part of Violet wanted to apologize, to beg to go home, but she had her own stubborn streak. Besides… ‘If she hasn’t hit me by now, I doubt she’s gonna start… What a waste…’ Violet’s expression calmed even further and her heart rested.

The expression on Violet’s face dulled as depression set in. It wasn’t Violet that wasn’t getting it. It was this woman, this Arrancar. What happened to Arrancar being evil? This woman was an idiot. “Just leave me alone…” Violet said, solemnly, as if all life left her. She stood and turned her back to Amaranta. She had no idea where she was going, but if she wasn’t finding what she needed here… Why stay?

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 20, 2024 2:21 am

"Don't you walk away from me."

Where the hell did she get off thinking she could easily dismiss her by walking away? In truth, she didn't exactly relish beating someone down when they weren't strong enough to fight her back. Conflict like that always left a sour taste in her mouth, and there wasn't exactly any reason for her to be wholly violent with her.

To some degree, she she welcomed the rebellious streak, found entertainment in how foolishly bold she was. Indeed, those were valuable traits, but now she was actually disregarding her, ignoring her presence.

What a stubborn woman. What was once a cocksure grin now transitioned into an annoyed frown, she allowed her spiritual pressure to slowly leak out, and the gravity in the air grew slowly but surely grew heavy, as though an anchor were weighing down on one's shoulders. Stepping forward, she cracked her fists. Since it wasn't an immediate release, she could still move unhindered.

"At first, i thought you were just rebellious. Now, I think you're stupid. You leave when I say you leave, and nothing else. Do you understand?"

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Sat Jul 20, 2024 2:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 20, 2024 2:33 am

Violet didn’t stop walking just because the Arrancar kept talking. What was the point of this woman running her mouth if there were no actual consequences? Violet had to get somewhere, and had no interest in this wannabe-teaching bullshit. She even let the woman’s wallet slip from her fingers and fall to the ground. Of course, Violet had already pocketed whatever cash that was in there.

“Oh my fucking god… Will you just leave me THE FUCK ALONE?!” Violet rolled her eyes, and then looked back over her shoulder at the Arrancar.

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 20, 2024 3:05 am

"Tch..."

At first, she figured any of her initial methods would've worked perfectly. After all, any normal human would've heeded her warning. Hell, maybe one of them would have taken her up on the offer of receiving some cash. This one, on the other hand? Lacked any awareness of the severity of her situation, didn't acknowledge her as a threat, and assumed she was simply intimidating her to prove a point.

To an extent, that was true, but the only issue was - she was not following her expectations. On one hand, some internal part of her found that entertaining. Above all, she recognized that she detested being dismissed. Even worse, she noted the woman dropping her wallet as if she hadn't emptied all the money she intended to spend.

"Alright, that's it. I'm tired of playing games with you, lady. At first, it was kind of cute, but now you're pissing me off."

Killing her would be easy, but she didn't want to do that. Nothing to gain from that. Laying her hands on her, though? She wanted to do that. A swift step carried the bronze lioness from her current spot to the one Violet occupied in the space of a few seconds.

No sooner than she appeared, she executed a straight punch across the woman's cheek. A single blow to remind her of her position here. Punishment for dismissing her. Above all, she wanted to prove she wasn't playing around.

"Do you think I'm playing around now?"

END POST

Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 20, 2024 3:14 am

Maybe if Violet had any skill in sensing energy, she would have understood that her goal here was going to be much more… impactful than she initially wanted. When Violet looked over, the hit came. At first, she felt no pain, just the jarring force behind the punch that sent her off her own feet and to the ground about five feet away. She fell on her stomach, sliding to a stop on the floor. For a few seconds, Violet didn’t move. Her body had to register the attack. Was something broken? Cracked? She was kind of scared to move her jaw, but did anyway. It wasn’t broken.

The young girl whimpered after a bit and began pushing herself back up. She struggled, the pain in her face enough to at least calm the entire desire she had been holding here. Violet got to her feet and struggled to turn back to face the Arrancar. “Finally, hit me, huh?” Violet said, almost as if she was happy about it. “And that’s all you could do?” Violet’s face was already swelling, so the strike clearly had an effect. As she took a step toward Amaranta, she even stumbled, dizzy from being hit in the head. “Do it again. Maybe this time I’ll actually feel it.”

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 20, 2024 3:47 am

"Hahaha... is that so?"

What the hell was up with this woman, truly? Did she have some kind of death wish? What did she stand to gain from any of this? Normally, under any circumstance, she rarely let anyone get under her skin. Among her many winning traits, she wasn't easily bothered, but the sheer rebellion in Violet's eyes annoyed and fascinated her in equal measure. Where did this sort of energy come from?

Did she want to die? Did life give her a bad hand? Whatever the case, it was abundantly clear that she still didn't get it. She didn't understand anything. Do it again, huh? Far from one to leave a girl hanging, she executed a flurry of blows, targeting a new location on her body each time she struck her.

From the shoulders to her ribs, she didn't let up on her attacks. Of course, each one lacked killing force, held back to a degree where injury was still possible, but death would never greet her. At some point, the frustration eventually drained, and she rolled her eyes, clearly annoyed that she had given in to striking her down compared to her original intent, which was her genuine attempt at intimidation.

For a human or whatever the hell she was, she certainly had moxy. She'd give her that much. Or perhaps it was insanity? She couldn't tell. Falling onto the ground, she let out an annoyed sigh as she gazed at the woman. Why couldn't she just be intimidated and let her look cool? Now she looked lame, felt lame, and still didn't have her wallet back.

"Sheesh, lady. I thought I was loose a few screws, but you might have me beat. Who the hell looks at an arrancar and goes; "Hit me more?""

END POST

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum