Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Visiting A Friend (Stella, Meninas) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Visiting A Friend (Stella, Meninas) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Visiting A Friend (Stella, Meninas) - Page 4 Empty Re: Visiting A Friend (Stella, Meninas)

Sat Aug 03, 2024 1:47 pm
Visiting A Friend (Stella, Meninas) - Page 4 6nuQdpC

MENINAS MCALLON

“I think becoming a social butterfly might be a little too much for me but I’ll happily take you up on your offer of a girl’s night out.” Meninas answered politely, a genuine smile crossing her features. “I don’t know how you do it and if I can become just a little better at it then I’d be happy.” She was probably being a little hard on herself, as already the Scot had come on leaps and bounds but she always had that feeling of self depreciation, something she couldn’t shake off.

The giant was glad that Stella seemed a little happier and Meninas had genuinely been concerned for her friend's mental well being, as much as her physical. The hospital was a place where all one could do was think and brood, which led to all kinds of unpleasant thoughts. Honestly though, Meninas believed that the sooner Stella was able to get out of the place, the better it would be for her.

Chiding herself for not asking about that sooner, Meninas would ask. “You’ll be up and about soon, right?”

END POST | SCOTTISH SKULL SMASHER

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Visiting A Friend (Stella, Meninas) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Visiting A Friend (Stella, Meninas) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Visiting A Friend (Stella, Meninas) - Page 4 Empty Re: Visiting A Friend (Stella, Meninas)

Sun Aug 04, 2024 9:58 pm
Stella would shake her head as she listened to the woman. She was sure the giant would be able to break out of her shell if she were to go with Stella for a few nights on the town. Maybe they could even invite Anis or Veralia along with them.....Now that Stella thinks about it, Veralia might not be the best choice in that matter. Sighing she'd wonder about Anis though. They had met once, and she didn't seem to be too fond of the red head.

"Well that's because I only have shame when it comes to certain things. I don't like being a nuisance to people, but I have no problem going to talk to them."

Stella spoke freely about how she viewed her socialization. This conversation was very nice for her, and she wasn't in a miserable condition at this current point in time. Enjoying that fact, she made herself lean back into the bed at the question. The doctors had said only a few days, then another day of being questioned by ehefra probably. She'd probably be out in about a week for a night out with Meni.

"Well probably about a week total before I'll have any free time again. Then I'm going back to training. We could go out though. I think it'd help me quiet a bit to have a girls night out."
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 05, 2024 8:49 am

MENINAS MCALLON

The giant Quincy thought over Stella’s words for a bit, wishing that she could be as happy to interact with others as the redhead. It wasn’t as if Meninas ever had this problem when she was training with someone, simply when it was a more social affair. Urgh, it bothered her more than it probably should and just thinking about it all made her feel a little anxious but she was able to try and push it away. “I guess I worry that people will take my anxiousness for stupidity if I stumble over my words.” She eventually said. “I try not to believe in stereotypes but I get the feeling sometimes that people take one glance at me and think I’m as thick as a plank of wood.”

When the topic changed back to when Stella would be released from the hospital, Meninas was able to smile again and nod her head, happy that the lumberjack was going to be out soon. If the pink haired warrior had been in Stella’s shoes, she’d probably have gone completely stir crazy by now.

“I hope that we can go out once you’re free to do so and like I said, I’ll be happy to help you out with training as well if you want. I’m sure there’s something I could help you improve on.” She sounded noticeably happier then, once the topic was off of her and on to something she knew more about.

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 05, 2024 10:33 pm
Stella found herself nodding in agreement to the pinkette as she tried to decide what she wanted to do for the rest of the day. She knew that she had an evaluation coming up to make sure that she was okay and not going to be a danger to other people. Or at the very least that's what she assumed the test was for making sure she wasn't going to go crazy from the stress or anything. She wasn't entirely sure what it was all about though.

"Yup! I'll make sure that I get better than ever, Meni. Them well go and find that confidence you should have in everything."
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 06, 2024 1:28 pm

MENINAS MCALLON

With a nod, Meninas would rise at that point, feeling that perhaps she’d overstayed her welcome at that point. She was definitely glad that Stella was on the up and up, with the giant Quincy happy that for the moment at least, she was acting a little more like her usual self. As for her own inner turmoil? Well, the pink haired woman felt a little better with the guilt fading away a touch but it wasn’t something that was just going to disappear and she fully expected to end up worrying more, whether she liked it or not.

“I suppose I’d better get out of here before you get sick of the sight of me.” She’d say with a self depreciating chuckle. “I’ll make sure to pop in again before you leave though. Make sure you rest up plenty until then.”

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum