Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Visiting A Friend (Stella, Meninas) Left_bar_bleue0/0Visiting A Friend (Stella, Meninas) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Visiting A Friend (Stella, Meninas) Empty Visiting A Friend (Stella, Meninas)

Mon Jul 15, 2024 8:45 am
Visiting A Friend (Stella, Meninas) 6nuQdpC

MENINAS MCALLON

There was a noticeably tired look on the face of the Sternritter as she headed towards her friend’s room. Meninas had already spent a fair amount of time in the hospital in order to keep Nanaly company while she recovered from her close call, an event that the gentle giant still couldn’t help but blame herself for. It didn’t matter how many times Nanaly said it wasn’t her fault, the pink haired woman just couldn’t get rid of the guilt. If only she hadn’t brought up the idea of helping her friend with her physical training…

The news that Stella had been brought in too had caused alarm bells to ring in the woman’s head, her worries only increasing. Meninas recalled their fight with the masked individual well, another incident that the Sternritter blamed herself for and the pink haired woman had become rather fond of the redheaded lumberjack since that day, feeling rather protective of her ever since. The rumour that she’d been attacked again did nothing but make the Sternritter feel even more concerned.

One of the nurses quickly pointed Meninas in the right direction when asked and soon enough, the giant was standing outside Stella’s door, which she’d gently knock on before softly calling, her Scottish tone impossible to miss as always. “Stella? You awake? It’s Meni.”

END POST | SCOTTISH SKULL SMASHER

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Visiting A Friend (Stella, Meninas) Left_bar_bleue0/0Visiting A Friend (Stella, Meninas) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Visiting A Friend (Stella, Meninas) Empty Re: Visiting A Friend (Stella, Meninas)

Tue Jul 16, 2024 4:05 am
Stella found herself still In the hospital. Her main struggle at this current point in time weren't the physical injuries. Though those certainly do hurt, but her big problem was the fact her mind couldn't stop going back to the quincy she wasn't able to save. she couldn feel the tears well up in her eyes as the knock on the door would bring her back to the present. Taking a moment to collect herself she'd take a deep breath. Trying to hide the shakiness in her voice as she'd speak up loud enough for the giant to hear her.

"You can come in, Meni."

As she would walk through the door Stella's look would betray her. Her eyes were puffy as she had been crying, and overall she looked rather pathetic. Sitting in the hospital gown as she had set up in her bed. She hadn't been as close to death as she felt, but the mental scars that were left on the red head seemed to be ever present. Stella's phone sat on the stand next to her along with her mother's quincy cross on a bracelet. As Stella would look up to the pink haired woman she would attempt to give her a smile. However, instead of the usual bright smiles the red head usually had this one was tinged with an underlying depressiveness.

"Everything going okay for you?"
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Visiting A Friend (Stella, Meninas) Empty Re: Visiting A Friend (Stella, Meninas)

Tue Jul 16, 2024 8:23 am

MENINAS MCALLON

“I’m managing.” Meninas replied, not sounding all too happy herself and her expression turning to one of concern as she looked at Stella. The poor girl looked thoroughly miserable and the Sternritter naturally felt sympathy towards her. They were teammates and more importantly than that, friends, something which Meninas had never truly had many of before joining the Vandenreich. Her heart went out to Stella and while she didn’t know all the details of Stella’s attack, the giant didn’t need to in order to see just how much harm it had done to her usually cheerful friend.

Walking over and pulling up a chair besides Stella, Meninas would simply watch her for a few seconds, noticing the puffy eyes and solemn look. It hurt Meninas to see her in such a state and after what happened with that masked lunatic, the pink haired woman couldn’t help but briefly dwell on that encounter. Stella had taken a nasty shot or two then as well and whose fault had that been? Meninas naturally blamed herself for focusing more on the enemy and less on her teammate.

“How are you doing?” She asked in return, feeling like a complete idiot for coming up with such a stupid question and chiding herself mentally after she did.

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 16, 2024 8:54 am
Stella would think about the question as she wondered. She was alive so she should be happy. However, she couldn't even pretend to be at the current time. She'd look down as she would feel herself break. The tears would flow again as she tried to stop it. She couldn't do it. Her fists were balled into the thin sheet thst covered her lap as she'd speak.

"I....I couldn't save them. T...they had families. It should have been me."

Stella would recall the events that had transpired a few days ago now. As her voice was slightly hoarse from the amount she's been torn up over this. As she'd replay the events in her mind. Had she not sent the group on their way. Would they still be alive? Stella had just told them she could finish up the hollow extermination. If she didn't do that, could they have fought that woman together?

"I... told them that I could finish up the mission. That they could go back and hang out at the town til I got done....If I was with them. Maybe it would have been different. It's my fault."
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:26 am

MENINAS MCALLON

It was heartbreaking to see Stella fall apart and Meninas bit her lip anxiously as she listened. To hear the story of what had happened reminded the Sternritter of not only what had happened to herself and Stella during their fight but with the pink haired woman’s own family too. She’d asked the same questions to herself a thousand times before and the socially awkward giant struggled to figure out what to do or say at first. She raged at herself mentally for having asked Stella such a silly question but there was nothing she could do now.

In the end, she did what seemed to eventually come to her naturally and wrapped her bear-like arms around the shoulders of her friend and drew her into a hug. Despite her strength, she held Stella as though she was made of glass, warm and gentle. Meninas wasn’t sure if there was anything she could say to help but at the very least, she could be a shoulder for Stella to cry on.

She’d try and say something comforting. “You couldn’t have known that there was a maniac out there, Stella, it’s not your fault.”

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 17, 2024 12:19 pm
Stella would feel the arms of the pink haired quincy wrap around her as she would tense up for just a moment. Before she would allow herself to melt into the hug. Her head falling onto the bigger woman's shoulder as she allowed herself to let it out. She hadn't just allowed herself to cry openly like this yet. She wasn't able to stop herself but now she wasn't even trying. She would just let it out into her friends shoulder before sniffling lightly.

After she had finished crying she pulled away wiping her eyes before she would take a deep breath. Looking back at the pinkette she felt she needed to apologize for doing that. She was sure that Meni just wanted to check in on her and head back out. If sem remembered correctly Meni and Anis had something together.

"S...sorry for wasting your time, Meni."
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 17, 2024 1:20 pm

MENINAS MCALLON

Meninas shook her head in response, taking her seat as she replied. “You’ve got nothing to be sorry about and you’re definitely not wasting my time. Right now, this is where I want to be and I’ll stay until you get sick of me and chuck me out.” It might’ve sounded like a joke but all you had to do was ask Nanaly to figure out that wasn’t the case. The Sternritter was loyal to her friends and would happily sit with them for hours if they needed her. That was simply who she was.

There was another reason why she felt the need to stay and as she watched Stella, Meninas would briefly look away from her friend, feeling a powerful jolt of guild, before turning back to the redheaded woman. “I’m the one who should be apologising to you for what happened with that monster summoning monster that we fought. I should have been focusing more on keeping you safe and less on just wailing on the guy. I’m sorry, Stella, it’s my fault that you got hurt.”

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 18, 2024 7:30 am
Stella would listen to the woman as she would shake her head. That fight had been Stella's decision to take the hit for Meni so she may complete the mission. Stella wasn't as strong as the pinkette so had the roles been reversed they both may have been killed. Stella saw the end goal and she fought towards that end. As she looked at her before speaking.

"The fight with that masked freak was my decision. I decided that the only way to complete the mission was for me to take the hit. Had I been the one who had to fight him instead of you, then there is a real chance we both would have been killed. That isn't your fault."

Her voice was still hoarse, but the pinkette could tell she was being genuine. Stella did not want Meni to blame herself for anything, and she for sure didn't harbor any thoughts of her getting hurt being Menis fault. As Stella would reach up wiping her eyes more she'd take a deep breath.

"If I were stronger both of these incidents would have been avoided."
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 18, 2024 8:09 am

MENINAS MCALLON

In all honesty, Meninas felt exactly the same as Stella did at that point. She wished that she’d been strong enough to defend her friend and smart enough not to let Nanaly push herself too hard when they’d been training. The guilt was so strong and the pink haired woman knew that she was going to have to go somewhere quiet once her time at the hospital was done. The woman needed to get out her frustrations and she knew that the only way to do that was through training, where there was no else but her.

“I suppose that's all we can both do, isn’t it? Keep training and increasing our strength. I won’t lie to you, I feel completely useless right now, even with my abilities. No matter what I do and how hard I try, it’s always those close to me who end up getting hurt, while I end up helpless and unable to stop it.” She didn’t know if saying such a thing would help but if friends couldn’t be honest with one another then who could they be with?

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 18, 2024 9:38 am
The green haired demon may have scarred Stella's mind, and may even have left a permanent scar there with the other dead quincy. However Stella's resolve wasn't shaken. She still needs to get strong enough to protect those who need it, and she needed to be able to get stronger. The next time she runs into that woman the result isn't going to be the same. Stella will defeat her.

"We do need to get stronger. Or atlesst I do. Meni, neither of these things are or were your fault. I want you to believe me."

Stella didn't care about her own mental state right now as she wanted to help the pinkette in front of her. Both of Stella's injuries as of late had been the red heads own fault, and the reason her squad was wiped out was because of her. Not Meni. Stella got nothing out of blaming outside factors for the issues so she would blame herself. She had to get stronger. It wasn't a question, but it was a fact.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum