Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Visiting A Friend (Stella, Meninas) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Visiting A Friend (Stella, Meninas) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Visiting A Friend (Stella, Meninas) - Page 2 Empty Re: Visiting A Friend (Stella, Meninas)

Thu Jul 18, 2024 1:14 pm
Visiting A Friend (Stella, Meninas) - Page 2 6nuQdpC

MENINAS MCALLON

This wasn’t turning out the way she’d planned. Meninas had come to hopefully make the redhead feel a little better, not to make everything about the pink haired giant herself. She cursed herself again mentally, annoyed at her own selfishness and lack of social skills. There was so much that she completely sucked at, with talking to others being right at the top of the list. She briefly wondered if she’d been bothering Nanaly too much too, which didn’t make her feel much better. It was all too often that she just didn’t know what she was doing.

“Mmm.” The pink haired woman replied although she didn’t sound convinced about what she was hearing. “Just like your encounter with that Shinigami wasn’t yours. I know what you’re trying to say but it’s hard not to feel guilty about such things, isn’t it? When I heard you’d been hurt again, my thoughts went straight back to our fight.”

END POST | SCOTTISH SKULL SMASHER

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Visiting A Friend (Stella, Meninas) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Visiting A Friend (Stella, Meninas) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Visiting A Friend (Stella, Meninas) - Page 2 Empty Re: Visiting A Friend (Stella, Meninas)

Sat Jul 20, 2024 7:52 am
Stella would nod as she felt bad for the pinkette worrying about her so much. Stella decided to try to comfort her to the best of her ability. Almost entirely ignoring her own needs wanting to help others she'd smile gently as she'd lean forward placing a hand on Menis shoulder as she spoke. Not wanting her to be upset she would try to reassure her of her current safety. She doubted that shinigami would ever risk coming into the City of Lights.

"Listen, I'm okay now. In a few days I'll be back out, and we'll train together okay? I wanna learn how to be all strong like you are ya know?"

She'd give the pinkette a smile. it was genuine but there was an underlying sadness Stella was going to have to work through if she ever wanted to get through this whole situation. It was probably going to take awhile for her to work through her feelings like that.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 20, 2024 12:10 pm

MENINAS MCALLON

Doing her best to try and pull herself together, Meninas would smile back although it wasn’t quite as bright as normal. There was just so much misfortune surrounding her life lately and the Sternritter just didn’t know what to do. She supposed that overthinking it wasn’t going to do her any good and so all she could do was work on improving herself. For as horrible as that fight with the masked man was, it could’ve been worse, both for Stella and herself. She tried to think more positively on the whole affair and at least for the moment, it seemed to work.

“I’ll be looking forward to it.” She answered, trying to make a joke and returning Stella’s gesture by putting one of her massive arms on the redhead’s shoulder, almost as if it was a promise being made between them. “Until then, I hope you’ll get plenty of rest, OK? I don’t want you being all tired and grumpy.”

She paused then, taking a moment to look over the wounds she could see on Stella, feeling her blood briefly boil. “You know that if I find who did that to you? There’ll be a reckoning, right?”

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:58 am
Stella would nod as she listened to the woman. The gentle giant had really brought a welcomed energy into the room. She wasn't entirely sure what would happen to the green haired shinigami was found by the pinkette. A part of her felt bad for causing the woman two problems so close to each other. As she looked down towards her hands she'd take a deep breath before nodding and speaking to Meni.

"I...know. Please don't hunt her for revenge though. I couldn't bear it if I cause anymore people to get hurt."

As she realizes that she should probably tell the woman what the shinigami looked like. She remembers the goblin told her she wasn't affiliated with the actual gotei. That relieved her a bit as the last thing she wanted to be the cause of was a war. She'd add on to the end of the conversation.

"Just if you see a shinigami with short green hair, smaller, and doesn't dress like the gotei ones. it could be her. She has a very big hatred for us. If it wasn't easy enough to tell."
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 22, 2024 2:41 pm

MENINAS MCALLON

It was difficult for Meninas to actually agree with Stella’s request, as she’d quite happily go out into the wider world and teach the animal who attacked her friend a painful lesson. The pink haired Sternritter wasn’t afraid and believed that with her power, she could overcome the foe who caused Stella such problems. Defeating the horrible woman would also bring a sense of retribution to the gentle giant and after failing so often lately, perhaps restore some faith in herself.

Eventually, she sighed and nodded her head. “I won’t hunt her but If I find her out in the field then I’ll beat her to a bloody pulp. If she attacked you then she’ll attack any of us and the sooner she’s dealt with the better. She’s done too much damage already and the fact she’s not in the Gotei makes it all the worse. Clearly, her code is very different from theirs, if she has one at all.”

Thinking a little longer, she’d add. “It’s clear that she has it out for you in particular though as I don’t imagine that she normally allows her victims to survive. You’ve got to be extra careful, Stella.”

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:52 am
"I don't think her not being in the gotei makes her worse. Had she been a part of the gotei unless I started the fight then this could have started a war. That's the last thing I want to do.....Be the cause of more death and destruction. Maybe if we have any contacts within the gotei they could help us find this woman's identity?"

She would speak as she had looked back down at her hands. The pain of that day was still there as she evened out her breath after saying her piece. She would look up to the pinkette as she talked. Showing the respect and admiration she held for the strong? large, and gentle woman.

"I'd rather her have it out for me than someone I care about. Next time, I won't lose."

Stella keeping her eyes on the pinkette she would speak confidently. The sadness still in her voice, but she could tell that Stella was being serious. She meant what she had said. She isn't going to let that demon get away from her again.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:00 am

MENINAS MCALLON

“It would be wise to perhaps ask our superiors as to whether they can get in touch with the Gotei about her but I figure our people will want to handle the situation rather than them. That green haired demon crossed a line, Stella, one that everyone who received those…pictures of you will want to make her pay for. It’s personal and that only makes the situation worse.” Meninas replied after a few moments of thought. “I imagine everyone she messaged is seething with rage right now.”

It was nice to heard Stella speak with such confidence but there was a look in Meninas’s eyes then, one that was rather more firm than before.

“It’s not just about winning and losing against her. This isn’t a game, something that you must know after your encounter with her. Monsters like her don’t feel pity or remorse, only hatred and a sick desire to cause chaos. That’s what we’re dealing with here. You’re on her radar now and who knows what’ll happen if she beats you a second time. When you face her, you must be ready and you’ll have to leave any hint of weakness behind.”

Her eyes would soften then, placing a hand over Stella’s.

“Remember though that you aren’t alone and everyone who was forced to see that image will back you up if you need them but I’m sure you don’t need me to tell you that.”

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 26, 2024 8:59 am
Stella would consider what the woman was saying. She knew that it was probably true, but she wasn't entirely sure. She knew that this wasn't a game and she wasn't looking at it as one. She knew that the girl wanted to kill her and a part of her wanted to kill the green haired demon as well. However if the time came she hoped she'd be able to control herself and allow the proper procedure for things.

"I don't want you guys to get hurt for my sake. that's the point. I know you're strong, but who's to say she's working completely alone?"

Stella spoke about her real worries when it comes to hunting down the green haired goblin. She really didn't want anyone she cares about to get hurt. She wished that she could just be the only person in the demons sights. However that doesn't seem like it's ever going to be the case.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 26, 2024 12:00 pm

MENINAS MCALLON

“There’s no way that we can know for sure unless we bring her in.” The Sternritter replied with a sigh, folding her arms across her chest as she thought over Stella’s words. “She doesn’t sound like the type to work with others to me though and you said that she wasn’t with the Gotei, right? My hunch is that she's just a Quincy hating loose cannon because of the way she goes about things. She’s taunting us and it seems like she’s revelling in it all. Why else would she…send that picture?”

Meninas didn’t like mentioning it and her gaze briefly faltered. Seeing it had most definitely shocked the giant and the pink haired woman had almost thrown her phone out of the window when she’d seen it. She’d been raised to use her powers to defeat the real scum of the world and the woman who’d attacked Stella was certainly such a person.

“I know that you don’t want any of us to get hurt, Stella but you understand how we all feel, right? No one who was sent that picture is going to want to just sit back and do nothing.” Her tone was soft enough and the firmness from before had faded away by now. She felt terrible for her redhead friend.

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 28, 2024 8:30 am
Stella would listen to the pinkette as she'd hear the 2nd part of what she was saying. Sighing the red head would nod. She knee that meni was right, and that all of them probably wanted to take care of that woman. If Stella was able to keep up with her then Meni and people like Veralia or Solomon should be able to handle her. The problem was, Stella wasn't sure if there was a bigger fish.

"I know and I love you guys for wanting to protect me. And avenge me. I just want you guys to be careful ya know? I don't want to see anyone else get hurt on my count."

Stella would speak honestly with her. She didn't want anyone else to get hurt other than her. She would feel terrible if anyone else ended up hurt or worse.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum