Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Visiting A Friend (Stella, Meninas) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Visiting A Friend (Stella, Meninas) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Visiting A Friend (Stella, Meninas) - Page 3 Empty Re: Visiting A Friend (Stella, Meninas)

Sun Jul 28, 2024 11:26 am
Visiting A Friend (Stella, Meninas) - Page 3 6nuQdpC

MENINAS MCALLON

Meninas sighed again, feeling a lot of sympathy for her friend. Stella had been through so much lately and the pink haired Sternritter had to admit that it was rather painful to see in such a state so soon. It almost seemed as though the redhead was a magnet for trouble and it wasn’t easy for the gentle giant not to think that for a moment. Still, the woman had managed to survive both her encounters with the Shinigami and the masked figure that they’d fought together and that definitely counted for something.

Thinking about Stella’s words for a moment, she’d then say. “I gave you my word that I wouldn’t hunt her and I’ll stick to that but…it seems unlikely that everyone else will. That green haired bitch has opened up a can of worms, Stella and I don’t see how this ends without someone getting hurt. She’s not going to stop on her own, is she?”

She’d fold her arms then and add, wanting to make things a little more positive. “Maybe it’s you who’s supposed to do that, huh? Perhaps when you come across her next, it’ll be you protecting all of us from her. Use what happened that night to fuel the fire inside you to get stronger.”

END POST | SCOTTISH SKULL SMASHER

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Visiting A Friend (Stella, Meninas) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Visiting A Friend (Stella, Meninas) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Visiting A Friend (Stella, Meninas) - Page 3 Empty Re: Visiting A Friend (Stella, Meninas)

Tue Jul 30, 2024 1:49 pm
"I know I won't be able to get everyone to not hunt her. I just don't want them to risk themselves for my sake. Frankly im not worth the effort or the risk."

Stella would speak about her true feelings of herself. She doesn't think she provides much for most of the people in her life. Seeing as she is always losing fights and getting into problems. She couldn't even complete the glove training she had set out to do. She's a failure. Not able to protect anyone... Not worth the time.or effort they may put into finding the green demon.

She'd look down as she'd sigh. She felt completely helpless in the presence of just about everyone that she's met. Stella's weaker, slower, less intelligent. She barely has anything going for her at all. Perhaps this was her limit. She may not even be able to get to where that shinigami was.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 30, 2024 2:41 pm

MENINAS MCALLON

There was something in those particular words that triggered something in Meninas’s mind. They were ones that the pink haired woman had spoken about herself in the past, more times than she could count. Her brothers had always been horrible to her, calling her useless and worthless, words that even after their deaths still hurt her. The giant’s father had always told her to just ignore them but that was easier said than done. All she could do was train until she was able to shut her siblings up for good but even that hadn’t soothed the pain.

She had been doing so well in speaking her mind up until that point but Meninas found herself reverting back to type a little bit, finding it hard to know just what to say. In the end, Meninas did exactly what she did when she arrived and soon enveloped the lumberjack Quincy in another hug.

When she did speak, her lips by Stella’s ear, there was a noticeable amount of emotion in the giant’s voice. “Please don’t think of yourself like that. You’re not worth any less than anyone else.”

Last edited by Ashaiya on Wed Jul 31, 2024 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 30, 2024 10:45 pm
Stella would let her forehead meet the giants shoulder as she felt her own shoulders slump. Allowing herself to be vulnerable in the embrace as she felt herself calming down. Something about Menis presence was calming to Stella as her breathing evened out. Taking a deep breath she would whisper and apology for saying something so stupid.

"I...im sorry. I shouldn't have said something like that about myself."

As her friends and family would flash through her mind. In the embrace of the giant, those dead few weren't anywhere to be seen in this picture. She saw all of her friends and the people she's met so far. Her mother, father, and siblings as she continued to sit in the warm embrace. Enjoying the hug as she talked a little more.

"I.....know I have some sort of value to other people. I guess I just have to find the value in myself."
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 31, 2024 2:04 pm

MENINAS MCALLON

“Yeah. You just need to see in yourself what others see in you.” Meninas replied gently, her hug so gentle and tender despite her great strength. She could understand so well as to how Stella was feeling and her heart definitely was with her friend. To feel so worthless was a horrible feeling and the pink haired woman had certainly spent plenty of time feeling that about herself. She never even knew why her family members had been so cruel to her as frankly she’d never asked. Meninas had just taken it, focusing instead on her training, which turned out to be the greatest coping mechanism that she could ever have found.

She paused for quite a bit before adding with a small chuckle. “You’re not a burden and I know that everyone else will say the same thing. I wish I had as many friends as you do.”

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 31, 2024 10:50 pm
Thinking of her friends would for sure raise her spirits. As she let out a small giggle. Sounding like the normal Stella as she listened to her. Going down the list of the people she could call friends lightened up her mood just a bit. Raising her spirits slightly as she ran through every one. A tinge of guilt for putting worries in their heads, but she did her best to push those thoughts back into her mind. Not trying to sour the better mood she had been lifted to.

"You'd have more friends than me, If you were to open up more. Approach more people. You're a wonderful person to be around, so I doubt many people would turn down your company meni. If they did they'd be a little strange in the head."

Stella spoke truthfully to the pinkette. In her mind, there was something so pleasant about talking to Meni. Something that made it easy for Stella to talk to her. She'd smile gently to the pink haired quincy, but this time Meni could tell it was real.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 01, 2024 6:25 am

MENINAS MCALLON

Finally letting go of Stella so that they could talk face to face again, a small smile would cross Meninas’s face. Just hearing her friend speak more positively was enough for the pink haired warrior and she truly did hope that her fellow Quincy would be able to overcome her issues. There was only so much that the giant Scot could do but she’d help out however she could, even if that meant just being a training partner for the lumberjack. It was what Meninas did best, after all and honestly, she didn’t mind if that was how she was seen.

Stella’s words were a little more direct than Meninas had expected but she couldn’t say that they were untrue. So, she gave it some thought for a moment before offering up an honest answer. “I’ve always struggled when it comes to talking to people, especially those I don’t know very well. I never know what to do or say and I end up coming off as awkward, no matter how hard I try. I’ve gotten better since I joined the Vandenreich but still, I still struggle a bit. I’m not like you, who can charm anyone she talks to.”

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 01, 2024 12:05 pm
Stella would laugh as she didn't think of herself as charming. She just didn't really care if she came off as too friendly or whatever. She tries to find the good in anyone she meets, and why would she not be up front? She's only really shy about a few things and even that kinda wore off after extended time with sabriel.

"Well, I think you would make tons of friends if you started talking more. you're a good person, can talk well, and you care."

In her mind the biggest thing in making friends was showing that you care. Right now it seems Stella is atleast a little distracted from the previous issues that plagued her mind. She was enjoying talking about this. Allowing herself to almost get to her old self, but this conversation was only temporary relief. She knew that.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 01, 2024 1:19 pm

MENINAS MCALLON

“It’s just the actual getting going that’s the hard part.” Meninas answered with a small sigh, knowing her own weaknesses incredibly well. “I’m just so shy when meeting new people and the words get all muddled up when I speak. I guess I’m just kind of awkward when it comes to it and it makes me worry about reaching out to people. If I could talk as easily with strangers as I do with you and those I know, everything would be so much easier. My brothers always called me stupid for struggling so badly.”

The pink haired woman didn’t particularly want to speak about her own problems but she could see a certain brightness in Stella’s eyes that hadn’t been there before. Whether that was because the subject had been changed, she didn’t know but Meninas was willing to at least broach on the topic of her own issues if it helped Stella with her own.

“I didn’t have much of a social circle growing up and the only people I spoke to outside my family were farmhands and my martial arts tutors.”

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 03, 2024 8:09 am
"Well once I'm better we'll go to the bar or something together. I'll help ya build up some of that confidence you deserve to have, Meni."

Stella spoke to her friend as she would like to see the pinkette have more confidence. If she could do that then there would be nothing keeping the pinkette from having lots of friends. Something that Stella thinks can really help you when you're down. Having someone there for you when you're down helps so much in her opinion. If she had to guess, if any of ichigos friends were still around then maybe they could stop his pain.

"I wanna see you turn into the butterfly I know you can. If I'm able to do it, then I'm convinced anyone is able to."

Stella seemingly still distracted from her current predicament. She appreciated this conversation alot
She planned on training alot when she gets better, but after a certain point you're just hurting yourself with no gain. So rest was always a requirement when training.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum