Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Different solution? (Stella/Ehefra)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Different solution? (Stella/Ehefra)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Different solution? (Stella/Ehefra)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Different solution? (Stella/Ehefra)

Tue Jul 02, 2024 7:12 am
Stella would nod as she would prepare herself. She thought about what to do with thr excess energy, and she would decide on something. She wasn't entirely sure if it would help her but as the glove popped off she would activate her blut. Her venes glowing blue as she would hold her previously gloved and now slightly damaged hand. As she would gather more energy than she has before in her right hand. As the axe would be larger than what she's used to as she looked at it.

She still had some excess energy moving around her as she tried to do something with it. She would look to Ehefra as she continued feeling the surge of energy. It was a strange feeling, and Stella wasn't really sure what do with it. She would worry slightly as this amount of energy was beginning to scare her a little. She wasn't used to handling this much.

"W...what should I do with it, miss ehefra?"
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Different solution? (Stella/Ehefra)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Different solution? (Stella/Ehefra)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Different solution? (Stella/Ehefra)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Different solution? (Stella/Ehefra)

Tue Jul 09, 2024 9:56 am
Different solution? (Stella/Ehefra)  - Page 2 D7ogcvbp8vy

"Relax. Take a deep breath." Her voice was firm, but calm as her hand set itself onto Stella's shoulder as she could see the sudden rising panic in the girl's body language, which...well. was easy to follow given how little the girl constrained her emotions. Ignoring and logistical obviousness that such a frame gave away when even making small motions. But she focused on the task at hand, and that was helping this woman deal with t his influx of energy.

"Collect it. You have a lot of reishi entering your body. Start making Axes, and don't stop. It won't hurt you like a real Letz stil would, but you still need to get the energy out, or it can hurt you." She instructed firmly, she reached in, grasping that Axe and firmly PLANTING it into the training room floor. Helping with clear physical direction, and then holding her hand out to the woman as she gave them something to focus on.

"Make another." She ordered calmly. If Stella had trouble directing her thoughts, she'd simply guide her through the ordeal.
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:20 pm
Stella would listen to the woman as she would begin to make more axes. Each time she would make one she would toss it off to the side. There started to be a little stack of Stella's axes sitting beside them as she would keep going. She could feel the reiatsu she had gathered vanishing along with the weapons. It was the most she's ever felt as she continued to make a seemingly endless amount of axes. Atleast in her mind it was.

Stella wondered how many other people Ehefra has helped out with the glove, or if Stella was the first one. She was sure the other quincy probably trains lower quincies similar to Stella but she wasn't sure how common someone putting on the glove too early was. As Stella could feel herself coming down to her normal she would ask ehefra.

"Should I keep going?"
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 18, 2024 6:53 pm

It wouldn't help. Not in the way a normal release would. After all, this wasn't just some lump sum. The woman was simply drawing in too much energy. After all, the glove operated by restricting ones ability to draw in reishi, and by training to bull your way through that restriction, when it was released, even just the subconscious intake was devastating to the system. Of course, Stella had not gotten nearly far enough for that. But even so, she'd no doubt feel it. An ache, a fullness in every fiber of her body.Everything overly sharp. Overly detailed. As she was no doubt overstimulated by the inward surge of energy.

But it wouldn't last forever, and after a short while, Stella would feel that high crash down,a nd no doubt, she'd begin to feel exhausted, and forming those axes would become harder and harder. Until finally, Ehefra raised her hand for the woman to stop.

"How are you feeling?" She asked. She didn't imagine they would be too bad. Extra tired. Maybe sore. Probably dizzy or fatigued. But all the same, it didn't hurt to ask, already Beeps slid forward and took a moment to scan the woman, just to see how she was doing.
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 19, 2024 10:23 am
Stella would finish out the last axe when the woman said to stop and she'd pant. She felt really tired at the moment as well as a little dizzy. She would see the cute little robot bow thing beeps scanning her as she heard the question. Stella would shrug as she'd continue to work on catching her breath before she'd answer.

"Really tired. A little dizzy. May i sit next to you, Miss ehefra?"

Stella would ask as she waited. She knew the woman was higher rank so she wanted to wait until she had permission to take a seat. Stella didn't want to assume she was okay to take a seat. She could feel she was tired, and her arms were sore now that she was thinking about it. The axes she had made were countless as she had lost count about 75% of the way through. She could feel she wouldn't be much use in a fight at the moment.
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 06, 2024 6:13 pm

Ehefra gestured to the spot beside her and scooted over to give the woman plenty of space. She had no qualms about hogging the bench. She understood fully well how exhausting this ordeal would be. She reached down and pulled a small bottle of water from her bag and set it down for the woman.

"You'll be exhausted. It's not like you're USED to utilizing letz stil. Or well, even a fraction of it. So you'll probably be exhausted for a day or two. But you'll be more or less perfectly fine. Sweaty, out of breath, and disheveled. But alright." She stated simply, as Beeps floated over to the two of them. A small tray now holding the bits of the sanrei glove that had been removed.

"As it's an heirloom. I'll be sure to restore it. But as stated previously. I would advise to practice consideration before putting it on again."
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 06, 2024 9:40 pm
Stella being in a more chipper mood now that her stupid mistake had been fixed. She really did have some of the best people in the world helping her navigate her life. Likely to Ehefras annoyance the red head would reach over taking the woman into a hug as she tried to show her appreciation.

"Thank you so much Ehefra. I thought I was going to have to just give up. I'm not sure what I would have done without you."

As she kept the hug going for another little bit of time before releasing the smarter woman. Leaning back she would shake her head about ever using the gauntlet again. The only way it was going to go back on, was If she absolutely needed to use it. In the heat of the moment type of thing.

"I'd like to try to train with you? Maybe learn how to use the newer way? The volstandig?"
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 13, 2024 11:07 am

Ehefras brows raised slightly in surprise as of all things, Stella reached over and promptly locked their arms around her in a little hug. And certainly Ehefra blinked awkwardly as she .... gently pat the girl on the head. "Eh? No reason for all that, I do this kinda thing for soldat all the time. I actually have considered offering classes at one point. I confess that these days I can't quite devote a chunk of time to just training you. At least not consistently. I think you'll far more likely see me out and about in operations. The benefit of not being a Director, I still do see quite a bit of field work." Something of a smug little grin spreading across her features as she tapped her chin thoughtfully.

"Although, I could use a bit of assistance with testing some assistive devices I've been thinking up. It wouldn't quite be proper instruction and training, but it could certainly help you with your development." She chimed with a lopsided smile. ";Training isn't just bashing yourself into a barrier until youre strong enough to overcome it. I think that some lessons in adaptability and utility could do wonders for you in the field."
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:58 am
Stella listened to the other quincy as she nods. Understanding her way of just working until she was stronger may not be the best way for her to grow. Strength wasn't the only thing, ns I'd she had more options when she had participated in several fights. It would have made her life significantly easier. She'd nod before asking Ehefra to start training her right now. While Ehefra is still around.

"Ehefra, can we start training now? Do you have the time?"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum