Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Glove goes on (Stella/Solomon)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Glove goes on (Stella/Solomon)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Glove goes on (Stella/Solomon)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Glove goes on (Stella/Solomon)

Fri Jun 28, 2024 5:20 am
Stella had jumped the gun, and her mother's own lack of sharing information may have caused Stella to hop on the training a little bit early. She just wanted to get stronger if she was able to help it, but it seemed like she may not ever get there at this point. She may have screwed herself over, because everytime she tried to summon her weapon.....it was the exact same result. The energy would gather and vanish.

"M...my mother gave this glove, but she didn't really go into any specifics. She gave me her box of quincy stuff and this just so happened to be in there..."

Stella would speak as she would recall the events in her mind. She didn't blame her mother, but a warning may have been nice. She had moved to quickly and it seems she may have gotten burned. She isn't even able to form her axe at all in this state. Not even for a second. She can barely hold onto to the reishi to begin to manipulate it.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Glove goes on (Stella/Solomon)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Glove goes on (Stella/Solomon)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Glove goes on (Stella/Solomon)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Glove goes on (Stella/Solomon)

Fri Jun 28, 2024 9:21 am
The Glove goes on (Stella/Solomon)  - Page 2 JldLRzK

SOLOMON RICHTER | THE ONCOMING STORM

"I see..."

Solomon blinked softly. Did her mother allow her to wear the glove without instructing her on the difficulty inherent in utilizing it? He thought it foolish, but he didn't know the entire story, wholly unaware of the words they shared before she gave her that box. Again, he would've gone in a wholly different direction, but the best he could do now was assist her during what was sure to be a difficult time. When she finished speaking, he stroked his chin as he canted his head to the side.

"Did you inform her of your progress by any chance? Perhaps it was a general misunderstanding. I can't imagine anyone bestowing their successors with an item they can't use quite yet. At the very least, I received immense training until I received my glove, and though I struggled the first few weeks, the process became relatively simple over time.'

RIDE THE LIGHTNING

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 29, 2024 5:35 am
"I just told her I thought I was ready and that I've gotten stronger. She tends to take my words at face value so if I thought I was ready she wouldn't push back against me."

Seems like Stella had greatly overestimated her own ability as she looked down to the glove. Feeling like a disappointment to everyone involved, but what was done was done. She would try to call the weapon back to her as the same result would happen. She could tell it was making it even harder to collect reishi in general. She would sigh as she thought about the mistake she had made. Should her mother have told her about how hard the glove training is? Probably, but she could be certain that it wasn't done maliciously. Stella had simply overestimated herself.

"Guess I really jumped the gun putting it on, didn't I Solo?"
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 30, 2024 1:46 pm
The Glove goes on (Stella/Solomon)  - Page 2 JldLRzK

SOLOMON RICHTER | THE ONCOMING STORM

"Hm...."

Solomon could not deny that. He continued to observe how she attempted to collect reishi, how the glove repelled it, and the defeated expression that followed. Naturally, if it were in his realm of expertise, he would've offered a solution where she could remove it. That was relatively difficult without someone who was expertly experienced in removing a glove without any consequence, to say nothing of long-term effects.

There were only two routes for her now. Train and master her ability to control reishi or remove the glove and follow a different path. That was the harsh truth of the matter. Once again, he extended his hand to pat her hair as he shook his head. He supposed the only thing left now was to console her at least. Somehow, he would do his best to assist her.

"Yes. I cannot deny that. I wouldn't have recommended you wear it so soon, but at the very least, there are ways to work through this. Training with it and refining your ability to control reishi... or finding someone diligent and precise enough to remove it without consequence. At the end of the day, you've made significant progress compared to when we first started your training. Take pride in that, and don't let it get you down."

Ruffling her hair with a warm smile, he offered a different way to enjoy her day.

"How about some lunch for now? My treat. We can continue talking over particulars there, and it'll allow you to get your mind off of things for a moment."

RIDE THE LIGHTNING

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 02, 2024 5:57 am
Stella would listen to what he had to say as she would nod. Her shoulders slunching over as she jwas just a little defeated about the whole situation. It seems like she had made a mistake that may possibly be a really big one. Although he did say someone could take it off. However she wanted to give it a little more time trying to do the training with it.

However, once she heard the offer for lunch she realized she hadn't eaten in a while. Her stomach growling loudly as she would blush looking down at her feet. God she hated how easy it was to tell when she was hungry from time to time. As she would sigh she'd look up to him with a small smile.

"Y...yeah it would probably be a good idea."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum