Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Seeing The Sights [Catherine, Sumana] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Seeing The Sights [Catherine, Sumana] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Seeing The Sights [Catherine, Sumana] - Page 3 Empty Re: Seeing The Sights [Catherine, Sumana]

Fri Oct 18, 2024 9:04 pm
Seeing The Sights [Catherine, Sumana] - Page 3 QMnzOTa

"Catherine Reed"

She finished what little remained of her drink, a single eye open as that question was posited. With a gentle breath of refreshment, she'd adjust her position a bit, stormy eyes greyed by the lower lighting resting on the arrancar, "If I start talking about hollow biology that's an orange flag. If I start pulling out the notes or sketchbooks - red flag, divert topic unless you wanna be bored."

Plain and simple, if she didn't wanna hear the passionate ramblings of a madwoman in her subject of interest, then it could be diverted. She watched the display of drink-mixing, something that Doku never really looked that impressive with; maybe she should get him a book or something on showy drink mixing or something, he has Fullbring abilities he undoubtedly could've done something more visually spectacular.

Then a more meaningful question entered the conversation, a pretty good one at that - albeit she seemed a little surprised she'd even care about that. Nope, be on alert - if anyone wasn't deserving of open trust it definitely was this woman; she didn't actually care, or rather, she cared more for what chinks in the armor she could find to pulverize later.

"Oh yknow," She'd breathe out, "Doing some commissions, making sure the lads aren't getting into trouble, field research... All so for i'm ready for good o' acquisition night. Nothing interesting."

END | A Glimmer of Sunlight
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Seeing The Sights [Catherine, Sumana] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Seeing The Sights [Catherine, Sumana] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Seeing The Sights [Catherine, Sumana] - Page 3 Empty Re: Seeing The Sights [Catherine, Sumana]

Yesterday at 7:19 pm
Seeing The Sights [Catherine, Sumana] - Page 3 XgsQnz7
"Safira Aldrovandi" | Snake Lady

Each of those sounded like a story in its own right, yet Catherine must have been putting in quite a bit of effort to avoid being viewed as a chatterbox. Not that Sumana had expected someone as self-conscious as her to spill her guts at the lightest of provocations, but Catherine was hardly going to be deprived of her senses until she got properly shitfaced. Sliding the bottles over, the Arrancar offered them to her companion to see if she would want to try her hand at making a brew. It wasn't exactly a complex drink to make, after all, and perhaps she'd give it a little hip action too. That might be fun.

"Keeping yourself busy, then. I knew you were capable but I'd be interested in seeing what you could do, or rather what you've done. Achievements that I can think back on to add a little extra weight to the Reed name." She took another drink, peering at the other woman over the lip of it, wondering if she would give her anything more than a begrudging sense of vacancy, "Or have you kept things quite mundane so far? I promise that it won't remain that way."

South American Nightmare | END POST
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Seeing The Sights [Catherine, Sumana] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Seeing The Sights [Catherine, Sumana] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Yesterday at 11:19 pm
Seeing The Sights [Catherine, Sumana] - Page 3 QMnzOTa

"Catherine Reed"

Ah, shit, she wasn't that great with mixing... Well, she'd watched plenty a bartender with their flashy antics, couldn't be possible to get this wrong... Looking confident in front of a future business partner was also of importance to her right now, so regardless of anything...

She ended up putting in more vodka than was probably prescribed by the recipe, then only appearing to be more cautious with the other ingredients - mostly in that she didn't want to get her hands sticky. She could get rid of it easily, but her hands would still have gotten juice all over them and felt gross.

"What I can do, huh?" She took that as a bit of a challenge than a careless comment, a slight smirk to her face as she'd bring Safira's own cup closer to her, "Well before I get into anything else, i'm gonna do a mixing trick that got me banned from a bar in Ethiopia."

With a good grasp on the shaker, she'd start roughly swirling it around on the countertop, unlidded - mysteriously, the liquid within did not spill, rather it seemed to have a flow of light keeping it sloshing just below the lip of the cup, her focus notable until she'd abruptly raise the shaker and slam it on the countertop, the cascade of liquids in varying colors coming up, and then down, without spilling a drop.

"Keeper was not happy. Screamed that I was a witch and chased me out. Was pretty funny."

Calmly lidding the metal appliance, she'd pour them both a fresh cup; maybe a bit too much more alcoholic than the first go around.

"As for me.. Well, you might as well know given it'd be obvious with time," She picked through her suit for a moment, before pulling out a card:

ULBERG ARMS & INNOVATION - ADRIAN ANDERSSON

"Andersson's my working name. Of course - have to be male to get handed the stuff easy. My only loophole was looking to be a guy on paper. Asshole too set in his ways, not like he has any others that want to take over. Good thing I didn't need to do anything legal, but... Still annoying."

Did she want all of her grandfather's assets easy? Hell no, but having the information and historic blueprints would have made things... Much smoother, right now.

"Oh. I mostly hunt hollows. Study them. I'm the furthest thing from 'mundane.'" She'd take a long, deep sip of her drink. She'd welcome the inebriation, but she wasn't going to lose her sense here...

...What did she mean by that? "Won't remain that way?"

END | A Glimmer of Sunlight
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum