Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Over a Starlit Tide [Vanyel/Violet] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Over a Starlit Tide [Vanyel/Violet] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Over a Starlit Tide [Vanyel/Violet] - Page 3 Empty Re: Over a Starlit Tide [Vanyel/Violet]

Wed Sep 11, 2024 6:41 pm
Over a Starlit Tide [Vanyel/Violet] - Page 3 VioletNew_Header34
Enter: Violet Gardner | The Recovering Runaway

Violet slowly opened her eyes, her gaze meeting Vanyel’s, and without hesitation, she leaned eagerly into the second kiss. There was no stealing what she was so willing to give. With their fingers still intertwined, Violet gently brought her free hand up to rest on his, the one tenderly cupping her cheek. She started to say something, her lips parting as if to speak, but then a playful glint sparkled in her eyes. A mischievous little smile tugged at the corners of her lips.

“So… does this mean I’m dating my boss?” she teased softly, her voice filled with delight, revealing the fact that she was pretty sure she also got the job.

End Post
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Over a Starlit Tide [Vanyel/Violet] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Over a Starlit Tide [Vanyel/Violet] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Over a Starlit Tide [Vanyel/Violet] - Page 3 Empty Re: Over a Starlit Tide [Vanyel/Violet]

Wed Sep 11, 2024 10:30 pm
Over a Starlit Tide [Vanyel/Violet] - Page 3 UT8HN2p

VANYEL XIAOYANG

He never would have thought something like this would happen again. After everything that he went through the first time, had he told his past self that he would eventually come to this moment, he knew that he wouldn't believe it back then. Fireworks seemed to go off in his heart as he reveled in this moment, held onto her hand tightly, yet still maintaining a sense of gentleness.

Then, she said that. It took him aback, and he had to do a double take at first. He blinked, his lips parting as he processed what was just said to him, before it soon turned into a wide, elated smile. His hand lifted from her cheek, only to wrap his arms around her, pulling her into a tight hug, standing and lifting Violet along with him, taking a few steps away from the table and spinning around a few times.

"I knew you could do it, Vi! I'm so fuckin' proud of ya!"

END POST | DRAGON OF KYUSHU
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Over a Starlit Tide [Vanyel/Violet] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Over a Starlit Tide [Vanyel/Violet] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 11, 2024 10:40 pm

Violet watched a litany of emotions flicker across Vanyel’s eyes, her heart swelling with joy. Before she could react, he swept her into a tight embrace, lifting her off the ground and carrying her away from the table. A sweet giggle escaped her lips as he spun her around, her hands gently resting on his shoulders for balance. The world around blurred for a moment, but all she could focus on was him.

“Thank you!” she said and then wiggled her legs a little until her feet touched the pier. Looking into Vanyel’s eyes, Violet stepped in and threw her arms around him in a tight embrace. “This is the best day of my life… Should we eat?” Violet said after a few quiet moments, glancing over to the table. Her stomach growled again...

End Post
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Over a Starlit Tide [Vanyel/Violet] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Over a Starlit Tide [Vanyel/Violet] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 11, 2024 11:37 pm

VANYEL XIAOYANG

He was a little dizzy after that, but, he didn't care. He eventually recovered, taking Violet's hands in his own, only for her to suddenly throw her arms around him. Even through the excitement and emotion that he felt in such an action, having her so close just felt...right. All of his work that he did for Gracen Arms, the Hollows he fought, the suffering...all of it felt like nothing right now. Vanyel wrapped his arms around her in return, gently swaying as he held her to his chest and shoulder.

"Yeah. Wouldn't want all this food to go to waste, now would we? Let's make this night even better with some good food, shall we?"

He might not have said it in the same manner, but, he couldn't agree more. This was the best, happiest night of his life. As her stomach growled, Vanyel took her hands, gently guiding her back to the table and sat down next to her. The two started eating, and, after a few bites, Vanyel swallowed and knelt down, reaching under the table to retrieve a bottle of Ao Yun Shangri-la wine, popping the top, pouring a glass for each of them.

"Y'know, I don't think I ever got the story of why you dye your hair. I know I told you my story, but...I don't remember asking about you. So...how 'bout it?"

Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 12, 2024 12:37 am

Violet’s smile was just… there. It was stuck. Her cheeks were hurting, but that was a-okay. The only time she let go of him was when they had to eat, and a third growl from her stomach made her glare down at her gut for embarrassing her. That first bite was heavenly and settled her stomach down. There was a short time of silence, where they could just enjoy each other’s company. Occasionally, Violet caught herself looki-… staring at him and needing to turn away quickly if he noticed.

Violet looked up to him and her chewing slowed at the question. She blinked as she finished her bite. “It’s… not the best reason,” she said sheepishly, a light blush. “I didn’t want to look like my mother anymore. I’m… a natural blonde. No blonde jokes!” Violet playfully put up a finger and wiggled it at him, also giggling.

End Post
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 12, 2024 1:15 am

VANYEL XIAOYANG

He knew that she was staring at him, and he could tell that she was quickly trying to look away whenever he went to look at her when he was done taking a bite of his food. It seemed that she couldn't take her eyes off him, either. His head canted lightly to the side as she finally revealed the story. She was a natural blonde? That took him by surprise. Chuckling softly at her already telling him not to make any blonde jokes, Vanyel instead leaned forward, gently taking a lock of hair in his hand and looking at it.

"Hmm...yeah, this is definitely better. But, hey, my reasoning wasn't any better, either. Why two colors, though? Are they your favorite colors?"

He didn't know much about her parents beyond the small things that she had let slip during their time in Japan, and, given that her reasoning behind the hair dye was not wanting to look like her mother, it only sought to confirm his suspicions. But, more than anything, it made Vanyel mentally check off the idea of asking about her parents from the list. This was supposed to be a happy night, the happiest of their lives, and he sure as hell wasn't going to risk tainting it.

Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 12, 2024 1:55 am

Violet’s eyes followed his hand as he touched her hair, and she gave a small nod. The next question brought a playful look of dread to her face.

“Nooo~... I kind of… Well, I messed up my hair the first time...” she admitted with an embarrassed expression. "I wanted it this color,” she said, pointing to the darker side of her hair, “but… it ended up this color because I didn’t know how to do it right,” she said pointing at the lighter color. “I did it a second time, but didn’t place the foil right. It took seven times, but I ended up really liking two colors.”

“I do have a question for you, if you don't mind.” Violet said, but then she stopped, took another bite, and finished it completely before talking again. “Um... Well, I hope you know that I find your eyes are mesmerizing... Are they magical?”

End Post
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 12, 2024 1:49 pm

VANYEL XIAOYANG

Vanyel found himself idly running his fingers through her hair as she spoke. It took seven tries to get it right? He was glad that he had settled on just white, trying to get the right color and all that down proper just sounded like an absolute nightmare to learn. But, even as he thought that, he smiled. Even if the process seemed hellish, it definitely had ended up being worth it.

But, then she wanted to ask a question about him. He gave a little nod, resting his elbow on the armrest and his chin in his palm as he waited for her. His expression turned to one of surprise as she asked about his eyes. He remembered that she asked about them when they were in Japan, but she never asked something like this. The thought that she found them mesmerizing made a light shade of red come to his face as he sat up, rubbing the side of his neck.

"Well...yes and no. It's not like I have some special eyes from genetics or something like that, but, I have been working on something."

Leaning forward a little so that Violet could get a good look, Vanyel looked at her, channeling his energy and focusing his Reikaku into his eyes, causing their natural color to light up even brighter. He could seen a thin, emerald green aura emanating from her as the power activated. But, soon after, it died down, and he blinked a few times, before offering an excited smile.

"I based it off a power from a character in Journey to the West, but, it's still basically a recycled thing from before...the whole demon stuff happened."

Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 12, 2024 2:08 pm

Violet blushed as he leaned closer, looking into his eyes. She already found them beautiful and had a hard time looking away, so she was not sure why he needed to make them glow, unless it was causing a new effect of some sort. She blinked a couple times, eyes locked on to his until he sat up straight and even still she had to close her eyes for a second to remember that staring to long was rude.

“I thought you didn’t like being a demon?” Violet questioned, her head slightly tilted in curiosity. “Then… how come you’re recycling abilities from that time?”

End Post
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 12, 2024 4:09 pm

VANYEL XIAOYANG

He smiled a little wider at seeing her blush. So fuckin' adorable. He rested his chin against his open palm again, bringing his elbow back to the armrest as he waited to hear what she thought. At first, when she finally responded, questioning his reasoning, he was also confused, his head canting to the side ever so slightly. But, then, he realized what she meant, shaking his head lightly.

"Ohh, okay, I get where the confusion was. It's not a power from when I was a demon, it's from before then, when I was still human. On another topic, how does the dress feel? I sorta made a guess when I bought it, but, it looks a bit...f-form-fitting. What is your dress size, if you don't mind me asking?"

In part, it was to try and learn more about her. But, more importantly, he wanted to know so he had more confidence in the things he'd buy her in the future.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum