Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Over a Starlit Tide [Vanyel/Violet] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Over a Starlit Tide [Vanyel/Violet] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Over a Starlit Tide [Vanyel/Violet] - Page 2 Empty Re: Over a Starlit Tide [Vanyel/Violet]

Tue Sep 10, 2024 10:38 pm
Over a Starlit Tide [Vanyel/Violet] - Page 2 VioletNew_Header34
Enter: Violet Gardner | The Recovering Runaway

Violet made her way toward the chair, her heels clicking softly against the wood, each step a delicate tap she wasn't quite used to hearing. For someone more familiar with sneakers and jeans, Violet proved surprisingly graceful, her heart fluttering with every step. As she lowered herself into the chair, a tremble hidden beneath elegance, she felt the heat rising in her cheeks. She smiled, a bit shy, her hands resting carefully in her lap, her back straight, and hoping the nervousness wasn't too obvious as she fiddled with the trim of her dress.

“Vanyel, this..." she hesitated, questions whirling in her mind, each one teasing and taunting her confidence in what she was seeing right now. "Honestly... I feel like words are going to fail me here. This is... fantastic, Vanyel... Truly... I've never... Well, you know..." 'Is... this really for me. It's not... in that way... Not me, right? I wonder if I just... got the job.' "...been on a date before. This is my first time...ever."

End Post
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Over a Starlit Tide [Vanyel/Violet] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Over a Starlit Tide [Vanyel/Violet] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Over a Starlit Tide [Vanyel/Violet] - Page 2 Empty Re: Over a Starlit Tide [Vanyel/Violet]

Wed Sep 11, 2024 12:04 am
Over a Starlit Tide [Vanyel/Violet] - Page 2 UT8HN2p

VANYEL XIAOYANG

Vanyel's inability to keep his eyes off her allowed him notice the same nervousness that he felt, but, that just made him smile even more. It was reassuring to know that he wasn't alone in that. Then, she mentioned that she had never been on a date before. That caused his expression to shift, one that looked utterly captivated by her, to one that showed far more of the normal nervousness and embarrassment that Violet had seen before.

"Oh...w-well, actually, neither have I. This is the first time I've been on an actual date too. So, it...might be a bit overzealous, but, I wanted to show you how much this meant to me...how much you mean to me, Vi."

Vanyel stood up, carefully reaching to unveil the covered dishes in front of them, revealing grilled chicken, carrots, and garlic-roasted potatoes, all made by him, and still plenty warm and ready to eat. As he sat back down, he took a glance at his phone, looking at the notes he'd made earlier that day right before he left the club where he met Lilith. He remembered most of the questions he'd written down, but, he wanted to be sure that he was refreshed on them. Now, he just needed to figure out when to ask them.

END POST | DRAGON OF KYUSHU
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Over a Starlit Tide [Vanyel/Violet] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Over a Starlit Tide [Vanyel/Violet] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 11, 2024 12:18 am

Violet’s smile softened into one of quiet surprise at Vanyel’s words, a feeling also worn in her wide eyes. Her heart skipped a beat, and before she knew it, a tear slipped down her cheek. She realized that this wasn’t a simple celebration for landing the job, but was something far more beautiful. It was a true, heartfelt romantic dinner, just for them. The realization made her heart swell, and for a moment, she had to remind herself that all of this... it was real.

Vanyel lifted the tops and revealed a lovely dinner, the aroma quickly filling her nose. An embarrassing rumble could be heard over the ocean for just a moment, and Violet turned away shamefully. She had just been starting to take out food to cook when she got his text, so of course she was hungry and it looked delicious.

"I'm sorry, but... I-I can't eat yet," Violet said, swallowing nervously, but stopping the meal would seem weird, so she tried hurrying to explain herself. "I-I-If I don't ask, I'll be too nervous and I'm not sure my stomach could handle it... So... Please, t-tell me..." Violet took another quick breath. "Wh-What... do... I mean to you, Vanyel?"

End Post
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Over a Starlit Tide [Vanyel/Violet] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Over a Starlit Tide [Vanyel/Violet] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 11, 2024 2:08 am

VANYEL XIAOYANG

Vanyel saw the tear rolling down her cheek, and immediately as he uncovered the food, wiped the tear away, a look of concern coming to his face, but, quickly faded once he saw her smile. But, then, she asked that question, the big one. He didn't know what to say. He froze, his lips parting as they moved silently while he tried to think of what to say.

"I...I, um..."

Anything that came to mind never seemed to do justice to what he felt in his heart, or felt so corny, cheesy, or cringey that he didn't dare try and say it. His leg bounced idly as he panicked in trying to figure out what to say. Eventually, he came to the only conclusion that he could think of -- just be honest. Just tell her exactly what you want to say, no fancy wording, no bullshit, none of it. So, taking in a shaky breath, Vanyel's cheeks started to turn a deeper shade of red as he went to speak.

"...So, so much. Whenever I come home and see you safe, happy, and just...there, I'm always so relieved, and...happy, and comforted. I get excited whenever we watch movies and shows together, I love watching you improve with martial arts, marksmanship, and when you learn new things. This...probably sounds stupid, and I probably could word it better, but, that's what you mean to me. I...I love you, Vi. I want to learn more about you, and...I don't want to be away from you."

Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 11, 2024 2:27 am

Violet's breath caught in her throat as she stared at Vanyel, his words echoing in her mind. For a moment, she couldn’t speak, her heart pounding in her chest. She slowly raised her hand and pressed it over her heart, feeling the rapid beat beneath her palm. Tears welled in her eyes, but they weren’t from sadness, but an overwhelming rush of emotions she could barely contain.

Violet turned in her chair to face Vanyel, thankful for their closeness. She wasn't sure her legs could carry her right now. Violet gently raised her hand to caress his cheek, and then moved her finger tips back softly through the hair over his ear. When she spoke, the words were barely a whisper, "I love you too, Vanyel."

End Post
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 11, 2024 2:25 pm

VANYEL XIAOYANG

Upon seeing those tears, a hand gently went to rest on her shoulder, at first looking concerned. Had he messed up already? Was that not how he should have said it? A thumb slowly went to try and dry her tears, but, his efforts were quickly made futile by a new wave that replaced them. As she turned to face him, his hand lifted from her shoulder, only to reach and cup hers as she went to touch his cheek.

She could assuredly feel how warm his face was, if the reddened cheeks weren't enough of a sign. But, at hearing his feelings returned, a well of anxiety disappeared in an instant, and that look of concern was quick to turn into a smile. Instinctively, a hand wiped at forming tears, before it went to gently cup Violet's chin, leaning in slightly, slowly, before stopping, his own voice dropping to a whisper.

"...Is this okay?"

Part of him wanted to just do it, but, even if he was working on not treating Violet like she was made of glass, now that matters of the heart had been laid bare for both of them, he didn't dare do something like that without confirming.

Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 11, 2024 3:04 pm

Violet's desires mirrored what Vanyel’s lean in hinted at. Her heart was beating so fast as he came closer, and she felt a surge of joy, welcoming the moment with open anticipation. But then, he hesitated. A flicker of dread passed through her, fearing he had changed his mind. That fear melted away the instant he whispered those three soft words and Violet’s insecurities stopped existing for this moment.

Instead of giving a verbal response, Violet leaned in and pulled him closer, a gentle tug at the back of his neck guiding him into the kiss she had been craving for a while now. When their lips met, a tickle ran over Violet’s skin, and her heart threatened to burst from her chest, but she did not pull away. For as long as she was allowed, she stayed connected to Vanyel and the rest of the world dissolved…

End Post
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 11, 2024 3:54 pm

VANYEL XIAOYANG

He could feel his heart pounding in his chest, part of him worried that the loud, anxious rhythm would drown out her words. But, rather than say anything, he felt her hands wrap around his neck and pull him close. His eyes widened for a moment, but, as the distance closed and their lips met, his eyes slowly shut.

His arms slipped around her waist, keeping a firm hold on her as he kept her close. That anxious drumbeat had gradually eased in its fear, but the pace and rhythm still threatened to burst from his chest. He didn't know what he was feeling -- all he could think of was how happy he was in this moment, how soft and warm her lips were, the scent of her perfume, and how he never wanted this moment to end.

But, eventually, the spell had to be broken. Though gentle, Vanyel broke away first, a hand lifting from her waist to cup her cheek, a deep scarlet burning in his face, but, despite it all, a smile so full of life and joy. His breathing was a little shaky, but, even still, he was the happiest man alive right now.

"S-So, um...I guess it's official, then?"

Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 11, 2024 4:39 pm

If Violet had found the courage, she might have fought to keep the moment lasting longer, but she wasn’t quite ready. Besides, she realized she had been holding her breath, and when he pulled away, her the rise and fall of her chest proved that. She leaned her cheek into his hand, a sweet smile on her lips, as she closed her eyes and gently took his other hand, intertwining her fingers with his.

“Yes, finally…” she whispered, the words slipping out before she could stop them. Suddenly, her eyes flew open, and she looked at Vanyel, her face flushing a deep red. She hadn't meant to admit that... “I mean… I, uh… Y-Y-Yes… It’s official.”

End Post
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 11, 2024 5:44 pm

VANYEL XIAOYANG

Feeling her hands intertwine with his own, her cheek pressing more definitely into the other hand, all of it made his heart sing, earning a soft, yet still sharp inhale from him. The blush had started to fade from his cheeks, just as Violet whispered those two words. It was at that point that everything truly clicked for him.

Her reactions when Isamu brought up the idea of them being a couple, how she looked when Lilith had talked to them on the beach. In that realization, Vanyel's lips parted slightly, that redness starting to creep back in. But, upon hearing her confirm that it was official, it slowly began to go away. That smile returned as his thumb gently brushed against her cheek.

"Violet Gardner, now my adorable..."

He paused, before leaning in to steal another kiss.

"Girlfriend."

Last edited by Henrex on Wed Sep 11, 2024 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum