Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Broken Promises, No Regrets [Stella/Natsumi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Broken Promises, No Regrets [Stella/Natsumi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Broken Promises, No Regrets [Stella/Natsumi] - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Promises, No Regrets [Stella/Natsumi]

Sun Sep 15, 2024 4:43 pm
Broken Promises, No Regrets [Stella/Natsumi] - Page 2 Natsumi_Header7A
Enter: Natsumi Asakura

Natusmi was in between watching TV, eating, and listening to Stella. She kept smiling as she munched on fries and finished off her burger. She didn’t initially respond because she thought Stella would say more than this woman’s name, but when nothing else was said, Natsumi looked over at Stella confused. “Uh’huh… What else? Ain’t no way you had multiple dates an’ not figured more than a name.”

End Post
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Broken Promises, No Regrets [Stella/Natsumi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Broken Promises, No Regrets [Stella/Natsumi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Broken Promises, No Regrets [Stella/Natsumi] - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Promises, No Regrets [Stella/Natsumi]

Sun Sep 15, 2024 4:53 pm
"Well, she's got black hair. She's a little on the shorter side, and she can be a little envious of others from time to time."

Stella spoke as she worked up the courage to admit that the woman she was seeing was an arancar. She wasn't sure how her friend was going to react, but she also figured that ripping the bandage off now made it easier for her in the future. It would be better to tell them now than later on, or waiting for them to find out on their own. The last thing coming out barely above a whisper. almost like she was scared to say it.

"OH and she's an arancar...."
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Broken Promises, No Regrets [Stella/Natsumi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Broken Promises, No Regrets [Stella/Natsumi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 15, 2024 5:04 pm

Natsumi was mid-bite when the “arrancar” bit was brought up. She had to replay it in her head to make sure she heard right. Natsumi picked up the remote, paused her TV show, and turned to face Stella with the most confused look on her face.

“Now, Stella, y’er gonna have to explain that one, cause ain’t no way y’er out here datin’ a monster. Ain’t Arrancar the bad guys? Eatin’ people an' all that.”

End Post
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Broken Promises, No Regrets [Stella/Natsumi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Broken Promises, No Regrets [Stella/Natsumi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 15, 2024 6:10 pm
"I....it's more complicated than that. There are arancar that live around in the City of Lights. Not all of them are the same. Some are just like us and Veralia, leans more towards that. As far as I'm aware she doesn't even eat souls. She eats the same things we do."

Stella spoke about her girlfriend as she tried to defend the arancar thing. A part of her new this was going to happen when she tried to explain her relationship to some of her friends. She just hoped Natsumi could understand.
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 15, 2024 7:09 pm

Natsumi was so confused and worried for Stella at this point. Dating an Arrancar? Back where she was held, Natsumi had been taught as much as could be taught about holllow, arrancar, shinigami… all of that, so this seemed very wrong.

“Are you goin’ nuts?” Natsumi asked, an eyebrow raised. She was asking out of genuine curiosity. “Yeah, they can eat our food, but they ain’t human. Arrancar are made up of people, ain’t they? They eat souls; that’s how they even become a… uh… like person shaped, by eating people like us. They ain’t got parents, they ain’t born like we was. So, how can you even think any love say they feel is real?”

End Post
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 15, 2024 7:25 pm
Stella wasn't sure hoe to combat Natsumis thinking here. Technically she was correct, but she wasn't sure how to defend herself. It was just a feeling that she had had about the arancar. She didn't care that's what she was, she looked pass that at the person the arancar was. It wasn't about all the different souls that may have made her up at one point in her evolution.

"I....think you should just meet her before casting judgement. Could you do that please? There are arancar who live in this city, and work with the Reich. Please just....leave it."

Defeated Stella looked down as she wasn't sure how to convince her friend. There were no words she could say to change the girls mind. Atleast Stella didn't think there was. She was someone who went alot off feeling, and that just isn't the best way to try to describe something.
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 15, 2024 7:32 pm

“I guess I can meet 'er. You got a day in mind?,” Natsumi shrugged and picked up the remote. She still thought Stella was nuts, or just lovestruck, but ain’t no reason not to give this Veralia chick a meet. “I just don’t don’t get why y’er choosin’ something like an Arrancar when there are many Humans and Quincy. What you gonna do if she change her mind? And ain’t those Arrancar also easy to get all mad? She attack Natasha, I’ll kill her faster than you fell for her.”

End Post
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 15, 2024 7:43 pm
Stella would shake her head at the second comment. Stella refused to believe that Veralia would do any such thing to her. She had faith in Veralia, that she could get control over her envy. I mean just as of recently she hasn't been making comments that seemed jealous or anything. Much less being angry or anything along those lines at Stella.

"She wouldn't ever hurt Natasha. Also Nat is alot stronger than it seems you're giving her credit for Natsumi. As of a date. How about when I can get a date set with her, I'll introduce her to you and Natasha?"
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 15, 2024 7:55 pm

“What? No, I ain't,” Natsumi raised an eyebrow. She knew how strong Natasha was, but had no problem trying to kick anyone’s ass if they tried to hurt Natasha anyways. It wasn’t about someone’s strength. It was about Natsumi’s view of justice… and revenge. She had gone out to kill Kalama the same way she would kill Veralia if Natasha or Stella got hurt in this situation too.

“An' how do you know? How long you even known her? A couple of dates and y’er willin’ to act like this Veralia Arrancar is a saint? She’s an ARRANCAR, Stella. I ain’t got no problems meetin’ ‘er or whatever, but don’t be delusional.”

End Post
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 17, 2024 7:32 pm
"I...it's hard to explain. P...please just don't think less of me."

Stella spoke as her vulnerability reared its head. She didn't want to be thought less of by the people she called friends and family. Her voice was weak and almost pathetic as she spoke out to the woman. She was staring down into her lap as she waited the judgement.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum