Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Broken Promises, No Regrets [Stella/Natsumi] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Broken Promises, No Regrets [Stella/Natsumi] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Broken Promises, No Regrets [Stella/Natsumi] Empty Broken Promises, No Regrets [Stella/Natsumi]

Mon Sep 09, 2024 8:42 pm
Broken Promises, No Regrets [Stella/Natsumi] Natsumi_Header7A
Enter: Natsumi Asakura

When Natsumi first returned, the only person she spoke to was Natasha. Stella was away on a mission, and Eiji had vanished to who knows where. Now that Natasha was at work, Natsumi decided to take a day for herself. She cooked up a couple of hamburgers and a batch of fries, using the techniques Natasha had taught her, and settled comfortably in front of the television. There was an extra sense of comfort being in this house, as it was the only place that Natsumi could ever call home. Natsumi turned on the television to one of the action movie channels that had no commercials and began enjoying her homecooked meal.

End Post
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Broken Promises, No Regrets [Stella/Natsumi] Left_bar_bleue0/0Broken Promises, No Regrets [Stella/Natsumi] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Broken Promises, No Regrets [Stella/Natsumi] Empty Re: Broken Promises, No Regrets [Stella/Natsumi]

Tue Sep 10, 2024 2:43 am
Stella had unlocked the door when she got back from her mission. Hearing the TV on, she couldn't help but smile. Someone was home! That meant she got to spend some time with someone and that made her heart happy. She quickly took her normal path of going to her room first and dropping her bag off before quietly sneaking up behind Natsumi who was absorbed Into the TV. Coming up right behind the woman she smiled before speaking quietly.

"Whatcha watchin."

She asked as she waited for an answer. Hoping to surprise the woman just a little bit. She knew that Natsumi enjoyed having company so she was hoping this was a happy surprise for the girl. Stella still wasn't aware of the promise Natsumi had broken.
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Broken Promises, No Regrets [Stella/Natsumi] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Broken Promises, No Regrets [Stella/Natsumi] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Broken Promises, No Regrets [Stella/Natsumi] Empty Re: Broken Promises, No Regrets [Stella/Natsumi]

Tue Sep 10, 2024 3:12 am

Natsumi was enthralled with whatever was happening on TV, so when an extra voice came out of nowhere, the telekinetic let out a quick scream as she lost control of her powers for a moment and end up throwing her own self onto the ground, along with a couple of couch pillows. Peeking up and over the couch to see who was there, Natsumi’s jaw dropped. She pointed up at Stella from the floor, blushing out of embarrassment that she was scared to easily.

“Stella! I coulda done hurt ya, ya know. Mama ain’t gonna forgive hurtin’ the TV either! Besides, I thought you was s'posed to be out on a mission!”

End Post
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Broken Promises, No Regrets [Stella/Natsumi] Left_bar_bleue0/0Broken Promises, No Regrets [Stella/Natsumi] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 11, 2024 2:48 am
"It wouldn't be that easy to hurt me, and the TVs fine. you can calm down. I didn't mean to scare ya like that, Natsumi."

She spoke as she walked around the couch taking a seat next to the woman. Smiling gently as she joined her to watch the TV shed explain why she was back from her mission. It hadn't been the best experience, but she was back in the city of lights and that's all that mattered. Leaning back into the pillows she sighed happily.

"Well, I was on a mission. We finished up though so now I'm back. How are you doing?"

She spoke gently to the girl? Curious as to where Nataumi had been when she was last here. However, they did occasionally run very different schedules so it could have just been that. Stella did wish she could meet Eiji and introduce herself.

"Did Natasha find a husband while I've been gone?"

Stella joked. doing everything in her power to keep her bad thoughts from.leaking into her mind. Trying to avoid the incident in her head all together.
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 11, 2024 5:27 pm

Natsumi’s puffed up cheeks expression quite a bit of doubt toward Stella. She was tryin’ to scare her. Definitely! Natsumi took a big ol' bite of her burger before she crawled herself back into the couch with Stella so they both could enjoy some TV. “I’m alright, and I'm glad you're home safe.” Natsumi said, that Southern drawl of hers coming off worried. She picked up the remote and forwarded. “Gettin’ sick of all these commercials; takin’ up too much of my watchin’ time.”

Natsumi leaned forward and picked up her beverage. As she took a drink, Stella asked an unexpected question, causing Natsumi to inhale quickly and almost spit-take. Luckily, she did not. “Huh?” Natsumi questioned, blinking at Stella. That got Natsumi’s mind rolling. “Is… Is Mama tryin’ to find a husband?”

End Post
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 11, 2024 9:51 pm
Patting her friends head she would shrug her shoulders. Stella wasn't fully familiar with Natasha's past so she wasn't entirely sure about that. Leaning back into the couch as she would speak out to her sister figure. It really did feel like she was talking to a younger sibling.

"Well, I'm not sure about her past. However, don't you think someone as pretty as mama would be able to find a partner? I'm sure she would tell us about it if she was though."

She spoke as she waited for Natsumj to answer. She hoped that she wasn't just by the one off comment Stella had made. she didn't mean to do that if so.
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 11, 2024 11:09 pm

“I’m thinkin’ Mama could find a man pretty easily,” Natsumi said, sticking a couple of fries in her mouth. “She’s beautiful. She’s nicer than anyone. She’s a really good cook, so if Mama wanted a man, she could get one, but I ain’t sure if she’s wantin’ one… I ain't never seen ‘er go out on a date, now that I’m thinkin’ about it…”

Natsumi paused the show and then tried to think back about Natasha and if she had gone out on a date. Natsumi shook her head, “Nuh’uh… I wonder why… I haven’t been out on no date either, though. What about you? You ever date?”

End Post
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 15, 2024 3:11 am
Stella's cheeks would color as she wasn't sure what Natsumi would think about her relationship with an arancar. However, she could just not mention that part unless it was brought up. Stella cleared her throat as the question had clearly caught her off guard. Though she's glad to hear their thoughts on how awesome Natsumi is were shared.

"Uh, yeah I've been on a few. It's new to me though. I've had a few with this one woman I met back in Germany. It can be alot of fun."

Stella spoke as she left out what some people may call, crucial information. She waited to see if she would be questioned any farther. The blush wouldn't leave her cheeks as she continued to think about her relationship with Veralia.
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 15, 2024 3:38 pm

Natsumi noticed the color coming to Stella’s cheeks, but just assumed it was because of what they were talking about. This kind of subject always got people blushing, and Natsumi didn’t understand why. Though, finding out that Stella had been on dates before made her a little envious. “Lucky… So, y’er into chicks, huh?” Natsumi asked and then ate a couple more of her fries. “If I had known that, I might’a not started lookin’ at you as a sister. Hehe. What’s this chick like?”

End Post
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 15, 2024 4:17 pm
Stella would raise an eyebrow at that before shrugging as she thought about lying. Though she didn't think she should do that to her sister figure. She wondered what kind of woman Natsumi would like if that is the case. Maybe she should introduce her to Sabriel one day. Who knows.

"Well, her names Veralia."

She just spoke her name and hoped they hadn't had a negative experience in the past. She knew that may soil or make her see Stella as gross or weird or something. Stella had no idea how she would view her if she knew Veralia was an arancar
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum