Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
When Sci Fi Becomes Reality (Doku, Ashaiya) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0When Sci Fi Becomes Reality (Doku, Ashaiya) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

When Sci Fi Becomes Reality (Doku, Ashaiya) - Page 3 Empty Re: When Sci Fi Becomes Reality (Doku, Ashaiya)

Wed Oct 02, 2024 2:03 pm
When Sci Fi Becomes Reality (Doku, Ashaiya) - Page 3 Haru-Romance-Header-Image-Cropped.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=1100&h=618&dpr=1
ASHAIYA ENFIELD

“I’ll make sure to let you know the next time I go Hollow hunting.” She’d reply with a nod, honestly rather happy about the idea of having a partner to adventure with. Loneliness had been somewhat her companion for the majority of her life and that was the main reason for her awkwardness but still, deep down, she did seek companionship. “I don’t know if I’d call myself a superhero, just a girl with a sword.”

When Doku spoke about his sister’s ailments, the brunette frowned slightly regarding the seriousness of her condition. “I hope she makes a full recovery from it all and I expect that the doctors here are complete pros. Trust these people with her and I’m sure that the next time you visit, she might just give you a run for your money.”

A smile crossed her features as he spoke about helping her learn to shoot. “Yeah, I think that’s a fair trade. My marksmanship isn’t the best by any means.”

FLOOFY FENCER | END POST

Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
When Sci Fi Becomes Reality (Doku, Ashaiya) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0When Sci Fi Becomes Reality (Doku, Ashaiya) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

When Sci Fi Becomes Reality (Doku, Ashaiya) - Page 3 Empty Re: When Sci Fi Becomes Reality (Doku, Ashaiya)

Thu Oct 03, 2024 12:17 am
When Sci Fi Becomes Reality (Doku, Ashaiya) - Page 3 FcGVvZi
"Doku Fischer" | Quincybringer

“I’ll hold you to it.” Seems loneliness was something they shared, Doku never had many friends growing up outside of his sister. Helen and… that was pretty much it. With a laugh, he shook his head. “But a superhero name would be pretty neat~ Sword Girl! The Bladesinger!” He joked throwing out the first names that came to his head. “But why not? I mean you want to help people right? Isn’t that kinda what a hero does?”

“Same here. But hey, Nanaly is kinda stubborn and doesn’t let her illness hold her back. So I’m sure she’s gonna be fine” A very light smile, Yumiko wasn’t gonna let anything bad happen to Nanaly, and that new friend she told Doku about. The buff lady… Meni? Whoever that was…

Ash was just the gift that kept on giving, she was going to teach him how to wield a freaking LIGHT SWORD? If he were 10 again he’d be going crazy! But now he was an adult and sadly still a kid at heart, he was just better at hiding his fanboy side. “Sweet~ I’m lookin forward to it!”

Family Troubles | END POST
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 03, 2024 1:26 pm
When Sci Fi Becomes Reality (Doku, Ashaiya) - Page 3 Haru-Romance-Header-Image-Cropped.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=1100&h=618&dpr=1
ASHAIYA ENFIELD

The thought of having a superhero name was quite baffling to be honest and the humble brunette just couldn’t see herself running around with a title like characters from a comic book. It wasn’t like she couldn’t see the connection, just that it didn’t suit her as a person. She briefly imagined herself in an outfit that such characters wore, which brought another blush to her cheeks. No, that wouldn’t do at all. “I guess I just don’t think of it as heroic. It’s just something that needs to be done. I’m not interested in glory or fame.”

A smile crossed her features as he spoke about his sister once more. “Considering what she’s been through, Nanaly must have a will of steel to keep going. If she can survive her illness then I doubt anything or anyone can get in her way for long.” Ashaiya hoped that perhaps she could meet Doku’s sister one day, maybe when she was feeling better.

“You might not be looking forward to it for long.” She added with a short laugh. “It takes a lot of physical training to wield a sword properly, otherwise you’ll be gasping for breath before we even get started.”

FLOOFY FENCER | END POST

Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Today at 1:08 am
When Sci Fi Becomes Reality (Doku, Ashaiya) - Page 3 FcGVvZi
"Doku Fischer" | Quincybringer

The Fullbringer would find himself laughing. “That’s exactly what a hero would say! But I agree with you. I think people should do good things because they want to” Ash and Doku seemed to be more alike than he first thought. He slowly spoke up.

“Right. She’s the toughest person I have ever met! So I’m sure she’ll be fine” He still sighed just a little bit, thinking about all the bad things that could happen to her.

“Pff. I’m not that weak” He chuckled and joked a bit, well… others would say he was weak. Regardless Doku was excited to have someone to train with.

Family Troubles | END POST
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum