Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The return (Stella/Natasha)  Left_bar_bleue0/0The return (Stella/Natasha)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The return (Stella/Natasha)  Empty The return (Stella/Natasha)

Sun Aug 11, 2024 7:47 am
Stella had just been allowed out of the hospital and she found herself walking back to the apartment. In the next few days she would be gone again once she begins to start taking missions again. This was something Stella wanted to do. Her talk with the psychologist helped her try to aim her thoughts into something more productive. Stella wanted to get stronger so she would be able to stop that demon.

Arriving in front of her home door she realized she forgot her key before she had left for the mission to begin with. Annoyed with herself she would knock gently on the door. Hoping that Natasha or Natsumi were home. It has felt like it's been months since she's been back to the apartment. She hasn't even seen Natasha since she got back to the city.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The return (Stella/Natasha)  Left_bar_bleue0/0The return (Stella/Natasha)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The return (Stella/Natasha)  Empty Re: The return (Stella/Natasha)

Tue Aug 13, 2024 4:46 pm
The return (Stella/Natasha)  GErtDg6

NATASHA MILLER | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

Things had grown mighty hectic as of late, and among all that mess, one of her three amigos ended up in the crosshairs of some faceless enemy that texted her some rather unsavory pictures recently. In truth, it took every fibre of her soul to maintain composure, but somehow, she persevered.

Part of her felt that whoever this bastard was, they didn't intend to kill Stella. They wanted to prove a point and escape without facing any consequence. It was a tough pill to swallow, no doubt, but as long as Stella returned home, she could pick up the pieces and go from there.

When Stella opened the door, she was met with a warm and familiar embrace. An embrace that always occupied her return from a long day. A heavy burden likely rested on her shoulders now, and she wasn't exactly confident sweet words and a warm meal would suffice this time around, but she was here to welcome her with open arms and let her know she was safe now. Mama bear was here, and she was ready to nurse one of her cub's wounds.

"Welcome home, sweetheart. Christ, I'm... so happy to see ya right now. I'm real sorry I couldn't be there to help."

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 19, 2024 6:03 am
Stella was pulled into a hug as she let herself relax into it. Evening out her breath as she felt like she was going to cry. She was finally home, and Natasha was here! Someone who's able to comfort her atleast for a bit. Shrinking into the embrace she sighed contently as she endulged in the familiar feeling of a mother's embrace. She figured Natasha was her mother away from home.

"T...thank you Natasha. I've missed you guys alot."

She would stay in her shoulder as what she had said was slightly muffled. Trying to control herself she continued keeping her head in the shoulder. Her breathing was even, but it was easy to tell that this isn't the same happy go lucky Stella that had been there prior. Even in her voice it was easy to hear the pain.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 19, 2024 9:58 am

"Missed you too, sugar."

Considering what transpired, Natasha thanked the heavens above that Stella was even alive and in her arms. She was well aware of the tactic the heartless bastard was tryin' to employ by sending her pictures of Stella's battered and bruised form, so the likelihood of her dying wasn't a certainty. Even so, just knowing she was moments away from it hardly made the salt in the wound any easier. Worse yet, there wasn't even half of that happiness in her form she was accustomed to. Without hesitation, she welcomed the young woman in as she maintained the embrace, softly patting her head as she led her somewhere warm she could sit.

"I can whip up some supper if yer feelin' famished or anything, Stel. If ya need anything to talk about, I'm here."

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 23, 2024 1:18 am
Stella would shake her head. She hadn't been hungry at all the last few days. She found it difficult to eat but she was forcing herself to. Here she just wanted to curl into Natasha's arms and rest. It was lkme being comforted by her mother and she thanked for every minute of it. Veralia had kept her company a few days un the hospital but she couldn't just stay there forever. Whispering into Natasha's shoulder quietly.

"I.....I am sorry for causing you to worry, Natasha."

She said it simply as she kept her head buried into the blondes shoulder. Fighting back the tears as she swallowed the lump in her throat. Trying to avoid the pain but it wasn't really working. Natasha could hear small sniffles as she talked again.

"T...the hospital wasn't bad. I had friends coming in and out. V...Veralia stayed with me a night or two in there. ,I...I don't want to cause any more trouble for any of you."
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 01, 2024 10:45 am

"Don't worry 'bout none of that, honey. I'm just glad yer finally safe and sound."

As the mother bear consoled her cub, Natasha gently ran her fingers softly across Stella's head. She'd developed quite a close bond with this redhead rascal, and it hurt her fiercely to see her crying like this. A face like this deserved to be unblemished and unbruised, with no tears or anguish. To know someone could be so heartless as to strike her down and torture her made Natasha angry. Even so, anger was the last thing Stella needed to see right now. And so, she let her remain in her arms for as long as she wished, continuing to console her with a mother's warmth, humming softly.

"Again, I think I speak for this Veralia and all of us when I say we're glad yer still alive. When yer hurt or wounded, of course we're gonna worry. That just means we all love and care for you a bunch, more than you can ever imagine, pumpkin."

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 02, 2024 5:01 am
Stella's crying would last a few moments longer, but it finally came to a stop. As she sniffles and kept in the blondes arms she just enjoyed the company that she was having with Natasha. it was nice to just be warm somewhere. Enjoying the hug she rested her head on the blondes shoulder. Sighing heavily before speaking out to her.

"I know, and I love you guys for it. I appreciate everything that all of you do for me. I don't deserve what you guys give me."

She spoke quietly barely above a whisper. Her voice was hoarse from the crying as she just allowed herself to breath evenly. She knew regardless of how she felt, her friends wouldn't just leave her to her own devices. it was something that Stella appreciated greatly. Regardless of her own views, her friends had her.

"I.....just couldn't protect anyone when it mattered. Their families. Missing a piece because I wasn't strong enough."
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 05, 2024 7:40 pm

"Come now, sweetheart. None of that."

Natasha shook her head as she allowed the woman to cry on her shoulder. She knew the regret weighed heavy in her soul, but that didn't mean she had to admonish herself for something that was, ultimately, out of her control. The harsh reality of it was---situations like these weren't too uncommon. There were heartless folk in the world who had ill intent no matter where they were. Unfortunately, it just so happened this one was particularly vicious. Reflecting on it forever would do her no good. It never did any soldier good.

"You all went in there as a unit. You were not leading them. You were a soldier among other soldiers. None of that blame should fall solely on yer shoulders."

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 10, 2024 2:56 am
Stella would keep her head buried in Natasha's shoulder buf her crying stopped. If had taken a bit but Stella was finally coming down. Trying to control her emotions was a very hard task, but with Natasha's help she was sure that she could make it through this. She still needed to give her mother a call as well, but the thought of the green haired demon potentially tracking the call or something prevented her from doing so.

"N....nat, could I use your phone to call my mother? What if that creature put something in my phone to track activity or something?"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 10, 2024 5:16 pm

"Of course. That's somethin' that definitely can't be overlooked. Good thinkin', sweetheart."

After all, if she so brutally attacked Stella, who was to say this bastard didn't intend on making her life even worse and attacking other quincy? Without hesitation, she handed Stella her phone. Here, she hoped, Carla hadn't fallen victim to any assault of her own. If it got to that point, she'd simply take matters into her own hands and track this woman down herself.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum