Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Crosshex
Crosshex
Starter Member

First time for everything (Yushio/Violet) - Page 3 Empty Re: First time for everything (Yushio/Violet)

Sun Sep 01, 2024 7:25 pm
"I cant say that im a knowledgeable person when it comes to combat, but what I can say is that the only way you can learn to defend yourself is to expose yourself to conflict" She said. She browsed through the rest of the weaponry found on display after confirming one of her suspicions about the weird wooden door that almost burned violets hand. Surely she thought there would be a lock for it, but the store owner thought it was best to use some special mechanism against would be thieves. If the door was sealed with a normal lock, then anyone versed in picklocking could easily bypass and enter without a care in the world. "Some people sure are adaptive" She mused. Yushio regarded Violet with a look of boredom before the shop owner said "If you want to give them a try, you're more than welcome to use the training room."

He suggested. The grey bearded gentleman gestured towards the hallway not far from where Violet was. "Should be down that hallway towards your left. It holds plenty of space for you to make yourself flexible, but do keep in mind to not exert too much power. The last time someone went all out, we had to fix the damn thing. Took us four months." The store owner didn't sound too happy about having to fork over some money in order to repair the damaged done to the training room. A training room sounded like it would be a good idea to try out a couple of weapons before deciding to buy one and a good excuse to for the two to see what they're made of. After hearing about the training room, she shifted her gaze towards Violet. "Im getting bored, so what are you wanting to do? We could go do that job or try these out in the training room he suggested. Besides im in need of a good warmup."
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First time for everything (Yushio/Violet) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100First time for everything (Yushio/Violet) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

First time for everything (Yushio/Violet) - Page 3 Empty Re: First time for everything (Yushio/Violet)

Mon Sep 02, 2024 2:07 am
First time for everything (Yushio/Violet) - Page 3 VIoletNew_Header10
Enter: Violet Gardner | The Recovering Runaway

Violet took a moment to think about it and the sinking feeling in her stomach kept telling her not to stay here. Not only were her insecurities welling up because of things Yushio was saying, but she wasn't sure this was the path she should take. Violet sighed and took a deep breath. "I think I just want to go home..."

"It was nice to meet you, but I need to go... I'm sure you can do the job just fine without me, likely better," Violet said and waved before walking out of the store.

End Post
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum