Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Crosshex
Crosshex
Starter Member

First time for everything (Yushio/Violet) Empty First time for everything (Yushio/Violet)

Sat Aug 10, 2024 12:32 am
The chill evening breeze dominated the City of Lights, giving the place a cozy and welcoming feel, like stepping inside a newly built home. Though she got the feeling that the place holds a lot of history, but that could be said about any location on the map. History is engraved in many things, no matter how middling it might be as it's what helps define it and the importance it holds to others. It was nice to get a bit of fresh air, as Yushio had recently gotten off an underground train, and took her first step out of Karakura and into unfamiliar territory. While the train ride to City of Lights was cheap, the experience was less than desirable as she had to deal with parents who can't keep their kids from crying.

In order to get awake from the onslaught of a child's crying, she had to retreat to a couple of carts before finally resting in a one that didn't contain a child, which made enjoying the rest of the way to City of Lights a little more bearable. She never left Japan, though she didn't have much of a reason to other than to travel to other places. The only reason she'd travel is to look for opponents that hidden in different parts of the world. It's the only interesting thing about traveling; Not knowing what she might find. This place in particular had something special about it, as it felt like it was a safe haven of sorts, but she wasn't sure how to put her finger on it so she allowed her first impression of the place to be discarded. It wouldn't matter to her how she felt about certain places that she frequence for she doesn't go around to sight see.

Those are for people who doesn't have anything better to do in their life, but suppose it means something to others for it could be the last thing they'll see before it gets destroyed or they pass away. As she walked along the streets, she wasn't sure where to stop first nor could she ask for directions as pedestrians seem to be engrossed in other things than to take the time to guide someone. "Another reason to think that people are just mindless slabs of meat." She sighs and sat on a bench that was adjacent to a restaurant and a shopping store that seems to chew up and spit out visitors as the day marched on.
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First time for everything (Yushio/Violet) Left_bar_bleue1570/100First time for everything (Yushio/Violet) Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

First time for everything (Yushio/Violet) Empty Re: First time for everything (Yushio/Violet)

Sat Aug 10, 2024 12:44 am
First time for everything (Yushio/Violet) VIoletNew_Header10
Enter: Violet Gardner | The Recovering Runaway

Another day of utter failure as Violet was walking along the sidewalk toward the market place where her bus stop was at. She didn’t know why she was still walking there; the bus that went to her area left five minutes ago. She was stuck for another hour or two until the next one came. With a sigh, Violet plopped down on a bench, stuck in the stresses of her own mind and not noticing the young woman that was already there. “Damn it… I hate this,” she muttered, taking out her phone.

Violet had spent the day handing out her resume and going from shop to shop, trying to find a job as quickly as possible. She had already submitted like forty online applications, but nothing took. She blamed her previous boss; she was sure that woman was likely slandering her because of how she lost her last job. Finally, Violet looked over to the woman sitting next to her. Her face reddened, completely embarrassed. “S-sorry. I didn’t mean to just… Sorry… I was in my own head again.”

End Post
Crosshex
Crosshex
Starter Member

First time for everything (Yushio/Violet) Empty Re: First time for everything (Yushio/Violet)

Sat Aug 10, 2024 1:26 am
A smirk stretched the side of her face as she made a small chuckle as she heard the girl spoke to her. It was evident that the girl beside her was going through some things which is something Yushio could relate to, but it depends on what was weighing the girl down. Perhaps she was down because a lover had parted ways or she lost something which is what Yushio could relate to for she was bereft of many things, causing her to go on a quest for power so that nobody can rob her of the things that she finds pleasure in.

"Struggle seems to be poisonous in everyone's life" She said without knowing what was troubling the girl but with the tone of voice that she's emanating, she could tell it was nothing pleasent. "It constantly sinks into your veins, waiting for you to give up and once you do then nothing but oblivion awaits you" She finished almost sounding a bit poetic, though she didn't mean it as she always finds herself lost between the past and the present. Struggle is like a weight that puts pressure on others as the more one is exposed to struggle the more someone wishes to give up but she knew better than to quit as quitting begets weakness. Which is what Yushio wants to get rid of so that she won't have to live life knowing that she could achieve more.
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First time for everything (Yushio/Violet) Left_bar_bleue1570/100First time for everything (Yushio/Violet) Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 10, 2024 3:18 am

‘That was weird…’

The stranger’s reply was not what Violet would have expected. It sounded like something stolen from a book or a poem somewhere. It was not something that Violet would recognize; poetry did not fall in line with her own interests.

Looking curiously at the woman, Violet tilted her head. “Are… you okay? I was just mad that I can’t find a decent job… You may be going through something worse…”

Depending on this woman's personality, Violet's words could be taken differently. They could sound like Violet was genuinely worried, or it could sound like Violet just called her nuts. In truth, Violet was sort of concerned, but a little weirded out.

End Post
Crosshex
Crosshex
Starter Member

Sat Aug 10, 2024 6:05 pm
"Oh!" The nerves in her body made her jump a bit. "Sorry about that, don't pay attention to what I said earlier" She chuckles, switching from a cumbersome mood to a more lighthearted one in an instant. She didn't want the girl to strike her as a lonely and bittersome person with a strong hatred for the world. So she tried to feign enthusiasm, as she found someone that she could talk to who didn't seem all that busy. The girl could've ignored her like everyone else and treaded along, drowning themselves in their self made to do list, allowing the day to fly faster than a jet plane.

It was apparent that Yushio didn't belong here and is just a mere foreigner of sorts which was indicated by her static English. "I hope you can understand me clearly, I haven't traveled much outside of Japan but I've been learning English by reading a lot." Reading had a fair share of benefits when it comes to learning a new language. There's a plethora of language learning material that could enable one to speak as if it was their first language, though Yushio struggled with certain words and phrases which she tends to butcher every once in a while, opting to speak slower in order to convey the message. "Learning a new language can be a drag" She finished. "Finding a job can be pretty difficult, have you ever tried looking into something that compliments your talents... whatever that might be?"

She asked. She never thought about job hunting, as it wasn't like she was tight on money. Though it can be galling when everyone you turn to rejects you because you lack something that a company needs or had took a peak at your history. She attempt to transfuse a sense of understanding into the girl so as to not come off as uncaring. "As for me, I'd rather lend my skills to those in need rather than be used to rake in finances as money can only take you so far." She crossed her legs as the wind made her hair dance around her face, causing her to push aside a strand of hair so that she could better see the waves of pedestrian walking to and from their destination. "May I ask what your previous job was?"
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 11, 2024 12:37 am

Violet was not phased by this woman’s accent or broken English because the City of Lights proved to be a massive combination of cultures and people from different backgrounds, even moreso than other places that claimed the same. She’s met those of Chinese, Japanese, German, French, and even American backgrounds here. Violet, herself, was Texas born and had a small hint of “southern” when she talked. It had faded over the years, but those with a keen ear for accents could spot it very quickly. In this city, everyone was technically a little "foreign."

"I can understand you; won't worry," Violet smiled. Her best friend was a native Mandarin speaker and she knew multiple languages beyond that, though she did not know Japanese. "Learning new languages gets harder as you get older..."

Violet sighed and ran her hands frustratedly over her hair. "I don't... have very much I'm good at. I'm just trying to find something in retail, that doesn't work around heat. Last time I worked at a restaurant, I dropped a lot of money in alcohol and glass tableware and was fired on the spot. I'm not doing that again."

Violet smiled at this woman. She wished she had those kinds of talents... to help people... She didn't have anything like that though, and she doubt she ever would. "My last job... I was working in this clothing store, a small boutique, but I lost that job when I left early and closed up without permission... To be fair, I had gotten a call saying a friend of mine had been hospitalized, so I freaked... They gave me no extra information... In the end, he wasn't that hurt, so I lost my job and... Well, now I'm here. So, what brings you to the City of Lights? You gonna be here a while?"

End Post
Crosshex
Crosshex
Starter Member

Sun Aug 11, 2024 4:49 pm
Yushio felt a bit of weight lifting away after knowing that there's someone who can understand her. She wasn't all to surprise to know that there were a medley of cultures mingling with another as that's how a lot of communities grow and a city flourishes when there's a wide variety of people with different backgrounds corral in a single region. Though ones true origins is bound to be lost in a sea of different walks of life. Yushio never experienced what it's like working a job as much of her life has been dealing with Yakuza things before they've been locked up or scattered somewhere in different parts of the world in order to evade capture. Her life didn't sound as normal as the girl besides her due to her spiritual connections. Her parents wanted to bring out her full potential as a Fullbringer so that she doesn't fail the same way that they did. So she couldn't relate to the struggles that the girl is going through as Yushio's struggles are vastly different.

The girl comes off as too mundane to her, maybe it's due to the lack of exposure she has in the spiritual side of things. Then again Yushio's only exposure to spiritual matters was a hollow that killed her parents which left a deep wound in her heart. "Losing things is rather... difficult" She paused for a moment before continuing. "But you should always keep trying, you may never know what you might find. Perhaps you and I might need to look deeper in ourselves, because maybe being 'human' might not cut out for us if you know what I mean." She said. "As for why I'm here, I'm looking for opportunities to... perfect my craft. I want to evolve and see where my strength takes me for I have no interest in the mundane life that us humans like to walk. I believe we're meant for more important things, but that's just me."
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 12, 2024 5:20 am

Violet was confused as hell at the ‘being human’ comment. What else was she supposed to be at this point? She failed at being a Quincy and she knew she wasn’t a fullbringer. Everything about Violet sucked, and she knew that. At least, that’s how she felt about herself. 'I have no idea what she means...'

"Hm..." Violet blinked. "Mundane humans, huh? I guess that's what I can be called... If you're wanting something more exciting, you should check out the Vandenreich. They do a lot of the supernatural stuff... They deal with criminals, hollow, arrancar... all of that. They sometimes get hurt doing all that, though, so be careful."

"So... what exactly is this...'craft' you're talking about doing... or perfecting, I guess?"

End Post
Crosshex
Crosshex
Starter Member

Tue Aug 13, 2024 5:01 pm
"You sure know quite a bit of this Vandenreich that you mentioned, have you had any dealings with them before? Or do you just know someone? They sound interesting, but I'm not into the hero thing I just want to fill this void inside of me." She placed her hand on her chest as if she was expecting something to emerge from it. "I've never heard of them before, I'll look more into it."

Yushio was the type to take whatever opportunity presents itself and hopes that it can help her achieve her goals. She wasn't fond of wasting her time, especially not now as the time she wasted could've been spent on ensuring those disgusting creatures won't ruin any family ever again but to do that she must fill the hole left inside of her that's been making her feel weak.

"My craft, well. To put it bluntly, I'm not some boring human. While I may be partially human, what I really am is a fullbringer. However, my experience is rather middiling to say the least. I was hoping to scour the land in search of experience so that I can crush those filthy monkeys. It's mostly why I'm here" She explained with a small smile on her face.
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 14, 2024 7:16 am

“The Vandenreich are like… cops, scientists, spies… I don’t really know, but I have a really good friend in the organization. He’s a great guy, so I assume that means they must be good people too. I can’t imagine he’d get caught up in anything bad…” Violet took a moment to think about that and nodded to herself. Her friend was just that good of a person. “I recommend looking into them for fulfilling work.”

“Oh? You’re a Fullbringer, hm?” Violet repeated, not really asking a question, but more showing she was listening. “What do you mean by ‘filthy monkeys’?”

Violet took note of this... view she seemed to have of regular humans. There were a lot of people around that disliked another person for their "race." Quincy hated Shinigami, Humans hated Shinigami, Shinigami hated everyone else that's not them, and most hated hollow and Arrancar, but who could blame that last one?

End Post
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum