Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sunny-Side Down, Please [Komugi, Koga] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Sunny-Side Down, Please [Komugi, Koga] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sunny-Side Down, Please [Komugi, Koga] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunny-Side Down, Please [Komugi, Koga]

Wed Sep 04, 2024 4:58 pm
Sunny-Side Down, Please [Komugi, Koga] - Page 2 EBszL2b

Komugi Yadou

A shrug rolled her shoulders, "I guess it's more a respect kinda fear, yknow? She's like way way stronger than me; from my parts if you've got that much of a gap in skill or power it's only natural to fear ya. Power means control n' stuff with the rough outer districts."

Even the Vice Captain was kind of intimidating, but she supposed that was probably her senses going haywire - this wasn't the world of gangs and thieves, it was calmer, more civilized; getting jumped by some asshole or a kill order put on you for the slightest wrong just didn't seem to happen here. Didn't erase how about half her life worked, meh.

"Pah! You? Play guitar? With those gritty sausages ya call fingers?" Her tone was playful and full of energy as she kept sweeping the area, a broad smile on her face that glowed with mirth, "I'm kidding, you could totally learn how to play. I'd like to see that someday actually... With earplugs."

Mischief flooded her expression with that last comment. It was good he had an idea of what his Captain was like; it wasn't super common in the past for the average dork to know them. Things really change, huh..?

END | Black Cat Cross Your Path
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sunny-Side Down, Please [Komugi, Koga] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sunny-Side Down, Please [Komugi, Koga] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sunny-Side Down, Please [Komugi, Koga] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunny-Side Down, Please [Komugi, Koga]

Thu Sep 05, 2024 7:40 pm
Sunny-Side Down, Please [Komugi, Koga] - Page 2 24HSuN4

HABAKI KOGA | STRAY DOG

"Fearin' the strong, eh? From where we come from, I guess I can wrap my head around that sentiment. When I first met Captain Zaraki, I was fuckin' thrown off by how much of a freak that overgrown bastard was. I usually never feared sizin' anybody up, but that guy? Sheesh..."

Koga chortled softly as he caught Komugi's playful jabs. He looked at his hands for a moment before chuckling again at her commentary. Koga Habaki playing guitar sounded real silly, didn't it? He couldn't even imagine how precise he'd be if he picked one up. Whenever he caught Rose, that guy looked like he knew what he was doing. Picking up a practice sword, he'd grin from ear to ear as he pretended to play air guitar and make noises that sounded like something close to it, singing some song he caught wind of during a mission on earth. Something, something... Metallica.

"Guess what, ya little shit? Ya don't got earplugs right now, do ya? What did that song go like... hm... oh yeah? Come crawling faster, obey your master! Master of Puppets!"

END POST

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sunny-Side Down, Please [Komugi, Koga] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Sunny-Side Down, Please [Komugi, Koga] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 13, 2024 10:04 am
Sunny-Side Down, Please [Komugi, Koga] - Page 2 EBszL2b

Komugi Yadou

Ooh yeah, whatever she heard of Captain Kenpachi, he both sounded like a guy she didn't wanna cross yet also someone she wanted to meet; he didn't sound like he came across as the pointlessly violent type, and everybody under him loved or respected the hell out of him - surely he wasn't that bad a guy? Well, even with her recommendations at the time, she wasn't overly interested in that brute force stuff - her body was too little to fit in anyway.

She'd keep up with her cleanup measures, occasionally sneezing as Koga attempted his little diddy, prompting her to stop. Narrowed eyes, drooped tail, airplaned ears, a small grin forming on her face as she'd shake her head lightly, "You gotta remember the lyrics if you're gonna mess with me, baka!"

A broom would come flying his way in a twisting spin, obvious intent was for him to catch it as she was finally done dusting and just wanted to put the onus on her bud to grab it.

END | Black Cat Cross Your Path
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum