Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Crosshex
Crosshex
Starter Member

First time for everything (Yushio/Violet) - Page 2 Empty Re: First time for everything (Yushio/Violet)

Wed Aug 14, 2024 9:03 am
Yushio sighed for a moment. She understand that there are folks who mean well, but just because they seem like good people doesn't necessarily mean they do things out of the kindness of their heart. Yushio knows people are like a coin; one side shows their kindness while the other side shows their deviousness. In short, not everyone is wholly good. "I get that you seem to have a liking to this friend of yours but do keep in mind that not everyone does things out of kindness. People's motivations differ from each other so I doubt the Vandenreich as a whole are good and noble as cops aren't always the symbol of justice. There's bound to be corruption in its members. Not everyone is going to share the same ideology after all." The girl sure does ask a lot of questions.

Its almost like Yushio was in an interview but good thing the girl hasn't took the rod that was her questions, looking to fish for anything personal as Yushio wasn't the type to divulge personal information. Though she didn't care about revealing that she was a Fullbringer. Not that she was some crime fighting vigilante, sniffing out the corrupt as she hadn't gotten her feet wet yet so she's relatively new to being a Fullbringer.

"I'll look more into the vandenreich, what's this friends name? While I'm here I might as well do a bit of touring." She said. She was certain to find more interesting things about this place as she certainly found an interesting person to have a chat with. "It's how I address things lower than myself. In this case its hollows. In any case is there a particular skill that you have or wish to develop? For me I want to master my swordsmanship and I would need a sword to start that journey." She continued. Ever since her adopted father revealed his former life as a Samurai, Yushio had become inspired to want to learn how to properly use a sword. She has martial experience but she wishes to perfect it so that she can cleave through any challenges that stands in her way.

Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First time for everything (Yushio/Violet) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100First time for everything (Yushio/Violet) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

First time for everything (Yushio/Violet) - Page 2 Empty Re: First time for everything (Yushio/Violet)

Wed Aug 14, 2024 1:53 pm
First time for everything (Yushio/Violet) - Page 2 VIoletNew_Header10
Enter: Violet Gardner | The Recovering Runaway

'Not everyone does things out of kindness…’

Violet took a deep breath, trying to get that out of her head. One line undoing a lot of her progress with her paranoia would not be good for anyone. Besides, she trusted Solomon and Vanyel. They wouldn’t manipulate her. She refused to believe that… Violet sat up straight and shook her head, as if trying to shake the negative thoughts from them too. She was grateful when the conversation moved on.

“I’m going to master the gun,” Violet said, with a touch of confidence that was absent in any of her other speech. “You can probably find a decent weapon somewhere in the city; there’s a shop I was thinking about checking out that provides some stuff for the Vandenreich, so I know it’s good quality. You wanna come?” Violet stood and faced the direction of the shop. She was going either way.

End Post
Crosshex
Crosshex
Starter Member

Wed Aug 14, 2024 2:44 pm
She raised a brow when the girl uttered the word gun. "An interesting choice." Was all that she said. A gun was indeed an interesting pick compared to Yushio choosing a sword as her primary weapon. Swords were seen as decorative rather than a weapon to be feared. It was due to the evolution of technology that caused swords smiths to die along with their creations as people began to adopt firearms. They proved more beneficial than a sword because not only do you have a far better advantage but they proved highly lethal. It's why she liked swords because they are relics of the past and everything from beyond her time seem to be rife with epic tales of sword bearers utilizing fancy techniques to cleave their foes.

Yushio nodded in agreement to the girl suggesting to check out a store nearby. It wasn't like she had anything better to do and checking out a shop would be a good opportunity to see what this city was about. "Who do you think their leader is? The vandenreich." She wanted to satisfy her curiosity by probing the girls mind about things pertaining the vandenreich. "If you view them that highly then maybe you should join them, hell I'll join them with you." She smiled as the pair stroll along the busy sidewalks.
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First time for everything (Yushio/Violet) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100First time for everything (Yushio/Violet) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 14, 2024 5:26 pm

“I don’t know him, but I think there was a promotion a few months back, so it’s someone new…” Violet explained as they both now made their way down the street toward the weapon shop. She was mostly interested in using their shooting range.

“I’ve thought about it…” Violet said, her eyes focused on the sidewalk. “I’m not good enough for anything like that. They take skilled fighters and… smart science-y people. I’m none of that… yet. Violet sighed. She had to stop being so down on herself all the time. It bothered people too much. “I plan on getting there soon, so I’ve been training in some martial arts… The gun is the next step.”

“There it is,” Violet pointed out a large corner shop. It was two stories high and had a huge black and red sign that said “Steel and Lead,” a clear indicator of selling multiple types of weaponry. The windows were all gated up for obvious protection, and anyone with a keen sense could tell that the spiritually powerful were the more common customer here. Violet was not skilled enough to sense that though.

End Post
Crosshex
Crosshex
Starter Member

Thu Aug 15, 2024 10:21 am
The first thing Yushio thought about doing once she acquired a sword would be to utilize it as an extension of her soul, as she wanted to strengthen both her body as well as her spirit. So the best idea for her was to treat the sword like an extra pair of limbs rather than a weapon that she can use to hack n slash her enemies. Anyone with half a brain could achieve such a meager task, so she wanted to differentiate herself from others by creating a form that would be an adjunct to her soul. After all she's a fullbringer so she didn't want to neglect what made her stand out from other humans but she didn't want to rely too much on it, preferring to maintain an equal balance. Though she had conflicting thoughts regarding to her fullbring identity as her power was a gift from the hollow that made them who they are, now mingiling with her human blood, causing her to feel disgusted with herself but what's more disgusting was allowing hollows to continue to do as they please.

Yushio could tell that there was a lot on the girls mind, which is something that she could relate to as she also suffers from being too weak to do anything. While she wasn't the kind of person to stick her neck out to save a couple of people as some are less fortunate than others, she wouldn't sit around and allow someone to cause misery and pain. She had a very odd way of doing things but she always stand up for justice nonetheless. Yushio wasn't sure what to expect from this shop other than what she intended to acquire as she decided to let Violet to do more of the exploring since it seems like she knows more about the general area than Yushio. As the pair entered the store, they were greeted by an assortment of weapons and other lethal things that could benefit in ones mission.

Yushio felt her heart filled with excitement as her eyes scanned the shop. It was like a safe haven for weapon enthusiasts for they had an abundance of combat ready weapons. "Hey there little ladies, going out for a hunt or just looking around?" Asked a man who stood behind the register. "I don't mind y'all looking around but if you ain't huntin and just looking to own something just to own it then this ain't the place, but I'd be glad to assist ya." Said the man at the register. He appeared on be in his late thirties with messy unkempt hair and forest green eyes. His smile was welcoming and his tone of voice calm and easygoing.
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 18, 2024 8:59 pm

Violet looked around calmly, taking in the axes, swords, spears, bows… guns… That is what she was drawn to. The first she looked at was long with a scope on it. She didn’t now much about guns at this point, but she could recognize a sniper rifle. She looked at the shotguns and pistols too, specifically eyeing two special looking black ones that didn’t look to heavy for someone like her. As she examined it, a voice pulled her form her thoughts, causing her to jump nervously and face him.

“Oh, um… I’m not hunting, but I don’t want one just to have it…” Violet said and looked back at the pistol. “I would like one for home defense, something small… like these.” The man came over and raised an eyebrow at her choice, but shrugged. “You ever even shoot a gun before?” he asked. “No… I was gonna use your shooting range to learn.” “You got the money to rent out a stall?” “I… I have some. What does it cost?” The man laid out the prices, which immediately made Violet retreat.

“Oh… I don’t have that much; how much is the gun?” The man raised an annoyed eyebrow and rolled his eyes, letting her know the gun and ammo would cost about the same amount, if she could even pay for the license too. “I see…” Without a job, there was no way she could get any of this… She was going to have to give in and rely on her friends to help her get a job or pay for the guns for her…

Violet pushed up a weak smile, "At least now I know what my goal is... I can come back with real spending money after I save up... Thank you, sir." Violet turned away, embarrassed that she even came in here at all. Looking to the woman who came with her, she tilted her head curiously. "Did you find what you needed?"

End Post
Crosshex
Crosshex
Starter Member

Sat Aug 24, 2024 10:31 am
Too busy absorbed by the interesting display of weaponry that ranged from cross bows to daggers; anything a hunter needs to decapitate their prey. If Yushio and her friend over there were apart of the vandenreich, they could easily get a hefty discount, maybe get one on the house since the vandenreich seemed to be the peace keepers of this city. "If low on funds is the issue, I could offer you little ladies a job and once finished, you can claim a piece of armory. Call it a sense of gratitude for all the things that the vandenreich has done for our people." The clerk suggested. As yushio browsed through the weapons, her senses picked up a strange pulse that was emanating from the hallway to her left. The clerk easily took notice of her interest in what was behind the wooden door.

"So you've noticed it too, huh? Some stranger left a piece of weird equipment.. says someone more fit to wield the thing would come and pick it up. Quite the strange man he was, but I can't just let anyone go around to take a looksie and something bad happens to ya. Would be bad for business." The clerk explained. The strange energy she sensed from beyond the wooden door sent a surge of excitement down her spine. "What do you say miss? Up for a job? Cuz I want whatever that's behind that door." She turned to face violet with her hand placed on her hip. Yushio hopped for violet to agree to the clerks offer in a job, considering that she looked like she needed it and with Yushio on her side, the job could be done easily. It would also give Yushio the opportunity to see what violet is capable of.
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 25, 2024 11:58 pm

The idea of working in a weapons shop only skyrocketed Violet's anxiety, though she showed very little of that fear. She imagined getting herself hurt, or hurting another with how clumsy she could be. That was the point of her training, so coming back in a month or so would be smarter, but even she could sense the energy radiating from the other room and wanted to take a look.

"Okay...I can try," Violet said with a nod, but she was staring down the hallway. Curiosity taking hold, she walked toward the door with every intent on opening it up and taking a look. She doubted it would be anything that she was personally interested in, but she knew a few people that might be, including Yushio herself.

End Post
Crosshex
Crosshex
Starter Member

Fri Aug 30, 2024 10:55 am
Whatever that was behind the door, didn't seem like the kind of door that could be easily opened with a twist of a knob. Even if one manages to clasps the door handle, they would feel an intense heat from the knob. The heat wasn't great enough to cause major burns, but it would cause one to flinch in pain should they carelessly touch it. Perhaps it was due to the energy expelled from whatever it was inside to form a type of unique defensive mechanism, who can say. "Probably be best to approach it from somewhere else." Yushio suggested. She assumed there was a warding spell or some other type of magic nonsense that's preventing violet from opening the wooden door. "Or maybe you're not worthy" she joked. Yushio could tell that the girl didn't look like the adventuring type which made her want to bring up a question that she's been wanting to ask.

"What do you want to achieve in life? Because acting fearful and doubtful of yourself will only leave you in a pit. I get it, life is shit. I've probably experienced more than you have in a single life time, but that doesn't mean im going to role over and let life beat me into submission." She said. One way she wanted to improve on is her usefulness and her ability to protect others so that she wouldn't have to bear loss or tragedy, even if it means taking shortcuts to achieve greater power. There's nothing more loathsome than feeling weak and seeing this girl only made her feel more disgusted about the idea of being weak. "Weakness is a plague that must be destroyed. If humanity ever wants to know peace, away from the influence of spirits then we have to grow stronger."
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 31, 2024 5:15 pm

Violet reached out for the handle, but her own fears caused her to hesitate just in time to feel the heat coming off the handle. She took a look at it and raised an eyebrow. She then looked at the door and noticed no warning signs, no protection whatsoever. “If someone touches this, you will be shut down,” Violet warned the man, rolling her eyes at the negligence. “Put a sign up, idiot.”

Violet looked over to Yushio was thinking about answering the question until the assumption of "I've been through more than you" were laid out on the table. 'What an insensitive mindset...' Violet thought and sighed. She wasn't one to correct another person, or challenge their point of view, but she certainly did not believe that everyone needed to rise up like some army to become "strong."

If everyone was "strong," in the way Yushio was implying, this world would collapse in on itself. The last two hundred years were a perfect example of what happens when too much power unfolds... It's chaos... And Violet only wanted to feel safe...

"My plan is to learn to defend myself," Violet finally spoke up after strangely long silence. "I don't need anything else... at least not yet. After that... Who knows?"

End Post
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum