Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru)

Wed Aug 14, 2024 12:09 pm
Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 6 Chizuru-banner
CHIZURU HONSHO

It was a little saddening to hear that Hannah’s teaching experience was quite so miserable and Chizuru did feel sympathetic towards her. It had been a little different for her and while her school’s relationship with the Gotei was rather loose, she was at least still treated with the dignity of her position. Something that apparently Hannah had not been. It annoyed Chizuru to hear such a thing but when she thought about the behaviour of the organisation and their own previous treatment of Vizard, perhaps it wasn’t so hard to believe.

“I confess that if I’d been in your shoes then I may well have taught in a similar way. I believe that being honest with your students is always the right method, even if perhaps not without such a little sugar to help ease the sting of it. Yet, that bluntness is simply a part of who you are Hannah and any student who’s worth their salt will no doubt understand that and realise that you are simply being honest rather than spiteful. Those students you mentioned. Did they lash out at you for your briskness or did they come to terms and understand what you were trying to say?”

Thinking of her own style of teaching, Chizuru would briefly add. “I’ve been told that I can be a little intimidating too when I want to be, although judging from their red faces, I think it might be something else.”

ERO SENSEI | END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru)

Sun Aug 18, 2024 4:30 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 6 6EdIfMt

"I'd probably be a lot more gentle if it is me doing the teaching for someone with talent but a lacking self-esteem to pursue it. But I have no time for people who come to me and then mess around" Hannah would state, her posture strict and her face measured. The perfect icon of a teacher. Chizuru could just imagine her in that pencil skirt and blouse, making the men and women feel all sorts of things they'd go on the explore later.

"Erica, after some tears about the fact that she can't do what she feels she wants to, seemed to accept my words and stay where she was rather than forcing herself where she couldn't be and losing more than everything.

Kikoto had the arrogance of a savant and tried to bluster his way through knowing what he was doing, but eventually did relent to the fact that he did not exactly know what he was doing. I don't know if he was appeasing me or if he will actually take the safety precautions I warned him to, but it was believable"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 18, 2024 7:02 am
Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 6 Chizuru-banner
CHIZURU HONSHO

The Vizard could certainly see the teacher persona beginning to emerge from the blonde woman and naturally, Chizuru’s mind went in completely another direction. She most certainly wished that Hannah had been her teacher, back when she’d been exploring the Shinigami arts. Alas, it was not to be and over time, the purple haired had come to realise that her purpose was slightly different from most. She’d never been the best Shinigami but her skills as a Vizard were such that she’d been able to find her own role in the world.

“It seems to me then that they did indeed learn something, even if it wasn’t what they thought they needed.” Chizuru answered after some thought. “Causing a girl to burst into tears does seem a little harsh but it appears that it had the necessary effect. I’m sure that somewhere out there is the student that you so dearly wish to teach, Hannah, a young, talented but perhaps anxious individual who needs a gentle hand to help them progress. I wouldn’t mind a few more students like that myself rather than some of the arrogant tykes I have to teach.”

A question emerged in her mind then and she saw no reason not to pose it, taking Hannah’s hands again. “Yet if you’re so miserable teaching those who you believe waste your time then why do you still do it? If it doesn’t bring you joy then why not walk away?”

ERO SENSEI | END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 21, 2024 1:22 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"I'm sure you've made a few girls cry in your time. if for different reasons" Hannah would reply, her grin and tone coy and teasing. The idea there was a student out there for her was one that Hannah certainly thought about, but had yet to come into proper contact with. Espeically with this lockdown meaning she couldn't continue lessons with Erica's Gen-Kido.

"As for carrying it on, it's not 1-1 lessons. It's Shin'o classrooms. So a few arrogant people who have yet to understand the use of Kido don't want to listen. Why am I going to hamstring the prospects of everyone else on their behalf? As long as one person in the class is starry-eyed and enthusiastic, my joy remains unstained"

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 22, 2024 6:53 am
CHIZURU HONSHO

“Tears of joy, I assure you.” The Vizard joked in return although the truth wasn’t quite as rosy as she made it out to be. Not every girl was comfortable with Chizuru’s forward approach to things and while she tried hard to make her partners comfortable, it unfortunately didn’t always end that way. Such was life, she guessed and it didn’t stop her from continuing to live as she always had. Her students knew of her reputation and more than once had caught a few giving her funny looks although whether they were intimidated or simply wanted some private tuition was difficult to tell.

She sighed lightly at the mention of the Shinigami Academy, not having enjoyed the time she’d spent there all that much. The teaching in general was so staunch and firm, with very little room for creativity. She supposed that was why she tried so hard to make her own lessons entertaining for her students. “Maybe you need to teach the ignorant ones a lesson about just how important Kido is.” She mused. “Not everyone responds to lectures and perhaps a more direct display will burn away their disrespect. You must have a few spells in your arsenal that could make them think twice.” Naturally, she wasn’t implying that Hannah should actually attack anyone but with the blonde’s creativity, surely there was something she could do to wake them up to the effectiveness of kido.

“They must be ignorant indeed not to pay attention to you.”
She added after a short pause, her attention fully upon her…hmm, what was the right word?

ERO SENSEI | END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 27, 2024 5:17 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"As it turns out, I did have that happen once" Hannah would reply, smiling at the memory and having her fingers interlock with Chizuru's while she walked. "A Shinigami in the Seireitei made a very loud proclamation that she wanted to fight anyone. She didn't care about anything but that they were strong. Like getting your ass whooped by overwhelming strength is some accolade or something....

I turned up to be the healer so nobody gets permanently injured, and she starts mouthing off at me that she wants to fight with anyone and that I should fight her because that is what she demands. Short argument later, and I slam her in kido jail while she is roiling in her own temper. The funny thing here, is that she has been very loud in her disdain of Kido. Telling everyone who will listen and most who won't about how useless it is and how you only need your strength and that people who use Kido are cowardly weaklings who will never ever be able to match the strength of arms you can get by ignoring it!

And yet, the very next time I see her, she's diligently practicing Kido to quite a decent level"

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 27, 2024 11:08 am
CHIZURU HONSHO

Chizuru chuckled as she listened to the story, not doubting for a second that Hannah was telling her anything other than the truth. She’d come across a fair amount of students like that although in her case they’d been demanding to take part in her advanced classes rather than starting with the beginner. Most of her Vizard students could be split into two camps in her opinion, those who feared their Hollow and those who were arrogant to believe that they could master it without being prepared. It was the former group who tended to succeed in the end, as the latter more often than not ended up being devoured by their own Hollow.

“I’m glad that you managed to teach them the error of their ways and I wish I’d been there to see it for myself. Must have been quite the spectacle.”
Honestly, hearing Hannah’s tale only made Chizuru adore her more and the Vizard believed that she had definitely hit the jackpot today, so to speak. They’d only just met and already she felt as though she knew the blonde woman better than anyone else she knew. It was a strange feeling but not a frightening one and she supposed it was simply chemistry. “I never could quite understand that outdated view on Kido and while I’m not an expert in the field, I can appreciate the benefits of getting to grips with it. Not every situation can be handled by simply waving your zanpakuto around like a raving lunatic.”

Chizuru was rather more fond of Hakuda herself as who wouldn’t want to learn new ways of getting their hands on someone?

ERO SENSEI | END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 05, 2024 4:17 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Some people like to focus, and in time that becomes the characterization of them and their surroundings. It didn't help that everyone who thought like this was lumped together to echo chamber their thoughts into ossification"

Hannah would give a grin and, indulging in her new body that could actually do things like this, skip a bit to be in front of Chizuru.

"But to get off such dreary topics, we should get some ice cream~ I won't do the foolish thing of just teleporting and dealing with the consequences of consent and such later, but will instead as you if you want to come with me to the airport"

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 05, 2024 6:55 am
CHIZURU HONSHO

Chizuru couldn’t help but wrap her arms around Hannah briefly as she started skipping ahead, wanting nothing more than to keep the beautiful blonde as close to her as possible. There was just something magnetic about the gorgeous woman, unlike anything that the purple haired Vizard had ever encountered in a lady before. There was a chemistry that Chizuru loved and she most definitely hoped that this was the start of something special.

Looking at her delightful new friend in her blind eyes, Chizuru would reply with a smile. “Ice cream sounds like a great idea to me and I think a change to a lighter topic is definitely in order.”

Gently, she would pull Hannah into another kiss, uncaring as always as those around the two women. There was no need for timidity now and Chizuru wished to express just how much she desired the beautiful Kido master. The woman’s smile was so infectious and the red eyed woman couldn’t help but draw her in.

Chizuru would raise an eyebrow then and ask, her tone a little dry. “Airport? Are you leaving me so soon?”

ERO SENSEI | END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 10, 2024 5:17 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

'Kiss her' Daisy put in, as Chizuru wrapped her arms around Hannah. It was the perfect moment for such a thing, and it seemed Chizuru thought that too, as she was one step ahead, and put a lovely smooch on her new toy. She was nice and gentle, adapting quickly to the fact that Hannah wouldn't be able to put up with much. Hannah wasn't sure if the woman had a harem of people that she was going to introduce, but that was a question for later.

"Ohh, but of course. I have to keep you longing for me, no? So that every moment is a wild outpouring of passion, rather than a gentle stream~"

Giving Chizuru a few seconds to react to the bratty teasing, she'd then shake her head.

"But no, I mean to bring you with me to Italy. There is a lovely ice cream shop there that I visited while I was there during my days at Lux Orior"

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum