Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
We're Friends [Isamu, Vanyel, Violet] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999We're Friends [Isamu, Vanyel, Violet] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

We're Friends [Isamu, Vanyel, Violet] - Page 6 Empty Re: We're Friends [Isamu, Vanyel, Violet]

Tue Aug 06, 2024 9:25 pm
We're Friends [Isamu, Vanyel, Violet] - Page 6 V1Dtcoz

VANYEL XIAOYANG

As she went to take a drink, Vanyel cracked open another can, taking a big gulp. As he went to take another, however, that's when Isamu decided to say...that. Much like Violet, mid-drink, Vanyel also did a spit-take, spraying the beverage all over her as well, causing the entire trio to become doused, two of them coughing as they tried to recuperate from that unexpected jab.

"What the fff-fuck, Isamu?!"

Despite only a few drinks in, Vanyel's words started to slur, his cheeks burning with a mixture of intoxication and embarrassment. But, he couldn't say much more than that, as he quickly ended up coughing again, thumping against his chest to try and help clear it out, before taking another drink, eventually finding himself snickering at the sheer absurdity of the situation as he gave a light wave to Violet's apology.

"It'ss... s'fine. It's wha'ever. Th' only cock at this table is th' asshole 'cross from me."

END POST | DRAGON OF KYUSHU
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
We're Friends [Isamu, Vanyel, Violet] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1570/100We're Friends [Isamu, Vanyel, Violet] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

We're Friends [Isamu, Vanyel, Violet] - Page 6 Empty Re: We're Friends [Isamu, Vanyel, Violet]

Wed Aug 07, 2024 3:44 am
We're Friends [Isamu, Vanyel, Violet] - Page 6 VioletNew_Header27
Enter: Violet Gardner | The Recovering Runaway

Violet stopped apologizing the moment she too was spat on. Apparently, the both had bad aim! She looked down at herself and blinked, staring at the spotted green shirt for a moment. “I gotta take another shower… again,” Violet said and then joined Vanyel and Isamu in a short laugh. She looked at the Jade drink and tried it once more. It hadn’t tasted bad, but she didn’t really get a chance to enjoy it.

Violet had a much sweeter tooth than this drink was for. It was definitely refreshing, but not her thing. She liked her strawberry drink much better. Since Vanyel already opened it up though, she made sure to down it really quick. She obviously had no idea how hard alcohol could affect a person, and in her case, as someone who never drank, it was going to hit hard. A moment later, when she realized that Vanyel was talking funny, she looked down to the empty can... in complete horror.

'What if this kills me? People die from being drunk, right?' she thought, but a quick glance up to the men and her thoughts calmed. They would stop her if it was that bad... right? Right! A soft smile to herself and she began drinking the rest of her strawberry thing. She liked it a lot more than the other two. Of course, she just mixed rum and whiskey. Mixing lights and darks were not the smartest.

"Mmm. I disagree, Van... I don't think Isamu's an asshole at all; he seems kind and helpful," Violet said in a sort of sing-songy tone, staring down the top of her bottle. "If he was an asshole... He wouldn't of talked sense to me." Clearly... it hit.

End Post
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
We're Friends [Isamu, Vanyel, Violet] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999We're Friends [Isamu, Vanyel, Violet] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 08, 2024 1:02 am

VANYEL XIAOYANG

As Vanyel went to take another drink, his eyes shot open as he saw Violet take a giant swig from the can he had passed her, making him pause mid-drink, before finishing it, setting the can down, and laughing as he leaned over to nudge Violet lightly, eyes briefly wandering to her now wet, borrowed shirt, before immediately shifting to the table, finding that, apparently, far more interesting.

"Well... s'not like Isamu'll complain 'bout that. Your...your shirt, I mean. But, jeesh, Vi...didn' expect you ta down the whole thing like 'at. Care...Careful, y'hear?"

His expression briefly went from jovial to concern, a hand slowly starting to reach toward her, before setting back down on the table as he turned to look at Isamu, his smile having returned as he gestured to Violet, before reaching back to pull her into a clumsy, but affectionate hug.

"S- *hic* See? Look at what heroin woulda ruined! Thiss abs'lute fuggin' sweetheart with her 'dorable fuggin' smile. She...doen't deserve 'at."

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
We're Friends [Isamu, Vanyel, Violet] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0We're Friends [Isamu, Vanyel, Violet] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 13, 2024 4:44 pm
We're Friends [Isamu, Vanyel, Violet] - Page 6 BACDviJ

ISAMU HAGANE

"I-I m-mean heysh, ish a nicesh view ain't it?"

He was properly drunk now. The slurs had arrived, and he really wasn't thinking about his words that much anymore. He was still coming down off of laughing at his own jade cock joke, and he finished the remaining bottle of whiskey as he reached to ruffle Vanyel's hair. This was nice. He looked better with a smile on his face than looking like some anxiety-ridden mess of a man.

"M'kiddin'. Yer right. Heroin' ain't good for the skin or nuthin'. Alcohol'sh much bettersh, and shesh still looksh like a a million bucks! Win-win, amirite?"

END POST | GLOBE-TROTTING GAROTTE

Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
We're Friends [Isamu, Vanyel, Violet] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1570/100We're Friends [Isamu, Vanyel, Violet] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 13, 2024 5:53 pm
We're Friends [Isamu, Vanyel, Violet] - Page 6 VioletNew_Header27
Enter: Violet Gardner | The Recovering Runaway

Cuddle, cuddle, nuzzle, nuzzle… is what Vanyel was met with the moment he pulled the drunken Violet into a hug. As Isamu ruffled Vanyel’s hair, Violet giggled and reached up to ruffle Isamu’s hair too. Ruffle, ruffle, ruffle, ruffle.

“I’ve decided!” Violet suddenly yelled, as if she was victorious in something. “You guys are my favorites now… Wait, uh… That’s not… wait… what?” Violet was trying to say “best friends” or something along those lines, but her brain was slowing down.

"I'm... tired," Violet said and laid her head in Vanyel's lap, stretching herself out to where here feet were propped up on Isamu's lap. She was the bridge between friends! Definitely. And of course, it wasn't long before the drunken woman fell asleep. In fact, she was out in like... two seconds. Gone. Done. Sleepy time.

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
We're Friends [Isamu, Vanyel, Violet] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0We're Friends [Isamu, Vanyel, Violet] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 13, 2024 6:21 pm
We're Friends [Isamu, Vanyel, Violet] - Page 6 BACDviJ

ISAMU HAGANE

"Aw, your too kindsh. You ain't half bad yourself, Violetsh. Glad I could help... Mhm..."

Isamu looked like somethin akin to a happy pup having his hair ruffled, grinning in Vanyel and Violet's direction as he chuckled at the sight of those two cuddled up, ruffling their heads before inevitably growing dizzier by the hour. Turning in Vanyel's direction, he bumped his shoulder before exhaling softly.

"See? Not so bad, right? Helluva lot better than any of those dangeroush drugs. Nice linkin' up with you again, pal... not try and do anythin' funny when I fall out..."

And so, he fell out, somewhere in an awkward and somewhat comical position. Where? He didn't know, but hopefully it wasn't anywhere atop Violet again. He didn't want to revisit that tense situation again.

END POST | GLOBE-TROTTING GAROTTE

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 13, 2024 6:45 pm

VANYEL XIAOYANG

He wasn't expecting such an affectionate response, but, he wasn't going to complain. They were all happy, having fun, who cared if they hugged for a bit. Vanyel found himself grinning as he finished off yet another can of his jade cocktail, punching Isamu lightly as he went past him, only to laugh a bit as he watched him fall onto the couch. When he turned to look back at Violet, he noticed that she had laid down in his lap.

Snickering softly, he carefully reached under her legs, lifting her up as he got to his feet, stumbling around a bit as he adjusted to suddenly being upright after sitting down for so long, with a hazy, drunk mind at that. But, eventually, he made his way to what normally was his room, and set Violet down on the bed. He was about to get up and leave, but...his bed right now felt so comfortable and soft...and warm...

His eyes started to shut, and by the time his head hit the mattress, Vanyel had conked out. Seemed like all of their bodies had decided now was time to shut down for the night.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum