Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The aftermath (Stella/Veralia/Ehefra)  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The aftermath (Stella/Veralia/Ehefra)  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The aftermath (Stella/Veralia/Ehefra)  - Page 3 Empty Re: The aftermath (Stella/Veralia/Ehefra)

Thu Aug 22, 2024 1:37 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

"No, you DEFINITELY bite."

There was a cheesy grin on Veralia's face as more life and expression flowed back into her face with that tease. Not being one to turn down an invitation, she slowly got up and eased herself into the bed with Stella. Was it the best thing to do in a medical crisis like this? Probably not. But if Stella wanted it, who was Veralia to deny her that request?

"Hmm, one of these days, I'll take you back to my place, and I can see your place when you look like you haven't been hit by a freight train. Deal?"

As she rested her head against Stella's shoulder, Veralia relaxed further, relieved as her gaze lingered on the redhead. The warmth and closeness at this moment provided a rare sense of peace that she wasn’t inclined to let go of.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

The aftermath (Stella/Veralia/Ehefra)  - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The aftermath (Stella/Veralia/Ehefra)  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The aftermath (Stella/Veralia/Ehefra)  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The aftermath (Stella/Veralia/Ehefra)  - Page 3 Empty Re: The aftermath (Stella/Veralia/Ehefra)

Fri Aug 23, 2024 1:02 am
Stella would let out a small giggle as a blush creeped on her face as she made room for the arancar. Veralia climbing into her bed and leaning her head on the red heads shoulder made butterflies flutter through her stomach as let her head fall on top of the arancars. Her cheek laying gently against thr crown of her dark hair as she just enjoyed the company. Feeling a bit more calm as she's distracted. Listening to the question she'd nod gently.

"That works for me. Though, you may have to meet my roommates first. I'm not sure how they'd respond to me brining another person home."

She spoke as the back of her mind wondered if Natasha would even let it happen. She could probably talk her into it if she was home. However Veralia staying in Stella's room when she isn't there is probably a no go.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The aftermath (Stella/Veralia/Ehefra)  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The aftermath (Stella/Veralia/Ehefra)  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 23, 2024 3:51 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

"Eh, I've seen hell itself in my eyes. How bad can a couple of roommates be?"

A dismissive chuckle escaped Veralia's lips as she patted Stella's head. Sure, she wanted to leave a good impression on Stella's friends and family so that the girl could avoid headaches in her social life. Yet at the same time, she wasn't here to kiss anyone's ass, and if they failed to like her, that's their loss in her eyes.

Lingering on Stella for a moment longer, Veralia did want to relish a bit further, but there were still many questions on her mind.

"But when you are ready..."

Speaking slowly, Veralia's voice gradually softened as she still looked Stella in the eyes.

"...can you tell me more about the attack? It’s okay if you don’t want to talk about it now, I just want to know how to protect you better in the future so this doesn't happen again."

Her eyes shut as she held Stella close, and she embraced the moment, determined to keep her safe.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The aftermath (Stella/Veralia/Ehefra)  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The aftermath (Stella/Veralia/Ehefra)  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 23, 2024 10:09 pm
"I.....don't think it's something you can prevent. I think the responsibility falls on me to be stronger, Vera."

She would lean forward allowing her forehead to lay gently on the top of Veralias head. As she took the arancar into a gentle embrace as she spoke what she thought. She didn't want anyone getting hurt for her, and she knew that Veralia wasn't always going to be around

"You're not always going to be around. I just have to get stronger so that I can protect myself.....Can you help me with that?"

She asked gently as she kept the embrace. Veralia had already started to help her get stronger in the recent past. Stella did hope that she wasn't asking for too much. She continued the embrace as she was feeling less lonely in this hospital bed now.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 25, 2024 10:35 am

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

"Maybe I can't prevent it, but I can damn well try."

Snorting light-heartedly, she still teased Stella even in such a grim time. With a gentle, playful flick to her forehead, Veralia chuckled lowly before resting her head against the woman's chest.

"Guess I'm getting a lil' emotional about ya after all that shit I warned ya about."

As Veralia spoke she winked at the redhead, sticking her tongue out playfully as she held Stella’s gaze for a long moment before nodding along with her words.

"But yeah, you aren't wrong. You will need to be able to protect yourself if I can't get to ya as much as my feelings would rather that not happen. So I'll gladly help with that when you recover, dear."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 25, 2024 1:17 pm
Stella would smile gently as she would wrap her arms around the arancar in her hands. Enjoying the closeness as she could feel the restless energy disappearing. She could feel the sleep that had avoided her for the past night beginning to try to catch up to her. Stella would shrink and wrap her form around Veralia as her voice grew very tired.

"It's a deal then, Vera. Thank you, for everything."

She spoke gently as she shut her eyes. Allowing herself to rest in the comfort of the other. At this current time she didn't care what anyone thought. She just wanted to enjoy her time with Veralia, and maybe get some rest. She wasn't able to leave the hospital yet, but she hoped that it wouldn't be too far into the future before she can.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum