Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The aftermath (Stella/Veralia/Ehefra)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The aftermath (Stella/Veralia/Ehefra)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The aftermath (Stella/Veralia/Ehefra)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The aftermath (Stella/Veralia/Ehefra)

Tue Jul 30, 2024 5:31 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Hearing Stella asking her to be careful, made Veralia nod solemnly.

"Yeah, I'm pissed, not stupid. It's gonna take work to get her, but we'll get her one way or another."

As much as Veralia wanted to go in guns-blazing, emotion alone wouldn't be enough to assure a victory. Piecing together everything they knew was imperative to making sure her wrath wouldn't be wasted or go wrong.

However, before Veralia could return to Eherfa's request to meet her outside the hallway, her eyes darted back to Stella and softened for a moment. Holding her hand gently, Veralia wasn't sure what to say or do, so her instincts took over, and she kissed Stella's forehead.

"You are welcome. I played hell getting here, but it was worth it to see you weren't killed or crippled."

With one last smile and soft laugh, Veralia walked outside to meet Ehefra in the hallway. She took a deep, tired breath, her exhaustion and relief evident.

"You've got my full attention."

Regaining her composure, she locked her eyes on Ehefa, unsure what to make of the woman.
"
"Didn't mean to bleed my heart out like that, but eh, these situations are rough."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

The aftermath (Stella/Veralia/Ehefra)  - Page 2 WVMWLOu
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The aftermath (Stella/Veralia/Ehefra)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The aftermath (Stella/Veralia/Ehefra)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The aftermath (Stella/Veralia/Ehefra)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The aftermath (Stella/Veralia/Ehefra)

Thu Aug 01, 2024 3:17 pm
The aftermath (Stella/Veralia/Ehefra)  - Page 2 W7pjcoqmpa7

Ehefra raised a brow slightly, canting her head to the side as she watched Veralia emerge not long after she did. "Oh? I'm surprised you've come out so soon. I would have thought that you would want to spend a bit more time with her before we spoke of more serious matters." She murmured, resting a hand on her hip as she let her head tilt slightly to the side.

"Hm. I'd ask if you're sure you don't want to spend a bit more time with her first. But you seem to have made up your mind, so whatever." She turned toward Beeps, they floated forward and chattered briefly before Ehefra turned back towards Veralia. "I imagine that you have every intention of finding the perpetrator of the crime and killing them. An understandable sentiment. However, I'd like to appeal that you refrain from killing them outright, or putting them in a state where they can't be spoken to." She folded her arms across her chest as she gave the arrancar a flat stare.

"As of now. This individual is not just responsible for Stella's condition. But also the murder of several quincy. I'm sure you could notice by the type of spirit energy on the scene, it was done by a shinigami. Thus, the possibility of co-conspirators is higher than normal. Though at that, it's also unclear if theyre affiliated with the gotei. IF they ARE. Then this represents a significant shift in how the gotei has chosen to interact with the vandenreich. If not? We still would need to worry about allies or friends of this woman. That makes the situation tenuous. And I should hope, that you can understand why that means if we find her, she needs to be alive, prefferably unharmed until we can have an opportunity to process her." She stated calmly, watching the arrancar closely as she did.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The aftermath (Stella/Veralia/Ehefra)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The aftermath (Stella/Veralia/Ehefra)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 09, 2024 5:28 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

"There are a lot of things I want to do right now, but above all else, I needed to know she was okay."

Veralia's gaze drifted away from Ehefra, her eyes betraying the turmoil within. This wasn't an easy situation to deal with. There were bodies of the Vandereich left in the wake of this encounter, Stella was seriously injured, and her assailant was still on the loose. Add to the fact that Veralia was in a foreign land with unknown people and her own emotions churning up a storm within her heart, and it's hard not to be distant.

Exhaling a long, exhausted breath, Veralia grounded herself back in the present as her eyes bounced back to life when the Quincy before her started speaking of her plans to deal with this threat. Raising a curious eyebrow, she was intrigued by the notion of her not wanting Veralia to slay her, but it was understandable if they still had information to be beaten out of them. But the potential tie to the Gotei added another layer of complexity to an already tangled situation.

With her eyebrows furrowing in anger, Veralia grasped the grim situation and addressed it promptly.

"Let me make it clear: I want to scorch the woman until nothing is left, but I'm not blind either. If what you are saying is true, then Stella is in a world of shit."

Speaking bluntly and with anger behind her voice, her aura once again bled a warmth to it, but she kept her fury under wraps for now.

"I don't wish to make her life any more hellish than it is at the moment, but I also can't idly sit by and do nothing."

Veralia met Ehefra’s gaze with unwavering intensity as she continued speaking:

"If you’re coordinating an attack, let me in on the plan so I don’t screw it up. Right now, think of me as a loaded gun—once you have the target in sight, point me in that direction, and I’ll take care of the rest."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The aftermath (Stella/Veralia/Ehefra)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The aftermath (Stella/Veralia/Ehefra)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 13, 2024 11:13 am
The aftermath (Stella/Veralia/Ehefra)  - Page 2 W7pjcoqmpa7

The woman's response wasn't unexpected. She nodded in aknowledgement of the arranca'r feelings and folded her hands infront of herself. She considered for a few seconds before clearing her throat. "I can't make any promises. I'm a high Ranking member of the Vandenreich, but I can't pretend that I have authority over all of this. It's likely that the investigation will land squarely in the hands of either the Ritters or the Todgestalen, both of which lie outside of my jurisdiction. And the fact of the matter is that we don't know you. Your presence even here is because you're being supervised by myself. If you were a member of the Vandenreich that'd be a separate story. Well...depending on the division. But I suppose theres still the posibility youd need to be recused. Dunno how they handle these." She shrugged and sighed.

"The best I can offer is that I can include you in my report. You may be brought in for help with the investigation itself. But as I said. No promises. People will be in touch, as I said. You aren;t the only one involved. And for all we know, Stella will be merely one of many damaged by this assailant. What you should be focused on, is helping her recover. And keeping her safe. Stella is young, and ..... ambitious. And I'm a little concerned about how things will go for her going forward." she didn't voice it, but she did have aconcern that Stella might go after the assailant in the future. Especially if she feels people like Veralia are endangered going after them. But she didn't voice that. Last thing she needed was to stir the pot.

Releasing her shoulder, Ehefra turned and waved over her shoulder.

"Focus on what you can do in the here and now. We'll be in touch."
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 16, 2024 10:35 am

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Veralia closed her eyes, feeling irritated at the circumstance. Her heart and body were telling her to hunt down and torture this assailant who hurt Stella, but all the red tape and complexities of the situation were making that a more complicated reality to make come true. So, she folded her arms and gripped her arms until a clawed mark was left. Then, an exhale left her breath as she opened her eyes again and looked back at Stella's room.

"This is a lot to take in."

Speaking frankly, she wasn't pleased with the answer given. Her gaze shifted back to Ehefera, reflecting an irritated but accepting answer.

"But I will keep her safe. I want you to keep me updated if things change."

As much as Veralia hated everything, and despite her envious nature wanting to cause hell, for the time being, she knew it was better to comfort Stella rather than leave her in her time of need. There would be time later to get her blood, even if she had to do it on her own time.

"You’re not the only one worried. I've always known a day like this would happen since that girl....is too sweet."

Hesitating for a moment, Veralia sucked her teeth, forcing herself to continue.

"It was bound to lead to her getting hurt."

Turning away from Ehefera, Veralia’s thoughts returned to Stella. She needed to be there, to offer comfort in this moment of need.

"While it was nice meeting you, I think I do need to do what I can now to help her through this. As you are right, I need to be there for her."

With a final passing thought, Veralia's eyes briefly lit up, and she nodded toward Ehfera one more time.

"Oh, and if you need a name for your reports, the name's Veralia."

If there was nothing left to say, Veralia would turn on her heel and walk back into Stella’s room. She pulled up a chair beside her, offering a warm smile as she sat down. Her tone was gentle, and she focused her attention entirely on Stella.

"Sorry about that, I had to take care of business."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 19, 2024 5:52 am
Stella would shake her head. She didn't think that Veralia had anything to apologize for. There was nothing that she did, and she knew Ehefra needed to have a talk with her. Stella assumed it was about staying in the City of Lights. Veralia would have to watch what she's doing if she wanted to stay here for any period of time. Stella would give her a faint smile before speaking.

"Are ya gonna stay in the city for awhile?"

She asked simply as she allowed herself to lean back into the pillow behind her. Enjoying the soft as she sighed quietly to herself. Not wanting to sit forward anymore as she was glad to have someone sitting with her. Perhaps she would actually be able to get some sleep now.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 19, 2024 2:57 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

"Course. I'm not going anywhere yet."

Not missing a beat, Veralia chuckled softly as she gingerly pat Stella's head. She came rushing here so fast that she almost forgot about the fact that she will need somewhere to stay for the night.

"Got any ideas for where I should stay? I didn't exactly make any travel plans."

Settling her head on Stella's lap, Veralia looked up at the redhead, her mind quietly turning over the more pressing matters at hand. But for now, she wasn’t in any hurry—Stella had been through a brutal ordeal, and this moment of calm was just as important.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 20, 2024 8:19 pm
"Well I would offer my room back at the apartment I share with miss Natasha. Maybe I could text and see if she's okay with you sleeping in my bed? It's not very far from here, and way more comfortable than a hospital chair."

She'd offer genuinely as she sat her hand in Veralias hair. Rubbing through the locks gently, allowing her fingers to run along her head. Not trying to make her uncomfortable or anything. She doubted Natasha would mind Veralia sleeping in her room but she still didn't want to he rude and just tell her to go there.

"If you don't wanna do that, I'm sure there's some hotels around here. Though I haven't stayed at one in this City since I first got here."

Seems like Veralia was able to get Stella thinking about something else. The red head seamed to be able to distract herself with these kinds of conversations. Something that she really appreciated Veralia for at this current point.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 21, 2024 6:12 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

"I'll survive."

After a chuckle exited her mouth, Veralia's voice softened. Looking up warmly at Stella, who was stroking her head, she smirked and kept on speaking.

"Hollows have slept in far, far shittier places than a cold hospital room."

Closing her eyes, she remembered when she slept on the dull sands of Hueco Mundo. Always wondering when the next person was going to attack, the loneliness of fending for yourself, and the constant uncertainty of life were hellish experiences, to say the least. In contrast, the comfort of having someone close, even in a time of crisis, felt like a luxury—one she wasn’t used to, but certainly appreciated.

She opened one eye, and her free hand instinctively found Stella's, holding it gently as she rubbed her thumb over her skin, lost in contemplation.

"Yeah, my instincts are telling me to guard you until you get better. So don't worry your pretty little head."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 21, 2024 9:11 pm
"My savior,"

Stella would joke as she fluttered her eyelids a little just to joke with the arancar. She would grip hee hand lightly as she moved her head up to glance at the TV. An idea forming in her mind as she scooted over in the bed as far as she could. Making sure to not mess any of the medical stuff up as she tapped the bed next to her. There should be enough room for the arancar as she smiled to her. Gently but with obvious sadness hidden beneath the surface.

"I don't bite."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum