Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Worn Out Ladies [Igen, Kei] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Worn Out Ladies [Igen, Kei] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Worn Out Ladies [Igen, Kei] - Page 2 Empty Re: Worn Out Ladies [Igen, Kei]

Fri Oct 11, 2024 6:55 pm
Worn Out Ladies [Igen, Kei] - Page 2 6yxkcovr6b7

Igen was a bit taken aback by that correction. Certainly that was... a bit of an awkward way to look at it. But for now he listened to what she was saying, at the very least taking into consideration her thoughts on the matter. She certainly had some very empassioned ideas about it. Truth be told he was a bit surprised. "You ... really thought a lot about this huh? I never really thought you were the romantic type." He admitted in flat out earnestness. Not any sort of meaning behind it, he was just flat out surprised. Not like they really talked about stuff like this.

That said. The right person? He wasn't even really sure how to feel about that. Thinking back, they had never felt like the wrong people... Each and every time, even in retrospect. He couldn't find himself regretting his actions. It had not wound up where he'd expected, but he did care about them. But the idea that there was ... someone out there for him? That was almost a bit scary. The idea that there was 'a right one' meant that every single other person was the wrong one. Wasn't that just a sentence to a lot of misses, up to the hope that one day he'd find them? Or what if someone else found them first? Maybe it was best not to think about romantic advice too much.

"OH... uh... I don't think I've really seen ... comedians." Was this some kinda like....Noble entertainment? However he hadn't much time to think about that. As promptly Kei's explanation about that other option had his eyes widening in slight alarm as his face lit up. "Wh- Kei?" Clearly a bit balked that she would suggest such a thing. The mention of OTHER services promptly got his head spinning and he promptly stood up, clutching his head. "Wh-whoa now hey, I mean, th-that's not something I think I wanna do!" HE promptly stammered out! Besides, he didn't KNOW anyone in a place like that! What was he just supposed to..stare at or have .....intimate interactions with STRANGERS?!

It wasn't even all that easy to imagine. And as soon as his mind postulated such a situation, well...it promptly substituted the faceless voids of uncertainty with people he did know.

Oh. Oh no.

"I-I'm not ready to see Ari-chan like that!" He blurted out.
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Worn Out Ladies [Igen, Kei] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Worn Out Ladies [Igen, Kei] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Fri Oct 11, 2024 8:06 pm

KEI SAIONJI

Kei blinked at his incredulity. Oh? He thought she was some innocent wallflower? Someone who dared to only do what is proper and noble? How cute. A smile of her own weaseled its way across her face. He was blurting out and—oh, was that a blush? For a moment, the worries disappeared. For this moment, Kei was ripped back to the week prior. If it had been a week prior, she would have taken Igen out right then and there. They would have just been unreachable for the rest of the night—unless it was an absolute emergency. The genuine terror of seeing this "Ari-chan" made her burst out into a fit of laughter.

It only lasted a moment, but it was enough. Kei wiped a tear from her eye and made placating gestures to try to get Igen to sit down—more for her own sake than his. "Settle down, settle down..." Breathing in and wiping away another laughter-caused tear, Kei flipped past a large chunk of her rolodex. "Okay, so topless entertainment is definitely off the list. I guess I expected you to be a bit more comfortable with that sort of thing since you show off a lot of skin yourself."

"Wait... do you mean you want to see topless men? I'm afraid I don't have any recommendations for those..." Kei snickered and barely held herself back from laughing again. "I'm joking." As she seemed to focus on flipping through more, Kei's eyes did shift to looking back at Igen despite her head behind aimed straight at the rolodex. "Who's Ari-chan? She someone you like? Is she busty?" Kei lifted her own bosom some with her hands—again, just to get a rise out of him.

Tsubine's Character List
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Worn Out Ladies [Igen, Kei] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Worn Out Ladies [Igen, Kei] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Oct 11, 2024 8:46 pm

Igen was ... torn between panic and mirth. On one hand, Kei was truly suggesting something a bit unheard of! They were officers and high RANKING ones at that! That would be like saying Lieutenants Abarai or Kotetsu from the old days went out...g...galavanting in the red light district?! It was just a bit much to take in! But at the same time... he couldn't help but be pleased to see Kei enjoying herself so much, even if it was at his expense. Once she tried to calm him down he managed to settled back into his sear, rubbing the back of his neck and letting out a pfft. "If I wanted that I'd just go to the Eigth division training area." He murmured. While the barracks had been destroyed at least that was still intact.

However, it seemed Kei was not finished just yet. And once Kei started pressing about who he'd blurted out, his whole body tensed up a bit and his face reddened. "N-nobody! I don't know why you're interested in a- KEI!" He promptly shoved a bit of paperwork across the desk to cover her chest when she went... plumping it up like that! "If Masamune sees you doing that she's gonna be pissed at both of us!"
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Worn Out Ladies [Igen, Kei] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Worn Out Ladies [Igen, Kei] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 13, 2024 3:26 am
KEI SAIONJI

Kei made a mental note of that tidbit. Shirtless men=8th Division. Someone would pay good money for that kind of gossip. She was sure there was at least one voyeur out there. Once the tally came through, she'd have to see why Igen said that division out of all of them. Kei couldn't help but continue to snicker. Igen was far more innocent than she gave him credit for. Or perhaps it was the fact it was her doing it—she, who clearly had no interest in Igen in that sense.

Igen was right, but Kei had a plan. She always was smooth about her breastcapades after the first incident in the Academy. She learned from that mistake quite well. Smugging at Igen, she straightened her posture and took a sip of non-regulation tea with a propriety one would not expect from someone who just offered to take their comrade to a place of adult entertainment. "I guess she wouldn't have this kind of problem or know of it. Sometimes you have to adjust, and that was clearly what I was doing. Right?"

There was a smile—a hint of the look she gave to the Help around the Saionji manor when they got too uppity. She was telling Igen there was only one right answer here. "Now... Who. Is. Ari-chan?" Kei began re-sorting the papers her co-third-seat had scattered after setting the tea down. "Either you tell me, or I'll make it my mission to find anyone in the Gotei whose name has 'Ari' as part of their name's reading. I already know a few off the top of my head, and I'm sure they'd love to hear that you're fantasizing about them topless..."

Tsubine's Character List
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 13, 2024 6:29 pm

"Uh... sure?" He tilted his head slightly as Kei delivered that terse sentence. Well that was weird, to see that tone coming out of Kei. He didn't get what she was trying to do, but she seemed annoyed or something. He was too addled to make it sound like he was going to do whatever it was she was trying to tell him to do. That said... when she changed subjects he kinda wished he had asked what she meant. He didn't like this new subject.

"Look thats not important. Also nobodys would believe you, and if they did then they already have a low opinion of me." He Murmured hurriedly, huffing a bit as he rubbed the sides of his head and sighed, rubbing at his eyes as he felt defeat settling in. He already couldn't hold onto a girlfriend, honestly how could it get any worse? Ugh.
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Yesterday at 2:47 pm
KEI SAIONJI

Kei didn't know when she did her look except by other peoples' reactions. Her normally smug and generally-upbeat personality wasn't the only facet to her. She could be just as stern as her brother—the effect was just emphasized on her part. No one really expected it. She immediately realized she had given Igen that look and almost regretted it. So long as Igen kept that story up if Erika ever questioned them about this, she wouldn't regret it. If he didn't... Well, she'd burn that bridge when she got to it.

"Igen, I was joking. Unless you got on my bad side, there's no way I'd tell someone that. Well, maybe if I got absolutely drunk... But that's neither here nor there. There's obviously someone that's important to you—someone you," Kei took a shot in the dark with this assumption, "think you're not worthy of. Honestly, I just want to know who it is because if I do know them, I might see if I can't help you out, you know what I mean? I won't spill secrets, but I will definitely drop hints about things that men just don't seem to pick up on."

Tsubine's Character List
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Yesterday at 11:10 pm
Worn Out Ladies [Igen, Kei] - Page 2 Wye3c3waqz4

Eh.
Igen sighed for a moment and closed his eyes, rubbing the back of his head. "I don't think she'd appreciate that. And frankly I don't even know if she's still alive. But it's not that. I honestly don't know why I ... blurt out her name so often. I guess she's just a woman I really admired a lot when I was in the academy. I think she's not even single anymore. But I dunno. I guess she always just comes to mind for that sort of thing.... whiiiich..." He chuckled and gave a very nervous smile. "If she knew that that was the case, she'd probably hate it." He chuckled, sighing and rubbing at his eyes and slumping a bit. "I really need some rest. But I have one more patient I gotta see tonight." He sighed, checking his phone to see what time it was. He had a good ten minutes still.

Looking back to Kei he tilted his head.

"What about you? Anyone you like?"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum