Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
How Hurt Are You? [Solomon/Violet] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100How Hurt Are You? [Solomon/Violet] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

How Hurt Are You? [Solomon/Violet] - Page 2 Empty Re: How Hurt Are You? [Solomon/Violet]

Wed Jul 03, 2024 2:17 pm
How Hurt Are You? [Solomon/Violet] - Page 2 Vi_PostingHeader12
Enter: Violet Gardner | The Rebellious Runaway

Violet looked over to Solomon and just stared. Her expression was dull, as if asking him whether he was an idiot. This man, part of the Vandenreich, is laying in a hospital bed, injured after a spar, not even a real fight, and he wonders why she what could have sparked this interest? Sometimes, Violet wanted to hit Solomon in the head with a pool noodle a dozen times, maybe a hundred. Instead of saying anything, she continued to stare, trying to let him figure that answer out on his own. Maybe something in his head would click... about more than one thing.

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
How Hurt Are You? [Solomon/Violet] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0How Hurt Are You? [Solomon/Violet] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

How Hurt Are You? [Solomon/Violet] - Page 2 Empty Re: How Hurt Are You? [Solomon/Violet]

Wed Jul 03, 2024 5:16 pm
How Hurt Are You? [Solomon/Violet] - Page 2 JldLRzK

SOLOMON RICHTER | THE ONCOMING STORM

"...Violet?"

Solomon blinked his eyes as he gazed at the woman in silence. He supposed the only reasonable explanation was that she wanted to assist him and help him on the battlefield... but he didn't think that was the wisest idea. There were other ways she could make an impact, and he wasn't exactly open to the idea of her fighting in the Vandenreich without being properly prepared. She was still developing her abilities, after all. Of course, he recognized he was no finished result himself, but still...

"Absolutely not. I understand that you worry about me, but I assure you that I'm fine. There is so much more to offer than fighting in the Vandenreich. It is no different from being in the military. Do you want to join the military? To fight on the frontlines?"

RIDE THE LIGHTNING

Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
How Hurt Are You? [Solomon/Violet] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100How Hurt Are You? [Solomon/Violet] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:12 pm

Violet snapped a glare toward Solomon at this claim to being fine. She stood up, walked over, and poked at his chest, assuming that any tension would make the man wince. “You’re fighting on the front lines, aren’t you? And you’re not fine, are you? Does this look fine to you?” Violet gestured to his entire body and then once again poked him where he would wince. “If I am not allowed to join, then get ready to quit your job. There, now we’re bossing each other around... Ah! I hate this!"

Violet turned her back to Solomon and closed her eyes. She was taking a moment to think and calm down, but it might have looked like she was even angrier at him, especially with having just yelled. She stayed with her back to him for a while.

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
How Hurt Are You? [Solomon/Violet] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0How Hurt Are You? [Solomon/Violet] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 05, 2024 12:14 am

"I can't do that."

Solomon answered plainly. He was familiar with arguments with women. There was an unspoken rule about it among other men. Whenever they argued, tell them they were right. Agree with them, show them kindness and understanding. He was well aware of all of this, of course, but since he himself was stubborn, he chose to deny her words and her intentions. After all, the Vandenreich wasn't a place one simply joined on some... stupid whim! He winced quite a few times during the series of pokes, but he remained steadfast. He always remained steadfast.

"It just seems so out of the blue. That's all. We face hollow every day. We face anything that threatens our way of life. Do you truly know the scope of what you could face at any given moment?"

RIDE THE LIGHTNING

Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 05, 2024 1:00 am

"No!” Violet yelled, clenching her fists so tightly they were shaking. She still refused to face him, but a couple of sniffles and the movements that let her wipe her face with her shirt gave away the fact that she was crying… “No, I don’t know that much, but I know enough. I saw what happened in Africa… and what happened to this City last time it was attacked. I still came to this place after all that, didn’t I? If I got strong enough, I could join, and if I can’t stop you, then why can you stop me?” Violet turned around and faced him, eyes red and puffy, but her tears gone.

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 07, 2024 5:02 pm

"Did you experience it?"

His question left no room for confusion. His azure gaze pierces her own, adamant and unyielding. There were many things he was willing to concede in this conversation, but he would urge her to perish this thought even if she grew furious with him. There was a pristine difference between knowing of conflict and experiencing it firsthand.

His duty to the Vandenreich, to those who valued him as kindred spirits, would never waver. He could never imagine a scenario where he set his blade down. His sole intention moving forward was to grow stronger, to accumulate enough ability and technique to overwhelm those who would threaten their peace.

"Are you strong enough? Do you truly think you would ever be prepared to die for someone else? To die in general? To see those around you in peril? To know that, no matter what you do, no matter how much will you bring to bear, that all of it can be rendered meaningless in blink of an eye the moment an immovable threat stands before you?"

RIDE THE LIGHTNING

Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 07, 2024 5:44 pm

“No, of course I didn’t experience it. I wasn’t here yet,” Violet said, sighing. He just wasn’t getting the picture! Or… was he? As Solomon continued, Violet’s anger vanished. She felt a knot form in her stomach, the air catch in her throat. ‘I get it now…’ Violet thought, lowering her head. Once again, she wasn’t up for the task. She wasn’t strong enough, mentally or physically. He was right. It didn’t matter how much she tried or trained, she never would be. Her father thought so, her mother thought so, and now she knew Solomon thought so too...

“It's okay, you're right. I understand,” Violet said. “I hope you get better soon.” Without another word, she turned around and walked out of the room.

End Post... "I'll never be good enough..."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum