Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Weakfish (Catherine,Doku) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Weakfish (Catherine,Doku) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Weakfish (Catherine,Doku) - Page 3 Empty Re: Weakfish (Catherine,Doku)

Thu Sep 26, 2024 12:47 am
Weakfish (Catherine,Doku) - Page 3 KyaobKY
"Doku Fischer" | Quincybringer

Doku only had a few cuts, and scratches, nothing major, catching the medkit, he’d pop it open and grab some disinfectant. He was silent as he cleaned away, watching Catherine through the corner of his eyes. A phone call which he would listen to. Honestly, she spoke to him a similar way on the phone, though he was curious just WHO gave these bounties. I mean did Catherine post these on a job board? It all felt almost hitman-like. Though was he brave enough to press her about it?

“I needed to do some repairs. You know that hole in the roof? I can probably patch that up…” That hole had been there for as long as he’d known Catherine, that wasn’t the only repair Yatagurasu needed, it had some holes in the walls from barfights, and rug stains… though that was kind of out of sight for a bit.

“Where do you even find these jobs? They make you a killing, so you only work with rich clients. Why’d that guy on the phone want THIS hollow specifically?” Walk over to the creature he’d squat a little before poking its face with his shoe. Despite this fight being a total embarrassment for Quincy, it confirmed something about Catherine, she cared about others.

Now Doku just needed to dig deeper and try to peel back her thick shell.

Family Troubles | END POST
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Weakfish (Catherine,Doku) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Weakfish (Catherine,Doku) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 30, 2024 7:00 am
Weakfish (Catherine,Doku) - Page 3 Si9K1UJ

"Catherine Reed"

Her figure remained averted from his, only that spill of brilliant orange locks greeting him as she tapped away at her phone's screen; texting multiple people was irritating but that was just what she had to do, her phone had been blowing up while this job was underway. There was little reaction to the young man's comment of repairs, focused deeply and rather intensely on a difficult conversation, so much so that she was about to crush her phone from the irritation.

Doku's following question damn near made her squeeze the phone hard enough to shatter the screen.

Phone shoved in pocket, she would be at Doku's side like an apparition, appearance sudden as she grabbed his collar and looked him dead in the eyes,

"You are not doing jobs like this. Especially not how you are now. This is not the life you think it is."

Her gaze looked down to one of the hollow's corpses, sighing as she'd let him go, get her knife readied, and carefully began carving around that mask affixed to it's head.

END | Sundown
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Weakfish (Catherine,Doku) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Weakfish (Catherine,Doku) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 02, 2024 11:16 pm
Weakfish (Catherine,Doku) - Page 3 KyaobKY
"Doku Fischer" | Quincybringer

He flinched a bit and branched as she grabbed his collar again, fully expecting another punch. However, she was getting defensive about the questions. With a sigh, he would fix his collar as she let him go. Watching her slice this hollow with her knife was honestly pretty disgusting. “Geeze so much for small talk. Do you think I was implying I’d go for this line of work? Please.”

Bringing his revolver up he would open the chamber and use his shirt to wipe the weapon down. “You’re making shit up. All I did was ask about the stupid client.” He would twirl the revolver around on his pointer finger with a sigh before it dissipated into bringerlight.

With all that happened, it might be better to just leave Catherine to dissect the mask. He could press her another day, preferably when she’s drinking and more calm… Well, Catherine and Calm didn’t exactly go in the same sentence…

Soon enough a large portal appeared behind him, leading directly back to his bar. “Look I’ll leave you to play Undertaker…” He paused briefly turning to walk in, he debated saying something else witty but decided against it.

“I get your work is dangerous, and I know I had a shitty performance, but if you ever need an extra pair of hands lemme know.” He spoke in a neutral tone, one not as ‘forced’ as his usually goofy tone. “See yah Catherine”

He waved his hand before stepping off, returning to his humble little apartment. He had a lot to think about. What Catherine told him sat with him, he was stupid. He HAD to get stronger. Letting it all sink in.

Family Troubles | END POST
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum